• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to verify something.

Prims voted at 7:45 am.

Phase ended at like 5.

I wasn't home until 6.

SO I MEAN. WASNT AROUND COULDNT BE AROUND.

As for the other stuff. I didn't just quit BBM. I just chose to claim because like I stated I didn't feel like having people waste their time by any chance piling votes on me. I figured it would help town more overall as a whole with more info at that point in the game.

As for the reading/not reading thing. I did read a bit. I skimmed stuff before I Joined. However I didn't intend to read 20 pages of content when there was a fair amount of fluff from what I looked at. My attitude may have sucked this game but honestly speaking it wasn't like I really even got to play the game.

I never once got to use my role. I asked people just for a quick simple TL;dr which no one is required to give but it helps. I'm not the only person who has a tendency to not want to reread a whole fucking thread when subbing in. After I was in the game. I was reading the thread and I made a few posts on stuff that I did have an opinion on.

There is a reason I haven't signed up as much lately for mafia games. This is also one of the biggest reasons why I NEVER sub. I only signed up as a sub because Randa really seemed to need people.

How often do I ever sub? Seriously? I'm not gonna argue about a lot of stuff. Believe me I know I didn't put in full effort in this game. I'm not that fucking stupid to not know that and I don't need you to give me flak or give me shit for it.

Next time I just won't sub. That will fix a large portion of that problem. I'll just let someone get modkilled or lynched because of inactivity.

My rant that is all over the place and blah blah blah and shiz. Whatever I don't care.

Also frankly fuck you prims. MY read on Yolo wasn't "Salt based" entirely. I didn't like his posts in the game I had him read as a scum read and I followed through with it. Just because I suck at casing people doesn't mean it's a fucking salt case.

Most of my votes and feelings are shit like that in most of my games. I guess that's why I'm a bad mafia player.

It's a mix of emotional and logical play. And it turned out most of what I said was right seeing as yolo flipped scum.

I don't ever actually try to lynch someone SOLELY because I don't like them as I do try to win and that doesn't help winning.

Yeah I gave you a tl;dr because rereading sucks. I also understand your frustrations wrt your role, but I already johned for you don't worry B)

Honestly saying someone is salty is a toxic argument because even if they're not salty they will get salty about being called salty.

Edited by Executive kirsche