recommend me a frightening gore/horror manga/anime

Djeets

*is towardly into fear masochism*

so yeah... i really wanna read a chilling horror manga that either had a very gore bloody scenes in it... or have a very eerie/creepy atmosphere good enough to make me not leave my room for the whole week... (no..definetly not elfen lied)

as for that auto-scrolling korean mangas, i already looked 2-3, but none of them is that frightening....

so...can anyone recommended me a good one?

http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Emerging , http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Battle-Royale

The first one is a pretty good medical horror. It'll make you afraid of dealing with other people for a week.

Second ones a classic battle royale. You see people brutally murdered gore galore.

Ninja Scroll.

It is very gory that mostly involves alot of sword fighting and Ninjitsu arts.

http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Emerging , http://www.mangapark.com/manga/Battle-Royale

The first one is a pretty good medical horror. It'll make you afraid of dealing with other people for a week.

Second ones a classic battle royale. You see people brutally murdered gore galore.

hmmm my opinion so far:

>Bursting heads

>Brains flying out of head

>eye ball pops

>intestines pops

the gore was perfect...but then i realized that what i need is not a gore...but rather an intense creepy atmosphere..

i mean...even this pic is not so satisfying

but it really had great story! >.< i liked how everyone had their own backstory, i tought the story just a mere mutual killing with no drama,

Edited by Pukuriripo

If you're looking for anime with a lot of gore and violence, then I can recommend Elfen Lied, Hellsing Ultimate, Deadman Wonderland, Berserk, and Gantz. To a lesser extent, High School of the Dead applies in here, too.

I would advise gantz if you want that whole creppy atmosphere and character development. Though it does start to get incoherent in the middle. Kinda takes away from a bit but its definitely good.

Again I would advise emerging its really an interesting show of human nature and gets that apocalypse appearance correct

The last one I will advise is this

. It should have everything you've described.

Another is incredibly suspenseful and horrifying, Mirrai Nikki is more of a mind-blower but is intense and suspenseful, and Corpse Party is great for gore, atrocious death scenes, psychological shock, and suspense! I haven't watched many horror animes, but these 3 (and of course H.O.T.D.) are a great place to start!

Edited by iHeartLibra

i already read berserk, Deadman wonderland and so far the twist of the story and some gore in it didn't really affect me....

i finally realized that my gore taste doesn't based from colorful creative murder on action, it's more on murders that had mystery, or something that the death was creepily done (for example, the kids from Corpse party)

well not a gore taste,

like this one:

so, i need more horror than mere gore i guess...

gore fight manga is okay, but i'm already used to it >.<

suddenly i want a one by one serial murder by ghost on secluded place manga

Edited by Pukuriripo

It's definitely very frightening and gorey, perhaps not so horrific that you might have to not leave your room for a week, but Hellsing Ultimate (not the tv series) is one of the greatest animes in the world.

Edited by Mr. Haar