O-sawa Mitsuki FE4 manga translation thread

Tomoyo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention everyone who downloaded Volume 2! The previous link had missing pages from chapter 11, so I have fixed it and replaced the link in the first post. The previous download link has been deleted. This also applies for the Volume 2 Part 2 download as well. I apologize about this mistake.

I have also added chapter 15. ^_^

Hey, could you put up a link for just chapter 11? I don't want to download all of volume 2 just for a few pages.

Or did chapter 11 have all the pages when I just downloaded that?

I'll put up a link to chapter 11 again. However, if you downloaded the individual chapter before, it had all the pages. It's only if you downloaded the file that contained all of Volume 2 together, that had pages missing. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by Tomoyo

There goes Finn, securing his +5 proximity bonus for the next God-knows-how-many turns thanks to the impossibility to pair characters of different affiliations.

Nice to see this still going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah, tomoyo and team thank you so much! This manga rocks! Thanks for translating! I hope it keeps on going smoothly.

Seriously nintendo needs to remake this game with the amount of beautiful narrative and story that this manga added on. Course it's likely that it will be rated M but hey...It would be AWESOME!!

(Number one FE4 fan right here, my fav. game!)

Thanks so much!

-Eriad-