What you want to see this week

Sentinel07

So, judging by the pattern, we're not too far away from our next Famitsu info dump. I guess only a couple days away from previews if the last couple weeks are anything to go by.

So, based on that, what would you actually like to see them talk about this week? Be it gameplay concepts, story info, character info, etc.

Edit: I guess I never specified what I would want to see. I suppose on characters, I'd at least like the blue-haired maid to be featured (only box art character yet to be featured), and I suppose some clarity on the support system would be nice with marriage returning to be ending-only like before.

Edited by Sentinel07

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The confirmation of marriage and S-rank.

I'd say this is pretty important. It's about time we put that question to rest. Otherwise, info on more secondary characters is always nice.

Male Kamui thigh hole armor DLC.

And I guess something about support conversations and anything that could give us a clue as to what kind of person Aqua is besides "ooh, mysterious" would be nice.

More details on Nohr!

But as long as it doesn't cause a shitstorm here, I'll be happy.

I feel like we know more about Nohr than Hoshido though, don't we? All we know about Hoshido so far is that they're the peaceful guys who repel filthy Europeans with supreme katanas.

I feel like we know more about Nohr than Hoshido though, don't we? All we know about Hoshido so far is that they're the peaceful guys who repel filthy Europeans with supreme katanas.

We know about Nohr in terms of story. But what about gameplay?

We know about Nohr in terms of story. But what about gameplay?

Well, so far we know they'll have a lot more varied mission objectives, for one. I think we know about the same when it comes to the gameplay.

I'm obviously not saying you can't be more curious about Nohr, however, I just want to know more about Hoshido at this point since we know very, very little; we don't even know who that woman is in the trailer, whereas we've seen Garon speak two times now at the very least.

I want to know about ALL the weapons, from lances, yumi, Naginata, bows, Axes, katanas and the effects of special weapons in those categories with detailed effects on the stat changes. I would also like to hope for more stave types that can also influence stats as well as cause status conditions like in previous games. I also would like a look at various maps and an interview to see where they're going with the map design as it was a criticism in Awakening. More details on the arena and how it no longer gives out gold and instead this special component. More revealed classes and details on skills as well as other characters. Another interview on the characters in the game aside from the main siblings.

I'll be happy if I get any of these.

Edited by Neoleo21

More class info. What we have currently is nowhere near enough to sate my appetite. Dragon's vein info. too. That looks like a cool ability, so it'd be nice to know more about it.

YES!

Also... moar Oboro.

Info on how supports will be handled, maybe some official art for some of the other, non-royal units.

But the big thing I want is more character info, because that stuff is like crack to me. Come on, Famitsu, sate my addiction.

Info on how supports will be handled, maybe some official art for some of the other, non-royal units.

But the big thing I want is more character info, because that stuff is like crack to me. Come on, Famitsu, sate my addiction.

But BlizzardWolf95, your profile picure can't handle more anime ladies! The entire internet may implode if things get more kawaii up in here!

But BlizzardWolf95, your profile picure can't handle more anime ladies! The entire internet may implode if things get more kawaii up in here!

Thane, my good sir, I feel that if the internet implodes because of kawaii anime ladies, it will all be worth it in the end.

More Nohr characters.Official art and names for the Nohrian merc, the female cavalier and the archer who I think has an eyepatch would be nice.

Dont care about marriage but info on supports is something I want.

Confirmation that Cipher is coming to the west.

FE:IF can rot in dev hell but nobody gets between me and my pieces of paper with drawings and numbers on them