Looking for Custom Animations...!

RennacIsUnderrated

Hey! First of all I don't know where this kind of topic should go seeing as how its a question/request about hacking resources so if it needs to be moved please do so.

But anyways I'm working on remaking fe7 to be frank and I'm hoping to find some good custom animations I can download and insert (as I'm not to my knowledge very animation/pixel art/sprite/what have you savvy) to spice it up. I'm not asking for animations from scratch as I'm not in a position to pay anyone for them and I know how tough that can be. But without further ado here are some ideas about what I'm currently looking for:

(I know some of them probably aren't public/ don't exist but if you have any personally or know of someone who has some and wouldnt mind me using them I would love a link to the download or page that has them. And yes I've looked at whats available on FEuniverse and on the topic here and I loved alot of them but I'm looking for a few more)

gba_fire_emblem_sprites_refurbished_by_y

So Firstly any reskins of current classes (here's an example I know these particular ones aren't actually in existence) that generally improve off of the old ones I would love to use. (The Shadow Dragon Armorknight, fighter, and swordmaster animations were awesome).

But aside from that I'm also looking for:

An Uther (as an adult in fe7) animation(I'm currently using the sword half of hectors great lord class) something like the zweihander class from fe7x would be awesome

Basically any fe7x/last promise animations that are open to the public use/ possible to use would be great preferably Kelik, Tekun, Siegfried, at the endgame, zweihander, etc

Any alternate/replacement animations (not style of the class but actual animation) for the following: Mercenary (less flips and more "Jesus this sword is heavy" would be great), myrmidon (something more like Lyn's lord class), assassin (something more detailed and not showing the stomach), General (Less awkward and huge), Hero (Again less flips, I'm looking for something more like cloud strife and less acrobat meets knight) and brigand (looking for one that looks more civil, maybe standing upright and no not the armored one)

A tactician, peer, queen, and prince zephiel animation

Maybe a ninian as a dragon animation?

An eliwood with durandal animation for his unpromoted class and likewise with hector and armads

A better more katana themed sol katti animation for Lyn's great lord class

A horseless paladin/cavalier animation

And a sephiroth animation

Honestly I would love to look at anything you guys have. These are just some concepts and ideas about what I would like to have and I know this is a very broad and mostly unobtainable/non existent or non public list but I figured it wouldn't hurt to see if someone happens to have one that fits with what I'm searching for and is ok to use. You never know. Here's mostly what I'm looking for but I would love to see anything custom, I can pretty much use anything.

did you just google for standing sprites and ask people to make animations off of them

Nope, I'm not asking anyone to make anything. I'm looking to see if anyone knows where I can get any sort of animation close to what I have listed. I saw a bunch of great ones on youtube and in hacks I've played like fe7x, last promise, midnight sun, devourer of worlds and fe7if but obviously there's no download link. The picture I posted is just a demonstration of what I would be looking for.

a lot of the time people work really hard and pour a lot of energy into giving their hack/game incredibly unique animations.

It isn't likely to go over well if you start asking to use people's hard work without any kind of compensation, just saying

Thanks for the help y'all. That was mostly what I was trying to find out by making the thread. My apologies if I offended anyone's hard work I was just asking if there were any that people didn't mind sharing that weren't already posted, I wasn't sure if there were more beyond the FEditor animations thread, it was worth asking :) Will do. I have no idea how to publicize my projects anyways so I wouldn't be trying to push it off as my own work or anything it was mostly just me wanting to use it for my own private use. But thanks for the info guys.

If it's not on that list then most likely the artist has not given public permission to use them. Do not use them. Speaking as an animator, just because it exists, doesn't mean you can use it. Keep to the ones that the creators have explicitly allowed anyone to use.

Edited by Thor Odinson

• 1 year later...

i think it was possible to rip TLP battle animation, using FEditor, i don't know if they are for public, but i was testing it for my own personal use.. i never think of using it for my hacks, that would be a jerk

Edited by Natoryuu