Marriage, confessions & children

VincentASM

Prolly depend on parents and other things. Gosh, this is more like Pokemon breeding than Record of Agarest War's Soul Breeding. Then again, prolly worked the same way in FE4.

Indeed, FE4 is what I'm basing most of my conclusions on.

They might have re-classed once or twice to get that kind of STR. I don't know what you're talking about to know for sure, but yeah.

The children characters all start at LV10 unpromoted. It's very likely that the stats we're seeing, including Noir's base Str, at their base stats, at least potentially. Especially since some of them, including Noir, are showing up as green units instead of blue recruited units.

I guess they have substantially higher stats for their level than one would expect so that they can stay relevant at that point in the game.

much to my dismay i read that krom is locked to only a few girls.....

is this true?

and if so who?

pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssse be tiamo !!

if not i :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Krom's options are Soiree, Sumia, Mariabel, and Olivia.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know what the possible pairings are?

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fh1g.jp%2Ffe_kakusei%2Findex.php%3F

The character pages give support lists. For the most part, supports between opposite-gender Gen 1 characters that aren't siblings should be possible pairings. MU can pair with anyone, even Gen 2 characters. Gen 2 characters can pair with each other, but you won't get kids.

Ooh~ If they inherit more than the hair color, then I'll have a whole 'nother layer to consider with my pairings.

Joke dialogue: Jerome: Dad, I can't believe you dated a loli and allowed my sister to be named something incomprehensible to the common man!

Viole: ohmy.gif

Edited by Only My Unit

Its the moment you've been waiting for(?).

[spoiler=???'s confession][spoiler=Lucina]lucina_confess.jpg

Watches people use the image for trolling purposes.

Edited by VincentASM

Ooh~ If they inherit more than the hair color, then I'll have a whole 'nother layer to consider with my pairings.

Joke dialogue: Jerome: Dad, I can't believe you dated a loli and allowed my sister to be named something incomprehensible to the common man!

Viole: ohmy.gif

Jerome is always Serge's son; there's no way to make him Unn's brother.

Speaking strictly from a gameplay perspective, you can still get all 13 kids as long as you pair the other women up with other males.

Its the moment you've been waiting for(?).

[spoiler=???'s confession][spoiler=Lucina]lucina_confess.jpg

Watches people use the image for trolling purposes.

??? looks so happy there!

[spoiler=???]MU's being romantic and probably gave her those flowers... Aw, how cute~! And hey, we can see her marked eye, too!

Okay, now Lucina's DEFINITELY my favorite character, because she is a Moe Lady of War from a bad timeline who decided to take matters in her hands and fix the past, while impersonating her ancestor for a while.

She's got guts to do that kind of thing, and if fangirls doesn't like her, well, sucks to be them, because Lucina feels like a real person to me.

??? looks so happy there!

[spoiler=???]MU's being romantic and probably gave her those flowers... Aw, how cute~! And hey, we can see her marked eye, too!

Okay, now Lucina's DEFINITELY my favorite character, because she is a Moe Lady of War from a bad timeline who decided to take matters in her hands and fix the past, while impersonating her ancestor for a while.

She's got guts to do that kind of thing, and if fangirls doesn't like her, well, sucks to be them, because Lucina feels like a real person to me.

Yeah, she is my favorite female FE lord. Though I don't care if she functions like Trunks, she's not bearing my children when she's Krom's daughter. That's my possible son's job lol. I only want a friendly support with her.

Edited by Only My Unit