Fire Emblem 3 remake for the DS

It doesn't, really. For example, even though I stayed for all 65+ turns of Chapter 4 in Manster and fought my way through until I got a base, only 2 of my units were fatigued. It's not a big deal at all. Certain characters you use a lot more than others miss one out of every, let's say, 7 chapters. That's it.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I refuse to be punished for using the characters I want beyond having a harder time to raise them up.

You need to plan ahead and also balance out your team. If you deploy as many powerhouses as you can every single chapter, sure, you'll have problems.

I Boss Abuse frequently and like to wait for every last reinforcement to spawn so I can trounce em and get stronger. I often wait for poison to wear off naturally, healing every tick of HP for the extra EXP. It's worked in every FE I've played so far, and I don't like to deviate far from it.

I Boss Abuse frequently and like to wait for every last reinforcement to spawn so I can trounce em and get stronger. I often wait for poison to wear off naturally, healing every tick of HP for the extra EXP. It's worked in every FE I've played so far, and I don't like to deviate far from it.

Have fun getting your ass handed to you in FE5 then.

Man, I'm disappointed. I just hope this enbiggens the chances for a Jugdral remake and doesn't ensmall it. (too lazy for finding proper words). And that they get in gear for another Wii game.

IS also seems to take their effort to fix Shadow Dragon's flaws as they already introduce the hero of darkness to expand on the story.

This game and Pokémon Black and White are a really great way to send off the DS.

Shadow Dragon was so flawed that the sequel would bear no resemblance to the original if the flaws were fixed.

Shadow Dragon was so flawed that the sequel would bear no resemblance to the original if the flaws were fixed.

hulikk.jpg

Either way, changes from Shadow Dragon that would make people who hated it shut up about FE3DS:

• Support conversations, even RD's support system would be good enough.
  • Better Gaiden requirements, but look for other solutions that don't make you feel forced to keep every unit alive.
  • Individual class sets for each character. Oh and individual character portraits for some of the classes too.
  • Replace plenty of the enemy units with ones that weren't in the original FE3 and make the weapon type spread more balanced. Then again FE3 was pretty balanced in that regard IIRC.
  • Optionally have the BS Fire Emblem chapters be as Gaiden chapters, and part of the EXP accumulated from there will go over to your party.
  • Trace over the units/use a better shading style/reduce the outlines/do something to improve the look of the sprites without ruining the subtlety and fluidity of the animations themselves.

If you're going to respond to older posts then at least read the rest of the thread too.

If there is a remake of the Jugdral games odds are it will be Japan-Only or heavily censored if it does get released in the US/EU.

I'm not sure why it would need to be so heavily censored. There are a few mentions of incest between two pairings(?) IS could just remove the references, the rest of the game would be fine.

And yet incestuous relationship to preserve bloodlines within noble families isn't all that uncommon to begin with?

Still, wanting remakes over actual new games worry me. Feels like franchise is now at a standstill again, with no mind of its own of how to move forward post-Tellius.

It's like the post-Thracia "reset" all over again?