FEditor Animations

Dr.Sholes

If any of the links don't work please contact the creator of the animation. This is a compilation of fan-made FEditor animations that are download-able. Please feel free to post any animations you've made and tell me if you give people permission to use them without asking you personally. [spoiler=Female Merc.]

• Female%20Merc.png
  • Permission needed? No
  • Description:Female Merc.(Dr.Sholes)
  • Download

[spoiler=FE7 Compatible Female Shaman]

• FIREMU1.png
  • Permission needed?No
  • Description:Fe7 Female Shaman(markyjoe1990)
  • Download

[spoiler=Halberdier 1]

• halberdier-1.png
  • Permssion needed? From TBA
  • Description: Halberdier(The Blind Archer & Luffy)
  • Download

[spoiler=Halberdier 2]

[spoiler=Berzerker W/Sword]

• 21ozvwi.jpg
  • **VIDEO**
  • Permission Needed? No
  • Description: Berzerker W/Sword(AssassinLeila)
  • Download

[spoiler=Troubadour W/Sword]

• *No Screenshot or Video*
  • Permission needed?From TBA
  • Description: Troubadour(The Blind Archer & Luffy)
  • Download

[spoiler=Erika With Magic]

• *No screenshot or video*
  • Permission needed? No
  • Description:Erika With Magic(Lisandra_Brave)
  • Download

[spoiler=Link]

• Permission needed?No
  • Description:Link w/Sword(Luffy)
  • Download

[spoiler=GBA Ike]

• ike.png
  • Permission needed?No
  • Description: Ike(Oracle_of_Fire & Khrene Cleaver)
  • Download

[spoiler=Vaati]

• *No Screenshot or Video*
  • Permission needed?No
  • Description: Vaati W/magic(Luffy)
  • Download

[spoiler=GBA Micaiah]

• micaiah.png
  • Permission needed?No
  • Description:Micaiah(Oracle_of_Fire & CIPHER_LEE)
  • Download

[spoiler=Nils W/Staves]

• dormir.png
  • Permission needed?No
  • Description:Nils w/Staves(Oracle_of_Fire)
  • Download

[spoiler=Ninian W/Staves]

• silencio.png
  • Permission needed?No
  • Description:Ninian w/Staves(Oracle_of_Fire)
  • Download

[spoiler=GBA Sister]

• yuriae.png
  • Permission needed?No
  • Description:Sister(Oracle_of_Fire & Aviv)
  • Download

[spoiler=Spider Rider]

[spoiler=Wyvern Knight W/Axe 1(Incomplete)]

• FireEmblem-SacredSwordV18_01-1.png
  • Permission needed? No
  • Description:Incomplete Wyvern Knight W/Axe(Sephie-chan)
  • Download

[spoiler=Wyvern Knight W/Axe 2]

• No Screenshot
  • Permission needed? No
  • Description: Wyvern Knight W/Axe #2(oracle_of_Fire)
  • Download

[spoiler=Less Religious Looking Cleric & Bishop]

• No Screenshot
  • Permission Needed? No
  • Description: Less Religious Looking Cleric & Bishop(Mariah The Magician)
  • Download
  • Jubby takes all responsibility for the lack of a screenshot or video. Therefore any and all shit may be thrown at him for this calamity! :P:

[spoiler=Jacket Myrmidon]

• No Screenshot
  • Permission Needed? No
  • Description: Jacket Myrmidon(Jubby & Fuzz94)
  • Download

[spoiler=Eliwood W/Lance]

• elilance.PNG
  • Permission Needed?Yes
  • Description:Eliwood W/Lance (MarkyJoe1990)
  • Download

Spells

• Aqua Edge(Luffy)
  • Permission needed?No
  • Download
  • Ground Dasher(Luffy)
  • Permission needed?No
  • Download
  • Light Arrow(Luffy)
  • Permission needed?Yes
  • Download
  • Shaver(Blazer & Jubby)
  • Permission Needed? No
  • Download
  • Swarm(Blazer & Jubbyi)
  • Permission Needed? No
  • Download

Even if asking for permission isn't needed you must give credit to the creator(s) Key: No= You have permission to use it and don't have to personally ask. Yes= You must personally ask to use this animation. From TBA= You must ask The Blind Archer for use.

