Do you find the armor designs in this game SEXUALLY GRATIFYING?

PokeFan

I thought we had a character design thread already? I'm fairly sure that extends to armor as well.

However, to answer your question: no, no I do not. I find the armor visually unappealing and overdesigned for the most part.

oh boy this sure is a thread here on serenes forest dot net

Uh, none of the designs are really that standout to me. I do like the look of the characters' designs as a whole so far, but there's nothing really "wow"-ing me about them. Especially not the armour.

When I saw this in the recent topics panel I thought this was an FFTF thread.

But to answer the question no, not at all, jesus christ

Edited by Soapbar

i'll give this thread a better title i think

i like what i've seen so far, but i also liked awakening. hail the anime abyss, into which fire emblem is sliding! \o/

A question scholars, scientists, and historians will be struggling with for years.

Sometimes I wonder if people a few decades from now will look at the anime of today and just go "what the f*ck were they on?".

Most people of today look at modern anime and go "What the f*ck are they on?".

1000 years from now, historians will be all like:

"Alright, clearly our ancestors were doing a kegstand with LSD instead of alcohol"

Edited by Soapbar

Most people of today look at modern anime and go "What the f*ck are they on?".

True, I do that for the most part. However, if the anime sub cultures that most people at least know exists slowly disappears over the years (I'm not saying it will, this is all purely hypothetical), then anime will seem even weirder.

1000 years from now, historians will be all like:

"Alright, clearly our ancestors were doing a kegstand with LSD instead of alcohol"

Hey, at least we don't have the Jim Crow laws still in effect. So we're better than the people 1000 years from us.

True, I do that for the most part. However, if the anime sub cultures that most people at least know exists slowly disappears over the years (I'm not saying it will, this is all purely hypothetical), then anime will seem even weirder.

I love Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, but just picturing historians finding it 1000 years from now finding it is hilarious.

"He can heal a broken arm through...breathing!?! Oh, and he can pick up that rock too!"

Its not just anime, some of if not most of the cultural phenoemons of today from all regions, are hard for me to understand if not the very concept, at least the scale of it, is postivley baffling.

Edited by goodperson707