FE4 marriage dilemma

So I'm doing my first playthrough of Genealogy of the Holy War and I've run into a problem regarding who Briggid should marry. My main choices are Dew and Jamke. The main factor between who the father of Patty and Faval should be is who passes down items to who. I know Faval gets Yewfelle from Briggid which leads me to believe his equipment comes from his mother, but I don't know this. If it turns out that he only gets Yewfelle from his mother and everything else from his father then Jamke will be the father. If Faval gets everything from his mother then I'll make Dew the father, as he passes down the Bargain skill to both children and Sol to Patty. If anybody has information regarding the item inheritance of Patty and Faval then that would be very much appreciated.

Patty inherits from her dad. Dew is usually better for Bridget than Jamke anyway, though both are good. Holyn's also pretty good as well. It mainly depends on what you want out of the kids. I'd go with Dew if I were you.