New 6 Minute trailer

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Characters from previous Fire Emblem games (including Ira from Genealogy of the Holy War, Innes from The Sacred Stones and Clea from Gaiden) and rare items will be distributed via SpotPass. There are plans for additional content to be distributed this way as well.

does anyone know what the text is to the screens with the other characters? are they going to be more like cards that provide special attributes (like FE11 multiplayer) or are they actually going to be characters you can use? b/c if they're actual characters that seems like an unusually big bonus for spotpass, which is presumably free, i.e. if they're going to charge for DLC maps, why not charge for characters also?

does anyone know what the text is to the screens with the other characters? are they going to be more like cards that provide special attributes (like FE11 multiplayer) or are they actually going to be characters you can use? b/c if they're actual characters that seems like an unusually big bonus for spotpass, which is presumably free, i.e. if they're going to charge for DLC maps, why not charge for characters also?

This game will have paid DLC; surely a large number of bonus characters is part of that.

The person Krom is talking to at 2:20 in the video, (I think their name dori or something similar?), is totally wearing a bucket/pot on their head. In case you didn't notice.

The person Krom is talking to at 2:20 in the video, (I think their name dori or something similar?), is totally wearing a bucket/pot on their head. In case you didn't notice.

Most of us think he will be a trainee or something. Most likely americanized name is Donny.

For another random tidbit-sorry if this has already been discussed because I didn't look through the whole thread-the mark on the back of MU's hand. Doesn't that look a lot like the blue butterfly seen in the previous trailer? The one that looked kinda like a game intro/opening. I might be taking a bit of a leap, but like I said, random tidbit.