- The bonus is +5 for HP and +2 for Strength, Magic, Skill, Speed,
Luck, Defence and Resistance.
- Danved receives the bonus for any stat that Devdan capped at his
final level (20).
- Calill receives an additional bonus for any
stat that Largo capped at his final level (20). However, note that
bonuses for the same stat do not stack.
For example: If Ilyana had maxed Skill and Resistance as a Level 20
FE9, she will gain +2 Skill and +2 Resistance to her FE10 bases.
An exception is Sothe:
- If Sothe reached Level 20 in FE9,
his FE9 stats will be
transferred directly to FE10 (excludes Build or Movement).
- If a FE9 stat is lower than a default FE10 stat, the FE9 stat
will take precedence.
- Since the Resistance cap is lower in FE10, if his Resistance was
16 to 20 in FE9 it will become 15 in FE10.
If a character's weapon type, in FE9, reached a rank from C to S, there
will be a
Weapon EXP bonus to that weapon type in FE10.
- The bonus is 40 for C, 80 for B, 120 for A and 160 for S.
- If the final weapon rank in FE9 exceeds the FE10 weapon rank cap,
will be set to the FE10 weapon rank cap.
For example, if Ilyana reached S Thunder in FE9, she will get a 160
Weapon EXP bonus in Thunder in FE10, which bumps her rank from C to A.
Support conversations, unlocked in FE9, can be viewed in a
support library. Only
conversations attached to a transferred file can be viewed.
A-level Supports obtained in FE9 become bond supports (with a bonus of
+5 Critical and Dodge).
Certain A-level Supports in
may have effects on the story (the most noticeable change is with
the Ike and Soren support).
Any Coins collected in FE9 will appear in Ike's convoy at the
beginning of Part 3.
Coins aren't for collecting, so don't fret if you sold them the first
time. Instead they are used to give random bonuses to forged weapons.