Display your strategy. You can just do one, or you could do multiple. I'm referring to the following missions:

Beach Brawl

Royal Royale

Hidden Truths (1 & 2)

Heirs of Fates (all of them)

I'll start.

For Hidden Truths 1, pair up one of the other two with Owain, preferably Severa. I say Severa because she has the Armorslayer, which you can pass to Owain without wasting a turn. Owain is going to be MVP here, picking off everyone with the Levin Sword. Try and give him all of your star boosters, except the Speedwing which you should give to Severa. The point is to have Owain kill everyone you can, if you cannot, pick them off with Inigo. Shouldn't be that hard. I have Severa paired up because even though they give the same pair up boosts, Severa does more damage so in the worst case scenario Owain and Inigo die, you have Silver Sword Severa sitting all cozy in the back.

An anon asked me how to do Nohrian Royal Royale so I just went with Elise since Elise is the easiest on Nohr. I'll copy my post over here.

I’ve only ever done RR entirely with Ryoma and Elise (because I’m lazy and just want more Dread Scrolls and Ebon Wings so I haven’t done the harder royals yet, but) so for Elise what you want to do is make good use of that freeze staff. I start by baiting Oboro (and Takumi squad) over with Effie paired with arthur. Effie should eat the Goddess Icon en route to prevent Oboro critting her into oblivion. I have Effie pair up with Elise turn 1, move Elise full movement, switch to Effie, and eat the Goddess Icon. Move Arthur down. Then Effie should move just to the edge of Oboro’s range, drop Elise on to the dragon vein, and Arthur should pair up with her. Next player phase Effie should have taken damage but not died from Oboro+Takumi. That’s fine. We use Elise to clone your army, so that nobody can move anyway. Effie2 can finish off Oboro for the concoction, Elise2 can hit Takumi–don’t worry about Effie hitting the 50% dual strike, because if she doesn’t we get arthur to DS Takumi next to Elise, and Elise should finish him off on her dual strike with good accuracy. We can let Effie just chug the concoction but do not directly attack Hinata on her phase–he’ll counterdeath her otherwise.

From that point on I took on Xander’s team (Effie bait into Beast Slayer + Elise finish, uses up the DS point), take Sakura’s team and Leo roughly together/right after each other (use a Freeze on Leo if you need to, don’t let Effie engage Hana enemy phase because Hana will switch to dual katana and then you’ll never hit her, while PP engagement of Hana means Effie can clean oneshot at good hit)

Hinoka’s team burns another Freeze–mainly on Hinoka herself so you can actually get reliable hit with Beastslayer, else she’s too dodgy. Cam’s team you can use a dragon vein near Hinoka’s team to stop them, and use your remaining freeze/DV on Ryoma’s team so they don’t dodge everything.

tl;dr use Elise’s team and use freeze smartly and use Effie on everything

More or less for fast Ebon wings than anything else, I've been kinda lazy about doing the harder ones

As for Ryoma himself: move squad to win, method? ???? idk i move and then i win

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'm gonna copy-paste something I posted on GameFAQ's from my attempt to get a consistent low-turn count method for Hidden Truths 2 (which turned out to be 26 turns, although I'm sure it could be much lower with crits or better planning). Also, you can have any character use Dragon Vein #4 effectively. I've cleared the stage using each character as the Dragon Vein #4 superhero, but I was pretty shocked to find that Odin is one of the best candidates for DV #4. So Odin will be the superhero for this guide, but feel free to use whichever you're comfortable with as there is no wrong choice.

Hidden Truths 2 Guide

Turn 1
- Move Laslow left, have him talk to Odin and Selena. Pair Up Laslow into Selena.

iQfso48.jpg

- Move Odin left, have him talk to Selena. Equip Mjolnir on Odin. Trade Selena the Steel Katana. Make Odin use the First Blood.

SvXDxUS.jpg

- Move Selena onto the left fort and equip the Steel Katana.

GbjnTUQ.jpg

- Trade unnecessary stuff to the Laslow mule so that Selena can earn the drops from enemies. Selena (or Odin) can always trade with the Laslow mule if they need something, like a Concoction. I make it so that the inventories are like this.

Selena: Steel Katana, Killing Edge, Armorslayer, First Blood

Laslow: Silver Sword, Steel Sword, First Blood, Concoction x2

ZyyDcMN.jpg

- Selena kills the Lancer.

yKKY3Ng.jpg

Turn 2
- Selena kills the Archer.

zjqP2ph.jpg

- Odin moves next to Selena's left.

h2TConD.jpg

Turn 3
- Have Selena kill the Great Knight with an Armorslayer.

YByOarq.jpg

- Move Odin below Selena. Trade with her so that she equips either the Steel Katana or Killing Edge. Attack with Mjolnir. (You aren't likely to kill the Basara unless Odin gets a crit, but that's fine.)

WkAQnNk.jpg

Turn 4
- Odin goes south towards Dragon Vein #1.

CqamBWh.jpg

- Selena kills the Basara.

k2PuzXZ.jpg

Turn 5
- Move Selena all the way east, into attack range of the Swordmaster. Have her use the First Blood.

vyEcdrU.jpg

- Make Odin use the Dragon Vein #1, then move him northeast to catch up to Selena.

2DGiQ1T.jpg

Turn 6
- Move Odin again towards Selena.

iIJyjaB.jpg

- Selena kills the Swordmaster.

KR5jj6n.jpg

Turn 7
- Move Selena onto the fort above Dragon Vein #2. Make sure Steel Katana is equipped.

SV15OCV.jpg

- Move Odin above Selena. He should still have Mjolnir equipped for hopeful lucky crits. Odin will have really low health at the beginning of Turn 8, but he won't be dead.

ejDv1di.jpg

Turn 8
- Move Selena down, kill off the Sorcerer, who should be the only guy left.

