FE6 HM Playlog

36 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one Ilian

He just wants to make himself look amazing! I'll bet he'll even edit his stats somehow without me noticing!

It'd definitely be interesting to see what Shin "says" now, since the dialogue was edited by another Shin. I also wonder if he messed around with support conversations.

Also, it's hilarious that you're bribing people to vote for Cecilia. :P: But hey, whatever it takes, right?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did i witness a thany vote turn into a lilina vote D:

Well somebody else did but I voted Lilina with the single purpose of making your life harder trololololol >D

Not troll enough for Sophia though, not sadistic enough to go for that

Hey you're motherfucking Horace you can do it :P

Edited by Luminescent Blade

1Yywf.png

Kind of like my plan in that one FE4 draft because Cam first picked Claude and Azel! How silly!

you know what you still stole my record shut up

just to show how bitter i am at that

you get sofiya

Edited by Camtech

Ok I am awake

And Sofiya and Cecilia are tied

Impossible Trivia Time!

Roy only gained one stat in his chapter 3 level up. What was it?

Whoever gets this correct gets to choose between Cecilia and Sofiya

I will use Sue if you change your vote to Cecilia!

Also, taking unit requests from others if they change their vote as well! blackmail is fun

polls close when i wake up tomorrow, which is around, uh, sometime between 9am and 1pm tomorrow

Luck? Go with Cecilia. Also, isn't it more bribes than blackmail?

Neh ... all I really have to say is: don't ask me how I remembered a conversation from IP chat at 2 in the morning when I had other stuff on my mind today. I'm just weird like that. I think I have a select memory, but the things I do remember are pretty ... clear.

i knew a few people actually knew the answer although a few who voted for Sofiya knew as well

Anyhow, after I go do stuff, Chapter 3 in it's entirety should be up later on this afternoon/this evening

Perhaps, but I also did mention to him in IP chat that I would be busy in the morning. (I just got off earlier than I expected, but I will be heading off about now.) If he purposely did rig the question so I'd answer it correctly, then that was counting on quite a bit of factors.

But either way ... I'm still hoping for an update soon. And I have to go somewhere now! I'll be back in about ... no later than two hours.

Edit: Horace you ninja. :XD:

Edited by Boron

Cam sucks

Also I lied this chapter isn't very tough.

[spoiler=Chapter 3 - Gameplay]ocheP.png

the soldier here hit a helluva a lot harder than you'd expect them too, and you'll have to eat a counter unless you chip with Wolt or something since ranged weapons have a substantial chance of missing

Also, i was retarded and only bought iron swords for some reason in the chapter 2 armoury :facepalm:

mGMK4.png

oh yeah I forgot about Chad. He's a thief that's actually OHKO'd by some enemies for like ever. Not recommended for combat, unless he's on a fort against axemen that don't OHKO him

bQuph.png

Ward, Marcus, and possibly Dieck are the only units that can reliably ORKO the soldiers here. Lott can occasionally double with steel for the ORKO as well.

XHoN7.png

this was the only good level up all chapter

9jqZM.png

protip: don't make chad fight

wpqR8.png

After a few turns, an army of cavaliers compareable to Lowen show up, they actually don't hit too hard since one has an iron sword, and the other has iffy hit because javelins and low skill. They do spawn on the enemy phase, so look out for them.

EDIT: They spawn on turn 5, 10 and 15.

EDIT again: also when you recruit Lugh and on the turn the throne room door opens (thanks dondon)

VxwOU.png

You'll want most of your team up in the castle chipping, so just keep Merlinus on village duty.

0ke7u.png

I sent Bors solo up North to grab Lugh, if he has a vulnerary he's actually a pretty good choice for the job.

Lugh himself is kind of like Erk with slightly worse base stats and growths. And being Erk in FE6 isn't exactly a good thing.

I'm not using him or giving you guys the option for me to use him since I detest him

LOtD4.png

Even Roy at Base strength can tangle with the sword cavs

Also, don't be afraid to burn through Roy's Rapier in the early chapters, you get another in chapter 7.

pvq8S.png

I'm very tempted to turn battle data onto detailed

Dieck can ORKO these guys with a strength and a speed proc (in this case, it was the cav being a point screwed in speed) which is nice.

s3BM3.png

words cannot express my frustration

SuPkR.png

Make sure to grab the chests down there, one is a valuable Halberd, and the other contains some cash.

eNxaK.png

Dieck/Marcus ORKO this guy at base IIRC, I can't remember if Dieck had strength +1 or 2 at this point though, so don't take my word on it.

Make sure you don't engage the boss a turn before the cavs spawn, since they are in range to kill off the guy there if you do get hit.

Stats in a second, along with the other screens within the hour.

UNIT         LEVEL   HP ST SK SP LC DF RS WEP LEVEL              SUPPORT
ROY          04.07   19 05 06 07 09 05 01 D SWORD
MARCUS    ??/01.91   32 09 14 11 10 09 08 A LANCE D SWORD E AXE
ALAN         05.22   25 08 06 08 05 07 00 D LANCE E SWORD        C LANCE
BORS         04.24   23 08 05 05 05 12 00 C LANCE
LANCE        05.84   23 06 08 11 04 07 00 D LANCE E SWORD        C ALAN
ELLEN        04.53   16 02 06 08 09 01 07 D STAFF
LOTT         06.08   31 08 08 07 03 05 02 D AXE
DIECK        08.37   29 12 13 11 06 06 02 C SWORD
THANY        01.10   17 04 06 12 05 06 05 D LANCE

Curses, Clipsey caused me to use base Thany in level 4!

Edited by General Horace

oh thanks derped the link

it was supposed to be this

s3BM3.png

WRT Dieck, it was that I couldn't remember if he had 10 or 11 strenght when he took on the boss.

Edited by General Horace