Sorta new

Mufasa

Hey. I'm sorta new here. Not really though. I mean I've been looking at the site and using it as a reference since december so I've visited here before, but I never really made an account for the forums till now. I'm just hoping to share some of my knowledge and get some knowledge for myself about the games. Maybe make some friends and such. I haven't played too many Fire emblem games (mainly Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn) but I'm definetly dedicated enough to buy new fire emblem games as the come out. At least the ones that I can. So I hope you make me feel welcome and feel free to ask me anything about myself. I'm open for discussion. message me, or post. Thanks for your time.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets see....

dont burn down the forest *metal rabbit trips with lit match*

we have a sitcom

we like valkyries

fireman will always be available to be your "fireman"

oh yeah, and welcome!

did i miss anything guys?

I think you got them all CGV. Anyways, welcome to the forest! Bathroom's anywhere you want! Also, if you don't like animé or manga I'll kick you. Really hard.

Awesome. Also, the Serenes Forest sitcom is something in the Creative forum that anyone can add to but first they have to join by stating what they will be known as in it (everyone (everyone who participates) just uses a shortening of, or their whole, forum name), your class, and your weapons. People will use you however they want in stories they write, don't commit suicide over getting killed in the sitcom. It's just a leetle thing to make peeplez laugh.

Well actually I was planning on kicking you somewhere else... if I could find out your location, although I don't really care.

Arr, I, Cap'n Zephirion be welcomin' yeh to the forest! We be supportin' pirate grammar here. So boast yeh best pirate impression, else yeh be forced ta walk the plank.

He's lying. Pirates are NPCs.

Us pirates never lie, lass. Pirates be sworn to always tell ta truth, ever since ta great Cap'n Washington fought in the Not-So-Revolutionary War. Ah, those be the good times...

Welcome to the forest, from yours truly, the queen.

BTW guys, The whole "burning down the forest" thing? Isn't it getting a little....old?

There be plenty o' other jokes that be older. I could ref'rence 3-13 Archer now if I pleased.

Well I'm not quite sure that I be good enough to speak pirate talk, but I'll respect your wish to do so. Thanks for making me feel welcome everybody. I hope to get to know you all soon enough.

I'm Raven, you could say I'm the Queen's faithful vassal. I also own the rights to "Steel sword". I guess you won't have heard of Raven since FE9 and 10 are the only FE games you've played. Shame, really.

I'm Raven, you could say I'm the Queen's faithful vassal. I also own the rights to "Steel sword". I guess you won't have heard of Raven since FE9 and 10 are the only FE games you've played. Shame, really.

You know I really feel bad about that. I mean I'd love to play the other ones, but my Gba is all crapped out and I don't have the cash to get a ds or a new one. I tried to play a few with emulators and such, but I haven't really gotten around to playing them yet. But over the summer I'll do my best. Right now I have the first one that came out in english(I think it's called blazing sword but I'm not sure. Reguardless it's the one with lyn, hector and eilwood((sp?)) and Sword of seals. I would really like to play them, I just haven't gotten round to it yet.