New 6 Minute trailer

I'm likin the look of those characters. Farmer lookin kid looks awesome. Archer guy gets a horse upon promotion, heck yes. Other peg night girl looks cool. Possible dark mage girl looks cool. I hope this game comes out int he US because it looks so awesome now.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd imagine we'll get one DLC character from each game in the series.

Really want to know who the FE5 character is. Better be Othin instead of somebody lame like Mareeta.

Really? You think it'll be just one? I'd imagine it'd be quite a bit more than that, especially when you consider that they had characters like Innes. I'll be surprised if they have full casts, but I don't think it'd be too optimistic to expect the story-central characters of each game to appear(Ephraim, Eirika, Tana, Innes, L'arachel, and Lyon for example).

Edit: Oh, and I'm of the school that the masked guy is just calling himself Marth and isn't actually him.

Edited by Suichimo

Thanks.

Oh! Edgy has dialog at 2:56 (Hmm, units commenting on level up. Hope they have a few quotes for it because that would get repetitive quick), what is his name?

New peg knight has a box at 3:37

Edited by deuxhero

Oh great, IS can't give females an exclusive axe wielding class...

I think dondon's joke went over your head...

What's so bad about it not being exclusive? Shouldn't you be happy they're getting an axe wielding class at all?

Also, sorry to burst your bubbles those of you who were excited about Krom riding a pegasus, but there's someone riding in front of him who looks like one of the Pegasus Knights, so it looks like he's only being given a lift.

A couple aesthetic things I noticed. I haven't been paying too much attention until now, so it's probably old news.

oMe7a.png

Two-legged dragons. There could be a possibility of returning to the "Wyvern Rider" family of class names here.

SrhoL.png

Black Pegasus. Nice to see some ascended fan-work variety.

epcX0.png

Quack.

Oh great, IS can't give females an exclusive axe wielding class...

Considering males have always been healers too, I think only giving one of them access to axes would've been dumb and arbitrary.

Everyone get hype, battle monk looks like a female axe wielding class (!)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3

I like the looks of them

And yessss Ayra

Also that chick Sairi who looks kinda like Ayra

Do want to know more

That Taguel unit looks like a cross between a rabbit and some scary beast! Totally cool!

Oh, I'm so amped up for this game! x>

The figure in the video was female and Fire Emblem isn't always accurate with names.

No it wasn't. battlemonk.png

That person is way to bulky to be female. Just having long hair means nothing. It's safe to say that Battle Monk and Sister are the same class except for different genders.

I don't think they'd make a mistake as big as using Monk (which has always been male only) instead of Sister, that guy probably just has a higher voice than normal.

So you're implying women can't be bulky

They use fucking axes, of course they can be bulky

>|

Isn't Tifa's class in FF7 also Monk or something so it's not like chicks can't use it

That looks around Echidna's physique if IS transferred her over, which is a sensible size for a female axer

those sexy biceps<3

Edited by Luminescent Blade