Edited by Dr.Sholes

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to be rude, but Dr. Sholes the colors you pick for your Soren are not really good. Maybe something lighter would be good. Plus both of yours could use some work on the borders. It might be best to re-edit them.

Edited by ThatGuyDownTheStreet

Can't you make a table or some other more organized way to do this? D: Well regardless here's everything I have to add. Credit is always nice but otherwise I only ask for permission on Link and Light Arrow.

Halberdier, permission from The Blind Archer but not from me, Download Link, Screenshot (download link and screenshot courtesy of someone else, idk who),

Troubador w/ Sword, permission from The Blind Archer but not from me, Download Link, no screenshot*,

Link w/ Sword (frames for bow are there and formatted, but no animation script for them), permission from me needed, Download Link, no screenshot*,

Vaati (Magic), permission not needed at all, Download Link, no screenshot or video*

*You guys are free to insert it and get screenshots yourself but I'm not interested.

The following are spells. As per the above note, I don't have screenshots, either google a video of them on youtube or ask for someone else to upload one. :\

Aqua Edge, no permission needed, Download Link

Ground Dasher**, no permission needed, Download Link

Light Arrow, permission from Blazer needed, Download Link

Once Tactics Universe and Tales of Bravery are done I'll release everything else but they're currently hack-exclusive.

**It's the older version, the newer version has sprites ripped from someone else specifically for my hacking so yeah >___>

Can't you make a table or some other more organized way to do this? D: Well regardless here's everything I have to add. Credit is always nice but otherwise I only ask for permission on Link and Light Arrow.

Halberdier, permission from The Blind Archer but not from me, Download Link, Screenshot (download link and screenshot courtesy of someone else, idk who),

Link w/ Sword (frames for bow are there and formatted, but no animation script for them), permission from me needed, Download Link, no screenshot*,

So I can use the Halberdier, but what would I need to do to get permission for link? (I'm assuming just get my hack to go somewhere).

So I can use the Halberdier, but what would I need to do to get permission for link? (I'm assuming just get my hack to go somewhere).

It says right there that you have to get permission from TBA if you want to use the Halberdier. (Seeing as, you know, he made the sprites.)

Edited by Lord Glenn

Well, Blazer, if you say no to the Link animation (which I would understand), could you at least say yes to the halberdier?

I suggest PMing him because he might not check this again for a while :/

Yeah, the way it's written makes it look like TBA already said yes.

TBA did say yes, but Luffy also worked on it and he wants people to ask him.(It's one less person you'd have to ask normally)

You're both reading it wrong. If you compare it to the other entries that Blazer posted (such as the ones that are marked "no permission needed"), then it's clear that that field is listing who you need to get permission from for the package, not who has already given permission. As such, you need to ask TBA and you don't have to ask Blazer.

I always wind up arguing with Seph for some reason.sad.gif Sorry Seph.

So doc, you say you fixed the animation? Did you upload it already?

Which one?

@ Everyone: Damn right I want you to ask for permission. I put effort into that thing way back when.

Don't worry I already changed it so they have to ask you.smile.gif

I'm assuming you fixed the female merc.

No, I haven't yet but I'll get to it. I've been pretty busy lately with school and stuff.sad.gif

He probably didn't, seeing as the screenshot is still that godawful sprite :/...

...@ all of this: michaeljacksonpopcorn73.gif

You guesser it!tongue.gif

And lulzlaugh.gif

3 things to say to all this

1. Shouldn't this get pinned at some point?

2. I'll throw my GK handaxe fix up here when I fix the timing for it

3. Lol at the whole Dei thing btw

That'd be awesome!

Will you let people use it w/out permission?

Okay, first of all, sorry for my post being misleading. "Permission from TBA" indicates that you need the Blind Archer's permission to use it. "not from me" means you don't need my permission. The only things you need my permission for are the Light Arrow and Link, to be clear.

Also, the first post is very, very misleading. I would say that "Yes" should mean "Yes, you need permission from X" and "No" should mean "no, you don't need permission". The way it's put now is very misleading and if someone doesn't read the key they could misinterpret and end up using someone's animation without permission.

As for actually asking, that can be done via PM, as opposed to here. At least, that's how I feel it should be done. As long as someone isn't making a disgrace of Link (I'm an LoZ fan) and gives me credit for light arrow I don't really care, but to make sure those 2 conditions are met, it doesn't hurt to send a quick PM... :\