Game screenshots & info

No. 3

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at tiki's tits

This.

Funny that last time we saw her, she looked like loli. (damn I hate these mamkutes... even lolis are so old...)

Edited by Serene Flight

This is pretty embarrassing and pathetic to put on your manual. When has a Nintendo game ever been so blunt with "hey look here's some boobs look at them do you see the boobs"?

Metriod other M and when their handheld isn't doing so hot that's when lol. Either way I don't know why that makes them pathetic when the series itself has always had characters with boobs and cleavage. Its not like its on the front cover of the game case so its not really like their advertising it as such.

If the character has absolutely no relevancy to the plot, that is, has no function other than skin, then yeah, you could say its embarrassing.

Do you actually believe this character's function is purely towards that end, however?

So... KillerPaladin from gamefaqs updated the thread and now there's this picture:

http://imageshack.us...org2873987.jpg/

"(red hait, forgotten the name) Loves him ->

can't remove him from his mind ( consciously always thinking about him)

<- (Roshi)"

And this:

http://imageshack.us...org2874005.jpg/

"Hector's violent ( I ll find a better word for this later :P ) axe Str and Def +2"

And this other thread with skills:

http://www.gamefaqs....akusei/62565351

Descriptions of Dual Attack and Outdoor battle and who has these skills

Krom

Dual Attack+

+10% for Dual Attack

Liz

Miracle

When the character has over 1 HP, leaves the character with 1 HP after receiving an attack that would otherwise KO them (copied from SF)

My unit

War Knowledge

When Double is active, experience gained x 1.5 (copied from SF)

Viole

Skill + 2

Gives +2 to skill

Soiree

Training

Double the value of wpn exp gain (?)

Frederick

Outdoor battle

Avd and Acc +10 when outside battling

If the character has absolutely no relevancy to the plot, that is, has no function other than skin, then yeah, you could say its embarrassing.

Do you actually believe this character's function is purely towards that end, however?

It's not the character, it's the piece of art they chose to put on it. Is there a reason it had to be her, in that pose?

It's not the character, it's the piece of art they chose to put on it. Is there a reason it had to be her, in that pose?

Well, it's her OA. Also, she is a seductress that leads men into their demise. I think it's kinda fitting.

Besides, who the hell buys the a game because the manual has tits on it?

You're missing the point, why did they choose to use this art to put on the manual instead of something that wasn't just fanservice? They could've used anyone.

Well, it's her OA. Also, she is a seductress that leads men into their demise. I think it's kinda fitting.

Besides, who the hell buys the a game because the manual has tits on it?

103_20.jpg

I do.

You're missing the point, why did they choose to use this art to put on the manual instead of something that wasn't just fanservice? They could've used anyone.

I'm making the point of it being a manual, so who the hell cares?

EDIT: Paperblade, you have no standards, you don't count.

Edited by grandjackal

The class roll screenshots are definitely the most interesting part so far.

I think I can explain the Dragonmaster Tiki. I believe in the introduction, they will show characters as random classes (from their class sets) to show how diverse units can be. I assume Tiki has the same class sets as Nono (Dragon Knight and Mage).

No way. With all the different classes available, the game could have over 300 unique class sets available just within the regular classes, giving each character a unique set of options and possible skills. There is not the slightest possibility that for a pair of the special characters, who would be easiest to differentiate, they would give identical class sets instead of doing that.

It's possible that they share Dragonmaster as a secondary option, but no way do they also share Mage. However, seeing this, I'm inclined to wonder if perhaps Tiki now has Dragonmaster or something else as her base class as opposed to Manakete.

So i went and compared marths bases with kroms and he apparently has better speed and krom has slightly better str and more def

Specifically:

Lord (Krom)

Str: 6

Mag: 0

Skl: 5

Spd: 7

Def: 7

Res: 0

Lord (Marth)

Str: 5

Mag: 1

Skl: 6

Spd: 8

Def: 6

Res: 1

Fascinating.

Is anyone in sf , who speaks Japanese , getting the game?

Like in two days I mean?

I've ordered it from playasia.com, so I won't have it in two days, but I'll get it within the next couple of weeks.

Edited by Othin

You can also find the images at ChinaFE (if you can load the site).

My Unit's profile consists of:

Name

Birth month

Birth day

Strength (stat)

Weakness (stat)

Also, they've promoted both Krom and My Unit already? o__o

Need to leave for a while, but it seems Krom's child has a holy marking on their left eye. I think people are starting to suspect that's the reason why Marth is wearing a mask (well, some fans already suspected Marth was Krom's child).

That sprite... that face...

Also

>Mother: Sumia

Alright, it seems they aren't mother-locked this time around. Or maybe it just has exceptions.

Edited by TheEnd

So the "Marth" defending Liz from zombies scene would now become Lucina (sorry, the name was influenced by PoR's Luchino -> Lucia localization) defending her aunt if that were the case...

Not surprised at the fact of receiving offsprings from S-ranking male characters because that gives equal ground to pairing MUs of both gender. Now the question here is if two characters that can get a child each when paired separately marry, will the player get only an offspring (in which case, how would the parent priority work?) or do we get both as siblings?

Edited by AstraSage

Since this generation system doesn't involve an army renewal like happened in FE4, I rather doubt each pairing is going to have more than one child per playthrough, really.

Edited by TheEnd