Magvel badge vote

VincentASM

116 members have voted

1. 1. Male character(s) for the next Magvel member badge (select 3 at most)

2. 2. Female character(s) for the next Magvel member badge (select 3 at most)

Continued from the nominations topic.

Special thanks to Kay who counted all the nominations for me.

The top 10 characters from the nominations phase have qualified for the formal voting phase. The 3 male and 3 female characters who gain the most votes will be immortalised as a member badge.

Voting ends some time during the beginning of Saturday 21st April.

Rules

* I'm allowing members to vote for a maximum of 3 characters per category. You may notice that you can vote for more than 3, but voting for more than 3 is not as advantageous as you might think.

* Previously, I turned a blind eye to vote-pulling, but this time I don't want to see members pulling for votes in any kind of manner. This is supposed to be a vote for fun, not a presidential election! If I catch anybody trading votes, making topics or Youtube videos asking people to vote, I may ban them from wearing a badge for an indefinite period.

Disclaimer

* If a character has multiple artwork, I will pick the artwork to use myself.

* I may reject characters if I deem their artwork to be too low quality (eg. TCG or book scans). If this occurs, the next character down will be picked.

Edited by VincentASM

Ephraim, Innes, Artur

Eirika, Neimi, Marisa

Might change out that L'Arachel if somebody I really like really wants me to. Actually, I'll go ahead and swap it to Marisa for Ether.

EDIT:

* Previously, I turned a blind eye to vote-pulling, but this time I don't want to see members pulling for votes in any kind of manner. This is supposed to be a vote for fun, not a presidential election! If I catch anybody trading votes, making topics or Youtube videos asking people to vote, I may ban them from wearing a badge for an indefinite period.

you're my hero <3

Edited by Integrity

In that case, I'm sorry, everyone. I seriously wouldn't have done that if I thought it was discouraged/disapproved of/in any other way a bad thing to do.

Vincent remains my favorite member ever :wub: