Favorite Character?

Twisted Assassin

I'm bored once again, so let's talk about the characters we adore most.

For example, I'm in love with Camilla. I'm not going into a super long rant, so I'll just direct to this Tumblr post I found which pretty much summarizes why I love her so much. http://heartcafe.tumblr.com/post/125566038381/well-i-asked-you-for-the-hinoka-analysis-so

I'm really curious though as to who everyone else likes…...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not played the game yet since it still has yet to be released here, but so far, it's Ryoma for me. I liked him the moment I first saw him because he has a kickass design. :3 I've heard some bits about his character as well though, and so far, they grab my interest a lot too. Oh, and his English voice is smexy. Ryomaaa! <3

Edited by Anacybele

http://cuniculosus.tumblr.com/tagged/fe14

here is my fe14 tag; it's, uh, quite

evident

what I spent my entire summer on instead of doing my work hahahahaha

(also I don't think i've ever drawn marx outside the context of ryoumarx, hmm)

(it's Ryouma, for those of you tired of my art blog plugs, also Rinka for the ladies)

NISHIKI

NISHIKI

NISHIKI

NISHIKI

Have I mentioned that I like Nishiki?

I also happen to like Nishiki.

Yeah, I'm kind of into that sort of thing. But he's cute.

He was my initial choice of marriage before I made the choice to side with Nohr.

(Nice to see another YuGiOh fan C:)

Oh wait that's Ryouma and Marx in your avi?

never noticed

To be fair it's a big pic scaled down to a small pic and also a meme joke

I figured it'd be rude of me to use some of the other pieces, though, considering how uh, lack of shirts they are. This is more or less a safer one.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Takumi is my favorite. Let's just say that playing through the game (even if I don't understand most of it on my own) made me develop a lot of appreciation for his character. He feels more real compared to a lot of the other characters in this game as well.

Oboro is a very close second.

Both Takumi and Leon are my favourites, to me they are the best developed characters in the story, and each one has something I can relate to. As for who i prefer more.. I'd say Takumi, for being an archer (and a great one at that).

For the girls it's Charlotte, because she blew past my low expectations and established herself as awesome and very well written.

Takumi!!!

Actually, I didn't gave him too much atention at first, but then all the "blame Takumi" started, and I got interested at what they were talking about, so... I readed supports, watched LP videos then I fell into Otoutos hell , and yeah, he is now my favorite.

Then after him is Leon and Oboro... And of course Nishiki the husbando

I haven't played yet but I absolutely know it's Arthur, because I'm goddamn predictable. huge, overbearing axe guy with a heart of gold. beautiful

Crimson is a close second (or tied, even) 'cause she's a cute as hell wyvern rider. Yuugiri is definitely up on my list, too. and like so many other Hoshido ladies

Anna, Ophelia, Felicia, Flora, Elise, Sakura, Hinoka, Leon. Oh, and Azura and Corrin too. But wait, there's more! There's also Setsuna, Yuugiri, Orochi, Crimson and Hana.

Edited by Levant Colthearts

NISHIKI

NISHIKI

NISHIKI

NISHIKI

basically this

i'm not a furry and I haven't seen too many of the fates supports but he's cute

his supports are pretty okay too

Iago. I know that it's unconventional, but it's the truth.

is it because he's memes and looks silly or do you actually like him

i like him because he's memes and looks silly but i'm curious whether or not he's likable otherwise

My favorite is Zero. He encompasses everything I like from FE and characters in general:

-A thief

-Has a bad ass eye patch

-Is a dark character

-Is comfortable with himself and his risque personality and does not hide it, even though he works for nobles

-Is really a loving person who has just had a shitty life

-He fathers Eponine whom I also love

It also helps that he is attractive and also a same-sex option.

Close seconds are Saizou, Gurei, Yuugiri and Sakura

Too many!!

I adore Marx, Jakob, Zero, Leo, Benoit, Ryouma, Gunter, and Camilla. I wish I could just get Ryouma on the Nohr route... I'd be all set.

I already liked Camilla before reading that post, but it really made me like her even more.

OBORO by far...

to a lesser extent but second nonetheless is Belka, Takumi, perhaps Sophie, Luna, Hinata, Leon, eeh idk.

But Oboro is my #1 for sure xD

I would list all the reasons why but this website couldn't handle it lolol

Haven't played it, but I've spoiled myself on everything and read a lot of supports.

My number one is, well... *directs gaze to avatar*

But Takumi is a very close second. Heck, if I ever do a countdown or something they'd probably tie.