TopHatMat

Like the title implies, this topic is for those who want to talk about their Pokemon plush collections. I had at one point at least 30 different pokemon to my collection but that number has decreased due to lack of storage space. Currently my collection includes a Shadow Lugia, Shaymin (normal form), Wailord, Unown F, Victini, a big Eevee that's lying on it's belly, a in the package Halloween themed Umbreon, Glaceon, Leafeon, a large Flareon, a gigantic Charizard, and a Japanese talking Zoura. If I had the funds I'd have kept a lot more. I do have a wishlist in case anyone is interested in a trade. My wishlist includes a Female Meowstic, Espurr, Sylveon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Luxray, Absol, and Delphox.

I have Piplup, Totodile, and a small plush Whimsicott keychain. My parents would be ticked off if I bought anymore, but every time I go to Japan I like to pick up at least one from the Pokemon Center plus something else like stickers or charms.

I have a Buneary, a Shinx that speaks when you press its paw, an Axew, and two Keldeo (one normal form and one Resolute form). :3

How I got Buneary is pretty crazy. I won it at the plate game in Six Flags Over Georgia, where you throw balls at plates to knock them down. I wound up winning by hitting two plates with one ball. No joke! What happened was that when I threw the ball, it hit one plate, then bounced off the back wall and struck a second. It was sooo awesome. XD I proceeded to hit a third one with another ball, making me eligible for a prize. :)

I got my two Keldeo online. Keldeo is my favorite Pokemon, so of course I want as many different Keldeo plushies as I can get! <3

I got Axew at Target and Shinx at Toys R Us.

Edited by Anacybele

I can vouch for the ridiculous amount of Pokemon plushes THM has. Last Saturday, he brought over this gigantic container full of plush toys, half of them had to be Pokemon. And don't get me started the week before that, when he and two other friends bought out the entire Eevee evolution stock that was available at Hot Topic.

I just have a standard B/W Minccino, which I won as a prize. It's super adorable : 3

I'm too scared to check the list of plushies because I know they'll break my bank/my heart, but I really want the sitting Sylveon plush. It wouldn't be so bad if there weren't so many bootlegs; I want a non-knock off Sylveon thx >___<

I loved pokemon plushies as a kid, I never got too many though. I had a Pikachu, a Turtwig, and a Shinx to the best of my knowledge. There are so many cool new ones though, I'd have to work more than one job to afford them. A Teddiursa or a Shroomish is about all that comes to mind if I'm thinking of ones that already exist that I'd like

I'm hoping the people who design the plushies pick Bergmite at some point, he'd be an awesome plushie

The Shadow Lugia was a gift from my sister. I haven't seen a sneasel or yanma plush. Those must be really cool plushes.

My Yanma is the Sinnoh addition.So,not like my Mewtwo,which is first addition.Still love it,though.It was my first plush.My friend gave Mewtwo and Sneasel to me.I also a Shinx,Wingull and Krickatot from the Pokeball things.

EDIT:My Sneasel is also the Sinnoh addition.

Edited by Shinehollow

I don't have many plushies (I think the only one I remember still having is the pikachu stuffed animal I got for my 8th birthday), but I have loads and loads of pokemon figurines. The collection was built over the years by my siblings and I; I think we stopped collecting most of them after Gen 3 though.

Only plushes I have are of Snivy, one is a small plush I got from the BW launch event thing that came to my town and the other is a keychain thing that rattles when you pull the string.

I really want a Leafeon plushie, though.

Only plushes I have are of Snivy, one is a small plush I got from the BW launch event thing that came to my town and the other is a keychain thing that rattles when you pull the string.

I really want a Leafeon plushie, though.

I have a leafeon plushie. It's a fairly new addition ot my collection. Hot Topic was selling all of the Eeveelutions and had one of each. Me and my friends bought the whole lot. I ended up with Leafeon, Flareon, and Glaceon.

I have a leafeon plushie. It's a fairly new addition ot my collection. Hot Topic was selling all of the Eeveelutions and had one of each. Me and my friends bought the whole lot. I ended up with Leafeon, Flareon, and Glaceon.

I thought you gave that Flareon away though.

Yes, I gave one of my two Flareons away. I still have a bigger, fluffier Flareon as my personal keepsake.

But now your Eevees are all mismatched!

As for me, I have a few Pokemon plushes around. A stuffed Jolteon I got recently, but also a very old KFC Vulpix that has the nose falling off. Also got some others including a Pikachu and a Raichu, and I ~might~ have a Charmander my friend got me. But I can't find it.

I have Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita, and Mudkip plushes.

TOTODILE?!I envy you.Totodile is my favourite Johto starter!

If I go shopping today,I'm going to try to see if there are any XY plushes at Walmart.If there is,there is an extremely low chance I can get one.My family is trying to cut down on my Pokemon collection/hording.

TOTODILE?!I envy you.Totodile is my favourite Johto starter!

If I go shopping today,I'm going to try to see if there are any XY plushes at Walmart.If there is,there is an extremely low chance I can get one.My family is trying to cut down on my Pokemon collection/hording.

If your local mall has a Tokyo store than you can find a Totodile plush there. I've seen one at my mall but haven't had the money to buy it compared to other pokemon plushes I have on my wishlist.

If your local mall has a Tokyo store than you can find a Totodile plush there. I've seen one at my mall but haven't had the money to buy it compared to other pokemon plushes I have on my wishlist.

Too bad my mall can't be qualified as a mall anymore...Though I don't think I've seen those stores in BC....