Criminal OC Mafia - Game Thread - N5 ends 14/09/2015

Zkirsche

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The blaze lasted for hours. Firefighters desperate to save the little girl within. "What sweet irony," Captain Hook muttered. "Well, it sure is pretty. Just like she said."

"Wait, is that the right use of the word "irony"?" A passerby questioned, before being knocked clean out with a punch.

"Who cares?"

Refa has been killed, he was:

Dear Refa, you are Willow, Reformed Arsonist

Things are so much prettier when they burn

You're a character from Don't Starve who sets fires randomly when they get stressed, possibly burning your entire base down in the process. On the plus side, fire makes all your fears go away! Surely it will help against the Unrepentant?

At night you may reply to this role pm with "Night X: Share your love of fire with <User>" and proceed to spread kindling about their house as if you were a dodo trying to smoke a monster out. You may use this action twice on N0.

You begin the game with your trusty "Willow's lighter", which you can use to burn your kindling. To use it reply to this role pm with "Night X: I made a fire!" and you will proceed to light all the kindling you have placed on fire. This will force whoever's house is burning to spend the night putting it out instead of doing whatever they would do normally, effectively hooking them. The lighter cannot usually be used alongside any non-killing night actions. Due to your love of it, you may not willingly give it away and will refuse to place more kindling if taken away from you and not returned within 2 days.

You are allied with the Reformed. You win when you eliminate all threats to your faction.

What villains would kill a little girl?

D3 has begun. Phase ends in just over 72 hours, at 20:30pm GMT 07/09/2015

FYI tonight I'm out staying at a friend's house for the evening, If you'd like to reach me for the next 18-ish hours (probably 24 hours), I'm only available through SFPM

Just after breakfast, Paperblade walked into the shack "Hey guys I just finished my tea whoisscum?" Shortly after finishing this statement, Hook slit his throat.

"You are."

Paperblade has been lynched. He was:

Dear Paperblade, you are Iknik Varrick, Unrepentant Inventor

You are the quirky scientist who helps both the good guys and the bad guys if it's for profit. Unfortunately the bad guys tend to have all the money so you end up with them a lot, forcing you to create various weapons, including those of mass destruction, for them. This has landed you in a spot of bother, but don't worry, your trusty side kick Zhu Li is still about to provide you with your all important tea which you'll need for the upcoming stress. The bright mind that you are have teamed up with the Unrepentant in a bid to keep yourself out of jail.

Once per night, you may respond to your role pm with one of the following:

1. "Night X: Don't worry <User>! Zhu Li, do the thing!"
2. "Night X: <User> don't fret! Do the thing, Zhu li!"
3. "Night X: Do the thing! Everything'll be sorted out soon <User>"

Where <User> is a living player. Each different command will make you produce the respective item below and give it to User:

1. VariTea: Used during the day, allows the user to take two actions in the upcoming night.
2. VariCamera: Used at night, will publicly announce target's role pm.
3. VariLaser: Used during the night, any killing actions taken by the user that night will have the added Janitor effect.

Each of these items may be used in conjuncture with any other role abilities. You may not make the same response for two consecutive nights, even if you are hooked. You can only make one VariLaser per game.

You are allied with the Unrepentant.You win when you eliminate all threats to your faction.

N3 has begun, and ends in 24 hours, 11:30pm GMT, 05/09/2015.

Edited by Executive kirsche