Code Geass Mafia - Game Over

SB.

okay I really should read everything next time and not just the rules :(,

/in, this time nothing much coming up and i'm going to try to learn to not get overwhelmed by stress in NOC.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really worried about the number of signups I'm gonna get now so I added eclipse/Boron (who I assume are okay with this?) and Mitsuki/Green Poet to the playerlist. If Baldrick can find someone to hydra with then he can do that too.

...I hope knowing little to nothing about Code Geass doesn't end up shooting me in the foot this game, lol.

/in if there's still openings, otherwise /sub.

EDIT: Willing to hydra if need be/preferred.

Edited by Eurykins

I'm not really worried about the number of signups I'm gonna get now so I added eclipse/Boron (who I assume are okay with this?) and Mitsuki/Green Poet to the playerlist. If Baldrick can find someone to hydra with then he can do that too.

I'm okay with this, yeah.

I was unofficially too lazy for mafia, but there's too many cool people in this game. I'd like to sign up if there's room because of Paper hydraing, otherwise sub.

Good to get back in the swing of things. I'm afraid eclipse isn't here at the moment, so you get to deal with me.

##Vote: Paperblade/Baldrick

Why'd you randomly stop talking to me last night, Paper? :P

Guys do you know what this is? It's one big team deathmatch.

@boron it is because we are aligned with the mafia

##vote: Poly

he's going to be inactive and idle his role, let's cut the fat

Good to get back in the swing of things. I'm afraid eclipse isn't here at the moment, so you get to deal with me.

##Vote: Paperblade/Baldrick

Why'd you randomly stop talking to me last night, Paper? :P

I fell asleep

last game Refa had effectively 0 votes and 0 ties to the mafia. Now he says he has 2 votes... does that mean he has 2 ties to the mafia? Discuss.

Oh btw pregame SB said Refa + Hydras are the scumteam just throwing that out there ok going home cya all in a bit GOTTA PLAY ME SOME BANJO KAZOOIE AND EAT THAI NOOOOOOOOOOOODLES

Baldrick! As a subordinate, you have a lot of nerve outing three members of the Black Knights! I look forwards to your salary assessment next month.

Also real talk, you guys (and hydras in general) should just vote on one of your accounts (ignoring like deadline shenanigans when only one of you is around or some other exception that I'm missing, probably) at least when both of you are on because fuck telling how many votes there are otherwise. As if reading hydras wasn't hard enough as it is...