AQM3xxA.jpg

- Move Odin onto the fort. Trade with Laslow to obtain his Concoction. Use the Concoction.

ts7idQm.jpg

Turn 9
- Move Selena onto Dragon Vein #2, use it. Move her northeast, out of the Ninjas attack range.

K8uvOfk.jpg

- Move Mjolnir Odin on the fort near Dragon Vein #3.

8xY2Q2Q.jpg

Turn 10
- Odin remains on the fort and kills the Archer.

k9LGK3R.jpg

- Selena moves above Odin. Trade Odin the Fimbulvetr. Have Selena kill the Master in Arms.

X1Hi3AA.jpg

Note: Turn 11 and Turn 12 stuff is variable at this point due to enemy movement RNG, crits, and hit chances. Just use your best judgement to kill the Ninjas and Spear Master pair.

Turn 11

- Move Selena up. Equip the Killing Edge. Kill the Ninja.
- Odin activates Dragon Vein #3. Attack the Spear Master.

Turn 12
- Killing Edge Selena kills the Spear Master. Mjolnir Odin stands next to Selena and attacks the other Spear Master. Pray for crits.

Turn 13

- Make Odin use Dragon Vein #4.
- Move Selena next to Odin. Transfer the Laslow mule to Odin. Also trade to fix Selena/Laslow's inventories; give Selena the Silver Sword, and give Laslow the Armorslayer and Vulnerary. Selena should already have one at this point, but double-check to make sure she has a 2-use Concoction.
- If you were really unlucky, you might still have to deal with a Spear Master or a Basara. They should die during the Enemy Phase when they attack Selena.
- Move Odin into the northeast pillar. (Southeast pillar can work too, but for this guide, I'll be going to the northeast one.) You can either keep Mjolnir equipped for those sweet RNG crits and better chance of doubling or Fimbulvetr for more reliable damage. I recommend Mjolnir.

1NYCEYy.jpg

Turn 14

- Move Odin down and kill the left Lancer.

Lv15ryL.jpg

- Move Selena (who should still have Killing Edge equipped) to Odin's right and kill the other Lancer.

UbA4K3W.jpg

Turn 15

- Highlight the Wyvern Lord, Malig Knight, and Dark Knight's ranges. Move Odin east, into the range of the Generals and Sorcerers, but not the highlighted fliers/Dark Knight.

kXIUnM5.jpg

- Move Selena to Odin's left. Have her use a Concoction.

69zMRFm.jpg

Turn 16
- Kill the Archer of the Dark Knight/Archer pair-up. Sometimes you will get lucky with crits and will be able to kill both the Archer and the Dark Knight, but sometimes you won't be able to kill both during the Player Phase.

H7XNo65.jpg

- Enemy Phase: If the Dark Knight's still alive, it'll attack Odin for some reason, then die.

Turn 17
- Move Odin to the upper-right to the pillar he can actually reach. (Lower-right works too, but for the purposes of this guide, we're going to the upper-right pillar.) If necessary, use a Concoction/Vulnerary to bring Odin back to max HP.

NB69srS.jpg

- Move Selena west, onto a healing tile.

pL33yn4.jpg

Turn 18
- Have Odin kill the Wyvern Lord.

6eAxoAi.jpg

- Don't move Selena. Continue keeping her on the healing tile within the Falcon Knight's range.

oVyEq82.jpg

Turn 19
- Have Odin kill the Wyvern Lord, and do so while keeping him in range of the northern Maid's attack ranges (but NOT Arete's attack range).

CT3Y7nK.jpg

- Have Selena kill the Falcon Knight. Remain on the healing tile.

yqvf5kv.jpg

- Enemy Phase: The northern Maid gets hurt trying to attack Odin, then it gets healed by the southern Maid. (Unless the northern Maid died from a crit.)

Turn 20
- Odin can finish off the Maid with Fimbulvetr.
- Move Selena east to catch up to Odin.

Enemy Phase: A Great Master attacks Odin and gets weakened.

Turn 21
- Selena can finish off the Great Master.
- A couple of weak Samurai are approaching, but they're non-threatening. Either put Selena in range so she can deal with them on Enemy Phase or put Odin in range to build up his Dual Guard. Really, whatever works.

- Equip Mjolnir on Odin for the upcoming Arete encounter. Also consider trading Selena's Elixir to Odin.

Arete Encounter

Note: There's lots of different ways to handle the Arete encounter, especially due to RNG or having Selena help out. But here are the important things to remember.

- Use Odin to safely kill off the southern Maid. (You could use Selena, but the hit chances are too risky.)

- You have to play a game of chicken: move Odin into Arete's range without attacking, then heal the next turn with Concoctions.

- Do NOT attack Arete during the Player Phase if you know that you can't survive the Enemy Phase. Just keep Odin in range of Arete's attacks.

- Only put Odin within range of Arete if he is at full HP and there are no other enemies around.

- Each time Arete attacks using Ragnarok, her Magic decreases. It will become safer and safer for you to have chances to attack during the Player Phase. This is why it's important to stay in range without initiating your own attack and keeping your HP up with Concoctions during the Player Phase.

- Optional: If Odin's at full HP and you're not attacking Arete, consider breaking the wall behind Arete in the mean time, to shave off a turn later.

8kKf9C4.jpg

Edited by Rose

I have a video here of the strategy I usually use on Hidden Truths 1. It might not be the best strategy, but I have been doing an all Grandmaster run and doing basically this same strategy over and over is how I got all the seals for all the units. I like doing things this way since it's fairly straightforward.