Mistakes or errors on the site

VincentASM

Hello! I would like to point out an error in your Path of Radiance Skills List. Lethality actually has a (Battle critical rate)% activation, not (Critical / 2)% activation. Thank you for your time.

Also, on the same page, Colossus multiplies strength by 1.25, not damage.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the FE12 Staves page, about that staff named "Wrys" (that same name who also the character from Shadow Dragon and FE12), is that staff is just called "Wrys" or was it Wrys'(s) Staff like the other items have the names from the other characters like: Ogma's Sword, Draug's Lance, Merric's Book, etc.?

And in the FE11 Name Charts, I do believe that Wrys' Japanese version name has only one F for "Rif" in the NOJ column.

Edited by King Marth 64

In the FE12 Staves page, about that staff named "Wrys" (that same name who also the character from Shadow Dragon and FE12), is that staff is just called "Wrys" or was it Wrys'(s) Staff like the other items have the names from the other characters like: Ogma's Sword, Draug's Lance, Merric's Book, etc.?

The item was indeed originally "Riff's Staff" (リフの杖); this probably isn't a mistake though, as in it was likely deliberate. As far as I can tell, when a staff's Japanese names is in the form "(x) Staff", the typical pattern for English versions is to shorten it to just "(x)"; the only exception I can think of is the Ashera Staff. The names SF gives for FE12 weapons aren't straight-up translations, but instead are adaptations like what you'd expect in a fan translation (Mediocre, originally the "Mere Staff", is another good example), hence the minor alteration with turning "Riff's Staff" into just "Wrys". The same was done to all the stat-increasing staves (Strength, Defence, etc etc), and there are probably other examples dotted around the other items and weapons.

If you still avoid spoilers about FE13 on the main site, I think there might be a slip up on the news page.

Obviously I'm going to use spoiler tags for this.

[spoiler=- !Awakening Spoilers !-]There should probably be a spoiler warning for the part on the news page about the image of the sticker and gum boxes and the link to Amazon.

If I'm wrong or I'm handling the issue incorrectly, then I apologize.

Edited by BrightBow

Also, I got four more screenshots cropped of Lucina, Eudes (Wood), Azur (Azure), and Serena (Selena) for the DLC episodes Cutscene artwork and they are ready to go and I did found that there was an cutscene artwork of Future of Despair 3 of Lucina from the ending and that might be included in there also.

Edited by King Marth 64

Also, I got four more screenshots cropped of Lucina, Eudes (Wood), Azur (Azure), and Serena (Selena) for the DLC episodes Cutscene artwork and they are ready to go and I did found that there was an cutscene artwork of Future of Despair 3 of Lucina from the ending and that might be included in there also.

You don't need to tell him twice about the screenshots. I report directly to Vincent about any screenshots I take before I even actually post them elsewhere.

Thanks ^^

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I already told King Marth not to repost your screenshots X D

Sorry, I thought you meant the weapon sprites, sorry. (I was just helping out)

And also, on Chapter 5 on Path of Radiance script:

There was a G that was missing on General in Dakova's conversation with Petrine if he's still alive in the end of Chapter 5.

Dakova

W-wait! eneral Petrine, have mercy...

Edited by King Marth 64

Some things about the "Character ages" page: Guinevere, Eliwood, and Hector are not given specific ages in the Sword of Seals section, even though they are given specific ages in the Blazing Sword section and a specific amount of time passed between Blazing Sword and Sword of Seals. Therefore, I request that Guinevere be removed from the "Characters in their 20's" list and Eliwood and Hector be removed from the "Characters in their 30's" list. Guinevere is 25-26 in Sword of Seals, since she was 5-6 in Blazing Sword; Eliwood and Hector are both 37 in Sword of Seals, since they were both 17 in Blazing Sword.

Hugh's age in Sword of Seals is given based on his age in Blazing Sword, so I don't see why the same couldn't be done for Guinevere, Eliwood, and Hector as well.

Technically, Lyn is 16/19 in the main story of Blazing Sword, since the main story takes place a year after Lyn's story, and Lyn was 15/18 in Lyn's story.

Also, Jaffar isn't on any of the age lists in Blazing Sword, even though the rest of the playable characters and the rest of the Four Fangs are. For all I know, the Characters book (or wherever the decade information came from) might not have said whether Jaffar was in his teens or 20's or what, but it does seem like a strange omission.

Edited by Paper Jam

• 2 weeks later...

Minor, but on this page: http://www.serenesforest.net/fe13/news_post.html

When you click on Fred you aren't linked to a bigger version of the image.

Clicking on it leads here: http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char/frederick_t.jpg

I think you meant this one? http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char/frederick.jpg

Edited by L95

And in the Designer's notes, I see Ogma's name had his Japanese version name instead of the official localized name unchanged in the Q6 Question Title that it should be as Q6 Why did Ogma serve Talys? instead of Q6 Why did Oguma serve Talys?.

These two pages are full of issues. Formatting, missing text... (I'm assuming the plethora of E's are a formatting problem.)

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe7/script/script_25B.html

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe7/script/script_27A_h.html

Some examples:

Sonia:

Ha ha haE"One more chance"? Surely you jest.

~

Vaida:

E

Sonia:

You stink of failure. Leave me to breathe in peace.

Vaida:

EHm.

~

Lyn:

Hee heeEAnything to say, Hector?

Hector:

AhEhEI was wrong to doubt you.

~

Brendan:

E

Nino:

Ah! FatherE

Sonia:

Eou may do as you please!!

Nino:

ButEbr>

Sonia:

First, business! Jaffar! Come!

Oh dear, the encoding's gone off the rails >___<

I'll have to tell Jyosua to be wary when saving the pages.

I saw similar problems to what Tsamimi mentioned in FE10's part 1 and 2 boss conversations page.

In the News Posts on the FE13 Section:

In October 25th, 2012, Robin's name (the Avatar's name) wasn't listed in the Name Chart List and Sully's Japanese version name (as Soiree) is listed twice under in SF/Japanese name and in 5th December 2012, there is a Comma that was missing in between after Ike and before Ephraim and I think Glass Sword wasn't listed also in the Name Chart List from the 2nd Nintendo Direct section.

Edited by Kyon