Gunter*Spoilers*

Azz

Okay, I know this may not need a topic but I would really like an answer.

Is Gunter Nohr only?Have we been tricked into thinking that he is neutral?

Or has anyone found any way in which he could potentially be obtainable on Hoshido?

I can confirm he did not return in Hoshido, nor did I see anyone get him back (thus far). Maybe he is like the others in which additional things like skirmishes and the like are required.

Perhaps Famitsu made a mistake assuming because he is playable in prologue he counts as "both."

I can confirm he did not return in Hoshido, nor did I see anyone get him back (thus far). Maybe he is like the others in which additional things like skirmishes and the like are required.

Perhaps Famitsu made a mistake assuming because he is playable in prologue he counts as "both."

While that may be true, the official site states that he is neutral.

While that may be true, the official site states that he is neutral.

I get the feeling by "common" it may be "loyal to Kamui" rather than neutral to either country, sort of like how everybody else has their subordinates, then.

Not sure though, still looking around Japanese Miiverse and 2ch for any answers on that. : )

In the text dump, Gunter doesn't have any lines for joining your group in My Castle (unlike Flora or Yukimura, for example) or in any later Hoshido chapters. So, yes, I'd say that it's a fairly safe assumption that he's actually a Nohr character, in spite of the marketing.

In the text dump, Gunter doesn't have any lines for joining your group in My Castle (unlike Flora or Yukimura, for example) or in any later Hoshido chapters. So, yes, I'd say that it's a fairly safe assumption that he's actually a Nohr character, in spite of the marketing.

This is what I thought too, since I searched the text dump but just figured my search terms may be bad or something. Thank you for confirming it. : )