I am a level 1 member with terrible bases!

Gryz

Well, here's my brief history. I got hooked on grid-based combat with Advance Wars and moving on to Fire Emblem was a no-brainer since I am also a fan of RPG's. I played all the FE's except 1,2,4,5 and the just-released 13. I imported FE12 and have completed it on Lunatic mode (I don't know Japanese, but thankfully the interface is nearly identical to Shadow Dragon). Probably would have considered importing FE13 if it weren't for the pesky region-lock. I am currently replaying Sacred Stones given out with the 3DS ambassador program.

Other random crap:

Having blessed characters frustrates me more than screwed characters. Dammit, Ogma! You gained defense for the last 3 level-ups, stop it! Give me those pointless Luck+1 level-ups! PLEASE!!! Meanwhile, I just shrug off my 15/5 Artur with his terrible 11 speed.

I detest weapon forging with an intense and irrational passion! It's especially irrational considering I am a big fan of Vagrant Story, an RPG that is based entirely on weapon modification.

When I played my first FE, Blazing Sword, I initially thought it was incredible how Wil can move AND attack on the same turn!!! In Advance Wars, ranged units such as Artillery can only move OR attack within a turn. Of course, I soon realized Iron Bows ain't no rockets.

Favorite characters: Barst, Muarim, Lucius, Rhys.

OH MAN! I CANT HAVE THIS SCRUB ON MY TEAM! LOOK AT HIS BASES! EEWWW! 4 IN STRENGTH? JOINS LATE IN THE GAME? WTF!!! AND HE LIKES VAGRANT STORY? OMG!!! BEEEENNNNCH!

:P:

I mean, sup, newblet! Have fun postings and junk! :D:

That's 4 strength WITH hard mode bonuses, thank you very much! Plus, in order to recruit me, you need to talk to me three times and pay me 20,000G. I also try to suicide against your units.

Hi! Welcome to the forest! I hope you enjoy your stay. Watch out for the bears.

Having blessed characters frustrates me more than screwed characters. Dammit, Ogma! You gained defense for the last 3 level-ups, stop it! Give me those pointless Luck+1 level-ups! PLEASE!!! Meanwhile, I just shrug off my 15/5 Artur with his terrible 11 speed.

You like an extra challenge I suppose.

When I played my first FE, Blazing Sword, I initially thought it was incredible how Wil can move AND attack on the same turn!!! In Advance Wars, ranged units such as Artillery can only move OR attack within a turn. Of course, I soon realized Iron Bows ain't no rockets.

I got FE7 and AW2 at the same time, and I was annoyed that artillery were too slow to do much. I prefer to just use a lot of fighters because I'm impatient in that game. That's in contrast to FE, which I ended up loving, after I ditched AW.

Favorite characters: Barst, Muarim, Lucius, Rhys.

I approve of those 4!

You like an extra challenge I suppose.

I got FE7 and AW2 at the same time, and I was annoyed that artillery were too slow to do much. I prefer to just use a lot of fighters because I'm impatient in that game. That's in contrast to FE, which I ended up loving, after I ditched AW.

I just feel slightly guilty when I can send a blessed unit into a group of enemies and slaughter them all with no chance of death when they couldn't otherwise with just average stats. Oh well, I guess it balances it out with the level 14 Franz who refuses to gain a single point of defense or luck.

I still like Advance Wars... or at least I want to. It's kinda hard since it looks like the series is dead.

0 out of 10 would not use

+1 bias? ... Please? C'mon, in the chapter intro I complain about how no one loves me and mother will only hug me if I assassinate the main character.

Ah man Gryz! Gryz is so cool!

I really should play more PS4. I'm at the part right after Zio's castle, kind of a cliffhanger to stop playing at.

Gryz is awesome because of his Crash skill. One-hit KO with high accuracy that is effective on both bio-monsters and robots? Yes, please! Spam it like there's no tomorrow!

Errr... experience rank or killing off for experience? Because as a late-game level 1 unit, I am probably not giving you more than 1 exp from the kill. Sorry.

Still better than Sofiya.

Crap. I just remembered that I don't magically pull a promotion item from my ass/arse when I stand in a certain area. I think I lose to her.

Edited by Gryz

Uh... still... better than Wendy?

Fuck, no, she can at least toss javelins at a wall for Oujay to go and mess people up somethin' hardcore. uh... I'll come up with something eventually! You can at least block ledges, right?

Weapon level experience. I can't kill you with telekinesis alone~! :P:

Hmmm... and I guess you could even use the inaccurate weapons that grant more wexp since I am not dodging with my crap avoid. In fact, you could easily hit me with the Eclipse tome multiple times if you really need someone's Dark rank to shoot up.

Edit: Nevermind on the Eclipse thing, I overlooked that misses award wexp. However, if you are able to land the fatal blow with Eclipse (it does kill an enemy with 1 HP left) then you receive a boat load of Dark wexp!

Uh... still... better than Wendy?

Fuck, no, she can at least toss javelins at a wall for Oujay to go and mess people up somethin' hardcore. uh... I'll come up with something eventually! You can at least block ledges, right?

I don't think my game has ledges... but I can use the Trade command! I can be used in trade chains to exchange an item between units who have a space between them! ... ... ... The sound you are hearing is me scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Edited by Gryz

PSIV fan.

Auto-end game unit, regardless of stats.

But probably has huge growths, and comes early enough to be worth it.

Edited by Elieson

PSIV fan.

PS1-4 fan to be more precise! ... Yes, even PS3 and its... umm... well... okay, it's bad, but I still like it.

To its credit PS3 did the whole generation-children thing BEFORE Fire Emblem. Yeah! Go suck on that Genealogy of the Holy Whore!

+1 bias? ... Please? C'mon, in the chapter intro I complain about how no one loves me and mother will only hug me if I assassinate the main character

Ok 1 out of 10 would still not use (partly in fear of the main character being killed)

Ok 1 out of 10 would still not use (partly in fear of the main character being killed)

Just have the Lilina/Sheeda character talk to him and it'll all be fine.

Please, with my stats I am more of a danger to myself.

FE4 is so good because it copied Sega

Everything makes sense now

Phantasy Star 3 even allows you to marry cousins in one scenario!

Please, with my stats I am more of a danger to myself.

Phantasy Star 3 even allows you to marry cousins in one scenario!

Yea, but phantasy star 2 has Rudo.

and that's worth more than children.