Favorite FE13 Character so far?

Kuki

I like all the character designs so far ^^' but my favorites are Emelina, Liz, Tiamo, Richt, Donny, and Mariabel.

who is Fred?

Frederick. The starting Great Knight with the blue armour.

False, I believe this character is the Ogma archetype.

Screenshot2012-03-17at23857PM.png

We don't know his name, but I believe this swordfighter class is his class, which must be a Mercenary equivalent of sorts. It's different than the Myrmidon since it has a shield.

Screenshot2012-03-17at24136PM.png

Looks like a chick

Maybe finally a mercchick? Yesssss

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frederick. The starting Great Knight with the blue armour.

Looks like a chick

Maybe finally a mercchick? Yesssss

Are you sure? I thought those were pectoral and abdominal muscles. The face at least seems manly.

Gah I don't know...

First of all

implying muscles and females are mutually exclusive

> >|

Dude, if those are pecs that's the roundest fucking pec ever. And abs are NOT shaped like that. lrn2anatomy

And if this is likely a mercenary, I don't see why muscles would be unfitting anyway.

And those legs. Those leeeegs~ okay and what physical male swordfighter wears heels in FE

and how can you tell face from this small

Or at least shortshorts. Either one of which is more likely to be on a female than a male.

Those are some pretty sexy leg armour thing though, I like.

She's wearing zettai ryouiki.

My favorites so far are Emelina, Fred, Krom, Soiree(I was disappointed at first, but she's cute), Gaia, Ronku, Vake, Sairi, and Rivera/Libera(if they turn out to be a guy).

ummmm. my favourite charecters so far are.....all the pegasus knights (of course)some of the mu looks...the goth looking chick ( hoping she has dark magic...)the dancer. trickster. and troubadour...speaking of the goth chick.... in the trailer she is seen on a map that looks like it has piramids on it.... she is also wearing a sort of crown/tiarathing.... i reckon she could be the priestess of a forgotten cult...????

False, I believe this character is the Ogma archetype.

Screenshot2012-03-17at23857PM.png

We don't know his name, but I believe this swordfighter class is his class, which must be a Mercenary equivalent of sorts. It's different than the Myrmidon since it has a shield.

Screenshot2012-03-17at24136PM.png

I think I just found the Oguma archtype....

Nintendo direct December footage.

at 1:10 the guy using Sol seems to be the Oguma archtype.

and the Chick is a Hero and that undead is a Merc

Ronku, Sairi, Sarya, Tiamo, Viole, and Mariaberu, maybe? that mounted healer, I just hope her personality isn't like Clarine

I hope it is. Maybe she'll have a strange incestual attraction with her brother, too, huehue.

The short description of her on the site makes her personality sound similar to Clarine's.

Which I'm not a fan of, but since she's a mounted healer I'll use her anyway, most likely. Bonus points of she has hax avoid.

ummmm. my favourite charecters so far are.....all the pegasus knights (of course)some of the mu looks...the goth looking chick ( hoping she has dark magic...)the dancer. trickster. and troubadour...speaking of the goth chick.... in the trailer she is seen on a map that looks like it has piramids on it.... she is also wearing a sort of crown/tiarathing.... i reckon she could be the priestess of a forgotten cult...????

Don't say that....starting to think she is a boss.....

I think Liz's skirt thing is so obtrusively stupid that I love it and also her (un?)ironically. More importantly, though, Soiree, Sairi, and Tiamo look cool. Also Frederick/Sol/Viole/Donny. One character I hate though is Ronku because he's the one who has sidemouth syndrome.

I have a hunch that Frederick will be my favorite character... Sariya, Donny, and the pegasus knights (their names escape me at the moment) are looking interesting as well. I'm hoping Donny doesn't suck if he's a trainee-style character.

Soiree because she looks badass, and that raven-haired girl that looks like a shaman.

This. Plus Donny. Plus Tiamo. Plus Fred. Plus Cullum. Plus like everyone. Cept for Krom and Liz and troubadour girl.