Favorite Character?

Twisted Assassin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't played either, but Zero is my number one. I don't really care about anybody else, honestly. I'm sure they're all great characters, but, like... Zero.

I guess Leo would be my second favorite, but that's only because I think about how he'd interact with Mamui and Zero as a couple.

None of the girls stick out to me and only really come up as an after thought.

Hinoka, Takumi, Oboro, Leon, Belka, Nishiki, Flannel, Lazward, and Elise... yeah... If I had to choose an "ultimate" favorite that'd be Takumi though. Because I'm disgusting and a brocon or something idk.

Izana and Crimson. I'll remain bitter over this. Please don't do this again, FE team.

Serious answer: It was Belka at first, and later on I got to like Foleo, Eponine and Suzukaze. These are the ones I like for their stats and personalities. For pure character love, it'd be Kanna and Midoriko.

Edited by nocturnal YL

Hinoka, Takumi, Oboro, Leon, Belka, Nishiki, Flannel, Lazward, and Elise... yeah... If I had to choose an "ultimate" favorite that'd be Takumi though. Because I'm disgusting and a brocon or something idk.

Them's some fighting words if only "brocons" and "disgusting" people apparently have Takumi as a favorite ;/

NISHIKI, & FLANNEL, & KINU, & VELOUR

also did I mention Nishiki?

He's kind of important

Yeah, Nishiki

Just his foofy tail & adorable grateful personality

And his obsession with his fur is adorable

And just UGH

I MUST HAVE FATES JUST TO PET HIM FOR A MILLION HOURS.

I MUST HAVE FATES JUST TO PET HIM FOR A MILLION HOURS.

basically all I'm looking forward to in Fates at this point

it's true though fox is adorable

whats a brocon?

presumably means "i wanna fuck my bro"/really really like him too much

Edited by maybe

whats a brocon?

If you know what a "siscon" is, it's probably the "brother" version of that. If not, I am almost certain it means a "brother complex".

Them's some fighting words if only "brocons" and "disgusting" people apparently have Takumi as a favorite ;/

Haha, don't worry, I kid. Takumi's my favorite for other reasons... I thought I hated types like him, apparently I was wrong. Fuck I wish this game wouldn't have made him a sibling or marriageable, I wouldn't feel so conflicted. I'm attracted to him personally but the idea of marrying my little bro is strange for me.

Also another slipped my mind though I guess he's fading out the more the others are revealed, but I fell in love with Kazehana when I first saw her.

Haha, don't worry, I kid. Takumi's my favorite for other reasons... I thought I hated types like him, apparently I was wrong. Fuck I wish this game wouldn't have made him a sibling or marriageable, I wouldn't feel so conflicted. I'm attracted to him personally but the idea of marrying my little bro is strange for me.

My point is that I really wish you'd stop bringing up the brother thing whenever you say you want to marry Takumi. Because even if you feel conflicted about it, at the end of the day you decided that you're marrying him when the game comes over to the West so really … all this "I'm conflicted about it," and "marrying my little bro is strange" points are moot. You're not so conflicted enough that it turned you off to the option. Honestly, it reeks of some morality thing where you're trying to "justify" yourself for doing so when really, no one who matters will care or say anything about it.

It's fine if you feel that the game shouldn't have given you those options. It's fine if you want to marry them anyway. But please, don't bring up that it's "weird" and "conflicting" if you've already decided to do it.

Edited by Sunwoo

basically all I'm looking forward to in Fates at this point

it's true though fox is adorable

presumably means "i wanna fuck my bro"/really really like him too much

If you know what a "siscon" is, it's probably the "brother" version of that. If not, I am almost certain it means a "brother complex".

um...i...see...

988249_1285803462542.9res_400_300.jpg

there are things in the world even I have not explored....dark and full of terrors...

The only kid character i like so far for sure, is Ignis.

My favorite would be Orochi, I just find her character really funny and cute. Runner ups would be Ryouma, Hinoka, Saizou, Takumi, Oboro, Kazahana, Kagerou, Sakura, Marx, Camilla, Leon, Luna, Nyx, and Syalla.

