What exactly makes Thracia 776 hard?

Exiledwolf

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't find Leaf a shitty lord, either. He got terribly str screwed on my first run before promotion (he even made up for it by growing str like crazy after! Love you Noba), but that's it. Light Sword is pretty great and swordlock isn't exactly bad in FE5 either. Honestly if you have a character you really like (e.g. Machua in my case) just pile all your scrolls on said person and watch them cap every stat except HP and like, Mag (STR in case of magi) or something.

And yeah the enemies are hilariously terrible

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I can't

Maybe you can

You are extraordinarily arrogant if you think that people who don't play the game the same way you do aren't playing it. It's one thing to say that they aren't playing it properly, or correctly, but you go one step further and say they aren't playing it at all...

Add me as one of those who doesn't bother with Xavier either. And even when I do, I can't do it without Save States.

Sometimes I don't bother with Dalshien, Shiva, Shanam (if I go Route B) and re-recruiting Eyvel.

Tania is good but I prefer Selphina I like her B rank in bows ^^'. This is the type of game that allows you to have a larger selection of units to train because of fatigue, if you have to use S drinks on someone save them for Safy or Lara(dancer) they use them best ^^'. Safy probably doesn't need to promote to be useful ^^'. Othin is one of the best fighters in this game and Mareeta is gr8mazing I really like Karin, Fergus, Makua, Selphina, Glade and Brighton Hicks too.

Edited by Queen_Emelina

Mareeta is pretty much a growth unit done right. While she has low base level and stats barring skl/spd, her growths are pretty damn high (60/60/60 offenses IIRC), and she joins in a chapter of axemen around midgame, allowing her to get exp quickly (and even faster if you give her Elite sword). She has 5 PCC, Luna at base, and a pretty hax prf. She can get Astra later on in chapter 15, as well, making her, if trained, a very apt bosskiller. After all, Asvel has fatigue too.

Mareeta is pretty much a growth unit done right. While she has low base level and stats barring skl/spd, her growths are pretty damn high (60/60/60 offenses IIRC), and she joins in a chapter of axemen around midgame, allowing her to get exp quickly (and even faster if you give her Elite sword). She has 5 PCC, Luna at base, and a pretty hax prf. She can get Astra later on in chapter 15, as well, making her, if trained, a very apt bosskiller. After all, Asvel has fatigue too.

Mareeta is like Lachke implanted into FE5. She doesn't join as early but her lower move is well, a lot more bearable (plus higher move than your dismounted units in the indoor maps).

Edited by Refa

People say Mareeta is good because she's a female sword unit with overkill offense after being babied.

That makes her okay in my book, but if you like putting time into your units and get rewarded for it, she's one of your best bets. Basically she has a personal weapon that makes her ORKO stuff, a skill that makes her ORKO stuff, and then gets another skill later that makes her ORKO stuff for a combined 300% chance of ORKOing even bosses on 10 def thrones.

Great growths, overpowered personal weapon, Luna skill, high critical ratio, can learn Astra. She also joins when there's plenty of axe enemies wandering around, so she can get a couple of levels right away.

She becomes a killing machine pretty fast.

Well, the game has plenty of units with killer offense, turning her somewhat redundant. And the common soldier is very weak anyway.

Who cares when you can dish out 200+ damage with defense negation in a round when nobody even has that much.

Marita (Is that name okay? I have never heard of anyone named Mareeta.) simply has way more offensive then she ever needs but she can't take many hits and her PCC only comes into play when she already had to eat a counter.

At least she has a personal weapons so her painfully low build is for the most part a non-issue for her.

It's nice that she can catch on so easily but she still isn't anything to be exited about.

Edited by BrightBow

Capturing lets you mug the enemies of their shit

it's nice because you don't have to buy anything ever weaponswise

Sell a bunch of shit you don't need for S potions instead

Also, I like to send out an unarmed unit as bait then lower enemy stats when I capture them because you can capture units capturing your units :B