Growth rate calculator

Thanks to the hard work of Sirius who's been working on this for a couple of weeks, I'm proud to reveal a comprehensive growth calculator for FE13, which you can find here:

Growth calculator

A word of warning for IE users (and perhaps users of other browsers), as you'll find that the calculator doesn't work properly. If anybody familiar with JavaScript has any ideas why (it's probably something to do with the dropdown menus, do give me a shout). If you're using Firefox or Chrome, you should be good to go!

Anyway, I hope this calculator is fun and useful and do tell me if you spot anything bizarre ^^

Edited by VincentASM

Pretty awesome, and it seems I like Assassins and Mages/Sages as class options. Shame on no Overlord growths for Valhart though.

Those growths are unknown for the time being. They'll be easy for Vincent to add once he knows them, even if it's partial.

Geeze, I just realized all of those spotpass and DLC characters are going to have indivdual personal growths. That's going to mean a lot of growth tables.

Good thing we have these tables then, huh?

Worth noting that all bonus characters have caps corresponding to a certain best/worst stat configuration for MU. While the DLC characters don't seem to have their growths determined the same way, the SpotPass characters might.

It's too bad we don't the SpotPass/DLC growth rates at the moment, but the calculator's perfectly ready to deal with them if they're ever figured out.

On this note, I've added DLC Marth, the only bonus character with known growth rates. The official guidebook projects his Luck growth as 70+, but I've heard he can gain 2 Luck with Good Growths so I went with 85, but it could easily be 90 or higher.

Pfft, FE12 is easy in comparison. 'Cause there's no blasted kids. Or Mark. Especially Mark.

Ah hahah yes. I think this same script could be used for such a page, you'd just have to make a copy and toss out the FE13 growths and throw FE12's and then I believe 4 class sets (Male A, Male B, All Male, Female). I can help ya out with it if you run into some troubles.

Edited by Sirius

Awesome job. I also want to ask, in the kids section, is it accurately reflected which kids can have which characters as fathers? Because it seems like everybody has more extensive lists than Cynthia, so I'm wondering if she's exceptional or we just don't have precise information on all possible pairings at this moment.

Awesome job. I also want to ask, in the kids section, is it accurately reflected which kids can have which characters as fathers? Because it seems like everybody has more extensive lists than Cynthia, so I'm wondering if she's exceptional or we just don't have precise information on all possible pairings at this moment.

It is indeed accurate. For all characters capable of having kids other than Mark, all father/mother pairs are possible except ones involving Krom or Sumia.

Really now? Thanks. This information overwhelms me when I think of the number of the support conversations in this game. Must have been hard to write (and will be long to translate). I wonder what gives Sumia such a special status though.

Yeah, the huge number of pairing really increases the amount of support conversations in this game. Although...

the father and child supports are all very similar. Eg. Cynthia and Henry is almost identical to Cynthia and Gaia.

Sumia's pretty much Krom's OTP in terms of the game's presentation, so I'm assuming that's why she has limited support options.

Also, I'll probably be working on some other, similar FE13 calculators before I head back to the older games.

Edited by VincentASM