Shovel Knight Anonymafia - Game Over

Prims

honestly maybe I should just host mostly vanilla games from now on until people learn how to play mafia.

i know how to play mafia, just not town.

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the rolespec started to frustrate me but i don't know how to stop rolespec once it starts and then everyone started tunneling me for the mod mistake ): I was gonna start pushing a Treasure lynch but I don't know if I would have gotten Mole lynched

nah this is one of those games where it takes a collective effort for town to lose, including from the mod!

most of my harsh words in this thread are just the salt talking because I'm bitter none of my games turn out the way I want them to. Maybe I should just treat that invitational as one last try and take a break from mafiers if it doesn't work out.

I feel like this is my fault aaa

nope, pretty sure it was actually my fault and not yours (and my nets)

I was intentionally being a do**** in the beginning, so that I could hide my identity and be a scumread, until my net decided I should really end up as a do****. I should have played better to begin with :(

I actually liked the set up though, especially my role, just that, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SCREW ME OVER N1 REFA????

postgame:

- black knight 1 subbed out early, black knight 2 played pretty well but you guys lynched him for some reason?

The story of my life. Just a heads up for some players in the game, if you're getting emotional in the game, it's best to either go away and calm down or sub out. It's not really fair on the rest of the players, regardless of any triggers.

I mean, it wouldn't have made a difference in the end anyways.

would've prevented the mod mistake ;_;

I don't doubt Shin's play wasn't 100% spotless but I think he's kind of the new Marf in regarding to people acting like he has a vote me sign on his back

People complained about Shin's play (...after the game, I mean)? He definitely seems like the new Marth though. Probably going to adopt amazing Elieson level tactics whenever I play with him and just reverse what I would ordinarily read him as cannot fail.

do****

I am trying way too hard to figure out what this word is

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious

blitz, why don't you want us to know you're a delicious pastry, and possibly chocolate frosted with sprinkles?

are you scum???

Oh, this ended.

I sorta have up on this game when I subbed in and Via continued to tunnel my playerslot and everyone just wanted to lynch the slot anyway. Rapier, you maybe shouldn't have used your role that early on T.T... Lynchproof is a scummy role imo and the way you used it felt more like you were aiming more for survivability than to move the lynch onto someone you really think is scum.

I'm back. Two notes.

1. Do NOT go beyond someone's role PM, even if you think it's justified. Sort it out with the game mod/me (I don't play in the anonymous games so that I can take care of any hiccups that happen). This also applies if you have a problem with anyone in-game.

2. Do NOT tell someone to "fuck off", even ironically. That's auto-warn territory.

Unless they insult the Ice Climbers then you can do whatever you want, RFoF agreed don't bother her about it

jk I'm pretty sure RFoF deleted a mispost in this game and I can't talk shit

lynchproof isn't a scummy role though? It's given more often to town than mafia at least. I really don't think the usage of the role was wrong; was he supposed to ask people whether he was allowed to save himself???

Yeah, in retrospect it was just me being more annoyed that he didn't tell anyone over that actually being scummy lol.

I am trying way too hard to figure out what this word is

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious

I think it is spelled as uche, but I can be wrong. I also left out the last 3 letters

donuts

yeah, that works, since it means I have a hole for a brain

blitz, why don't you want us to know you're a delicious pastry, and possibly chocolate frosted with sprinkles?

are you scum???

do you even need to ask?? (of course I am)