Suzukaze?

Kamui-of-Nohr

I'm not going to lie but out of all characters from Hoshido, I find Suzukaze the most interesting. Apparently, he doesn't have liege which is one of the reasons why he's with Kamui. It's funny how he goes from (presumably) wanting to kill him to wanting to protect her. I guess that people can have a change of heart. It seems like Garon wanted Kamui to execute him for such act but Kamui refused. He's the only Ninja I'm going to use.

Anybody feel the same?

Edited by Kamui-of-Nohr

I mean, if you're talking about Nohr he's the only ninja you can use anyways (Seeing as ninjas are a Hoshido thing and I really don't think they'll introduce more ninjas than the trio we've gotten).

But yeah, definitely seems like a cool character, and I can't wait to get him to kill his brother and clan.

[spoiler=eclipse writes a shitty script-fic]Garon: What are you doing?! Finish him!

Kamui: My inner teenager says NO! And why are you here? You're totally embarrassing me.

Garon: "Inner teenager"? Didn't I beat that out of you--

Kamui: You can kill the brown-haired one. This one's with me! *grabs Suzukaze and runs*

(back in Kamui's room)

Suzukaze: Hey, thanks.

Kamui: Oh, don't mind my dad. He's been criticizing my friends ever since I was little.

Suzukaze: Friends? Already?

Kamui: I've always been. . .alone. I mean, I have my brothers and sisters, but I feel like I wear a mask around them.

Suzukaze: ...

Kamui: What I meant to say, is that. . .you're perfect for me. *Kamui reaches towards Suzukaze's face*

Suzukaze: (I think I would've fared better with the old man)

Ahem. . .I wonder if Kamui's refusal to kill Suzukaze is the spark that start the Nohr arc? It seems that Garon is quite execution-happy, and it doesn't seem like that rubbed off on Kamui.

[spoiler=eclipse writes a shitty script-fic]Garon: What are you doing?! Finish him!

Kamui: My inner teenager says NO! And why are you here? You're totally embarrassing me.

Garon: "Inner teenager"? Didn't I beat that out of you--

Kamui: You can kill the brown-haired one. This one's with me! *grabs Suzukaze and runs*

(back in Kamui's room)

Suzukaze: Hey, thanks.

Kamui: Oh, don't mind my dad. He's been criticizing my friends ever since I was little.

Suzukaze: Friends? Already?

Kamui: I've always been. . .alone. I mean, I have my brothers and sisters, but I feel like I wear a mask around them.

Suzukaze: ...

Kamui: What I meant to say, is that. . .you're perfect for me. *Kamui reaches towards Suzukaze's face*

Suzukaze: (I think I would've fared better with the old man)

This story can be improved simply by changing "Finish him!" to "FINISH HIM!"

Edited by Tsunami922

[spoiler=eclipse writes a shitty script-fic]Garon: What are you doing?! Finish him!Kamui: My inner teenager says NO! And why are you here? You're totally embarrassing me.Garon: "Inner teenager"? Didn't I beat that out of you--Kamui: You can kill the brown-haired one. This one's with me! *grabs Suzukaze and runs*(back in Kamui's room)Suzukaze: Hey, thanks.Kamui: Oh, don't mind my dad. He's been criticizing my friends ever since I was little.Suzukaze: Friends? Already?Kamui: I've always been. . .alone. I mean, I have my brothers and sisters, but I feel like I wear a mask around them.Suzukaze: ...Kamui: What I meant to say, is that. . .you're perfect for me. *Kamui reaches towards Suzukaze's face*Suzukaze: (I think I would've fared better with the old man)

Ahem. . .I wonder if Kamui's refusal to kill Suzukaze is the spark that start the Nohr arc? It seems that Garon is quite execution-happy, and it doesn't seem like that rubbed off on Kamui.

This made my morning! I can really see a female Kamui do this.

I just noticed this: in the scene where Leon summons... magical trees?... Suzukaze and Rinka are the ones who get knocked away. And here's the thing: Suzukaze appears to have Kamui restrained at the start of that clip.

feif-site-kamui-kaze-elise.jpg

Makes me think that's what happening in the first of this image duo.

Edited by Leon of Nohr

I just noticed this: in the scene where Leon summons... magical trees?... Suzukaze and Rinka are the ones who get knocked away. And here's the thing: Suzukaze appears to have Kamui restrained at the start of that clip.

feif-site-kamui-kaze-elise.jpg

Makes me think that's what happening in the first of this image duo.

I'm pretty sure in that spoiler image he's protecting Suzukaze as Suzukaze looks like he's kneeling down and Kamui has his sword in the guard position, standing in front of Suzukaze and facing towards his Nohr siblings who are most likely wanting to kill Suzukaze or something along those lines. It would also explain why Elise is so surprised and is questioning Kamui. Also I'd have to rewatch it again but I don't think Suzukaze was restraining Kamui in that scene in the trailer, plus it appeared as though that blast had injured Kamui as well, my guess is that Leon and them had come up from behind or attacked while they were distracted, this was supported by my original theory that this happened in the Hoshido campaign but I know that the scene was supposedly stated to have happened in the Nohr campaign so I have no idea what's going on there.

Edited by Kyza

^ the scene before it with Garon ordering marx to kill kaimui was nohr yes, but the plant attack after that could be a different scene, yes it had the nohr 3ds so i don't think it is hoshido but my money is on it being pre-split.

^ the scene before it with Garon ordering marx to kill kaimui was nohr yes, but the plant attack after that could be a different scene, yes it had the nohr 3ds so i don't think it is hoshido but my money is on it being pre-split.

That would also make sense, I could understand why Suzukaze would be more willing to join you despite siding with Nohr if that were the case. I mean besides you being a member of Hoshida's royal house, saving his skin/defending him from your siblings would definitely help to earn his faith/trust in you.

Edited by Kyza

I'm half-expecting there to be a "Execute Suzukaze?" choice; though given that it's likely before the route split, killing him would probably make Saizou not so happy...

I'm half-expecting there to be a "Execute Suzukaze?" choice; though given that it's likely before the route split, killing him would probably make Saizou not so happy...

That's when you lie and say you just found him dead. Must have been bandits. Darn those bandits.