Which two Mercanary Teams in Paralogue 13 will you help for?

King Marth 64

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which team are you going to fight for in Paralogue 13?

• Stonewall Knights (Gyral's team)
    • Riders of Dawn (Dalen's team)

I noticed that there were two mercanary teams named Stonewall Knights and Riders of Dawn in Paralogue 13, I might do a poll since we might choose which will help out better? I did chosen to fight for the Riders of Dawn and defeated the Stonewall Knights in Paralogue 13 while I was recruiting Yarne.

Hint:

The two team leaders in Paralogue 13 are Gyral leading the Stonewall Knights (they're nonmounted team) and Dalen leading the Riders of Dawn (they're mounted team). And plus, Yarne is in the Stonewall Knights group.

Edited by King Marth 64

You should add an option for both.

Still, since I went for this chapter as soon as it became available (Chapter 13), on Lunatic, I could hardly fight both armies. I had paired Donny with Panne and wanted another overpowered unit in Yarne so I went for this one early. I fought for the green riders against the red knights, because it seemed like red would be less dangerous since they started in a defensive position on the map. I just had Hero Donny solo it anyway, but I heard that fighting for the riders was easier and I agree.

I didn't even paid attention to their bickering so when it came down to picking a side, I went "Oh, I had to choose? Eh...I'll say no to both" Ended up fighting them both and I was a happy girl. Lots of awesome experience and watching TharjaxHenry own them.

If you're that worried about losing Yarne/Panne, you can recruit him, then dual Rescue Staff them to safety.

First time, went with the Riders because I did this chapter way too early. Next time, I'm beating both of them down!

If you're that worried about losing Yarne/Panne, you can recruit him, then dual Rescue Staff them to safety.

First time, went with the Riders because I did this chapter way too early. Next time, I'm beating both of them down!

I didnt realize you could fight both. But i fought the Riders because it made Yarne a green unit.

I didnt realize you could fight both. But i fought the Riders because it made Yarne a green unit.

Here's the funny thing when I fought both: I never found where Yarne was until I started the battle. Then I realized I couldn't recruit him without killing him by accident so my strategy ended up taking my speed tank Morgan paired with Lucina and unequipped his weapon. Worked like a charm. Then talked to him with Panne and paired him with his momma because the safest place is always in mother's bosoms.

I fought both. Recruit Yarne, have him team up with Panne, then Rescue both to a safe place if they can't fight in this battle. Both teams are pretty easy to take out, with one side lacking resistance and the other showing up in terrain that's unfortunate for mounted units.

Edited by nocturnal YL