Edited by Mystical_Ice

My point is that I really wish you'd stop bringing up the brother thing whenever you say you want to marry Takumi. Because even if you feel conflicted about it, at the end of the day you decided that you're marrying him when the game comes over to the West so really … all this "I'm conflicted about it," and "marrying my little bro is strange" points are moot. You're not so conflicted enough that it turned you off to the option. Honestly, it reeks of some morality thing where you're trying to "justify" yourself for doing so when really, no one who matters will care or say anything about it.

It's fine if you feel that the game shouldn't have given you those options. It's fine if you want to marry them anyway. But please, don't bring up that it's "weird" and "conflicting" if you've already decided to do it.

I'm sorry. I'll stop, or err... try to. I guess it's a habit, trying to defend myself from incest and such. I'm really, really sorry for having annoyed you. I'll just stop talking about it. Sorry again.

I'm sorry. I'll stop, or err... try to. I guess it's a habit, trying to defend myself from incest and such. I'm really, really sorry for having annoyed you. I'll just stop talking about it. Sorry again.

I understand that at times, we feel we have to be on the defensive because of prior experiences. But when someone begins to take on a preemptive stance when no one is calling them out on things (or really, it's just one really crazy person that everyone has called out already on being unreasonable), that can also be equally problematic and tends to get annoying. Regardless, I didn't mean to sound mean, if I came off as such.

Edited by Sunwoo

Charlotte's one of my favorites, along with Marx.

...then again, I really like all of the Nohr siblings. Special mention for Camilla, whom I may like even more now that after I've read the blog post provided in the opening post (so, thanks for mentioning it!)

...I think Shara may also be another favorite of mine, although that may be because she can marry F!Kamui~(their Supports are nice, though, at least).

I have not played the game yet since it still has yet to be released here, but so far, it's Ryoma for me. I liked him the moment I first saw him because he has a kickass design. :3 I've heard some bits about his character as well though, and so far, they grab my interest a lot too. Oh, and his English voice is smexy. Ryomaaa! <3

...And he performs like Deoxys in Pokemon.
Ryoma>>>>Xandar

I haven't read up on a lot of characters, so I'm interested to get to know Nyx because she reminds me of an old friend, Belka seems interesting for a solid female character, Flannel looks pretty fly for a dog, and Leo? Only cause he looks like Marth.

Flannel. Awoo. Awoo. :D

-----

Hoshido:

Nohr:

1. Elise-Because she brings grace to the game along with Sakura.

2. Belka-She isn't afraid to die under any circumstance and that she killed her parents which further makes her an interesting character. Plus she's not ALWAYS bitter.

3. Effie-Kind woman to put her life on the line for Elise and seeks to become the best protector of Nohr.

4. Luna-Her friendliness catches her friends off guard.

Fire Emblem Awakening

She had a shitty life after Cordelia fucked up her child. Just like she fucked up her squadren AND Phila. Going Mahanya reference FE4 here!!!!!

5. Flannel and Flora-Flannel for being a chaperon <3 and Flora for being more understood about life that her younger sister needs to learn.

Hoshido:

1. Sakura&Oboro&Nishiki&Ryoma: Sakura for being the kindest character in the game along with Elise bringing grace to this game as well as Oboro having sense in fashion in her trends and becomes a god on the battlefield. Nishiki does the same as the other two and he's a great protector of his village. His daughter is really cute too. Ryoma for being diciplinic of the code of the Samurai and not having a single negative thought like all Hoshido's really makes him one of the utmost likeable characters in the game!

2. Orochi&Hana&Saizou: Always giving a smile in their supports as well as their facial expressions that they make in battle. Hana is a great retainer of Sakura's thick and through thin. Orochi is mischievous and never a lousy fortune teller. Saizou's the kind that he doesn't look up to strangers unless they are respected renowed warriors like Ryoma and Kagerou!

3. Crimson-She is a true hero.

Neutral:

1. Midoriko-Character I love to use more than anyone else. Especially with Line Of Death and the S Ranked Shuriken! Plus she's trying to be a chemist.

2. Kaze-He is a true hero.

3. Mozume-A hard worker of her village and that she is one of the best characters in the game!

Edited by Princess_Elise

Zero and Eponine of course are the best family in Fates and their quirks and personality makes me love them even more.

Leo and Foleo are my second family for when I decide to let Zero have someone else.

In Hoshido I like Saizou, Oboro, my adorable tiny husband Tsukuyomi and from the actual children Kisaragi and Hisame.