Cipher Series 6 - Info, News, Leaks, & Discussion: Sep 29: Happy release day! Good luck with your pulls everyone!

Kirie

To facilitate discussion and information sharing, I've decided to put together a separate thread for Series 6. I aim to keep the OP updated with new information as it is shared. Enjoy!

Fire Emblem Cipher Series 6
Release Date: September 29th, 2016
Info section on the FECipher Official Website

Booster Series - 閃駆の騎影 (Storm of the Knights' Shadows)

Featured Games:

• Genealogy of the Holy Wars (Yellow Cards)
  • Fates Revelations/Conquest (Black Cards)

Booster boxes now available on AmiAmi
Included promotional products: S7 Preview promo cards, 1st Anniversary promo cards, and promo sleeves.

Structure Deck(s) - 閃駆ノ騎影

Featured Game(s):

• Genealogy of the Holy Wars (Gold Cards)

Single ST decks now available on AmiAmi (also available in 6 deck boxes)
Full deck list can now be seen on the official site here.

Miscellaneous Related Cards/Merch:

Series 6 sleeves available for pre-order- Sigurd, Dierdre, Raquesis, and Charlotte.
October Nintendo Dream Pre-Orders (contains Sigurd promo) - Sigurd promo can be seen here.
November Dengeki Nintendo Pre-Orders (contains Ayra promo) - Ayra promo can be seen here.
Double-Sided Poster - Xander/Ryoma double art on one side, Arvis/Sigurd double art on the other.
Tournament promos now revealed! Arden (new), Charlotte (new), Deirdre (alt. art reprint), Ayra (alt. art reprint), Leo (alt. art reprint), and Felicia (alt. art reprint).
Guidebook Cover + Eldigan Guidebook Promo art - Full promo card sample can be seen here

Revealed Cards:

The full, official Series 6 set list has now been posted up to the FE Cipher official site! You can see it here. It contains images of all cards including + varieties, except for the secret R+X Seliph, which can be seen here. The deck list, including deck exclusive cards, can be viewed here. The promo section does not contain all promos yet, so I'm leaving all known promos in the spoiler below.

[spoiler=S6 Promo List]

0SdYZ8C.png
S7 Preview Promos - Eliwood & Ryoma

VH8kWWZ.png
1st Anniversary promo reprints, M!Corrin and F!Corrin

nommBgJ.png

Arden Tournament Promo

xS2OGPL.png

Charlotte Tournament Promo

QLJAdAU.png

Deirdre Tournament Promo

FQ4Bs2n.png

Ayra Tournament Promo

KqVjQ9l.png

Leo Tournament Promo

T171jYw.png

Felicia Tournament Promo

D6Mz57g.png

Sigurd Nindori Promo

DMiccV8.png

Ayra Dengeki Nintendo Promo

ZJheJ5d.jpg

Eldigan Guidebook Promo

Early Revealed Artworks: I've reached the image limit for posts, so the artwork section has been moved to this post.

Updates: I believe the information shared in this thread should be all the known information we have up to the current date. Please post in this thread to share new information as it comes! I will keep this post updated with news and images at it arrives. I'm also open to suggestions for things that should be added to (or removed from) the OP, formatting changes, etc.

Discussion & Speculation: I know this thread is a bit early, but I thought it would be nice to have a place to start collecting the various bits of artwork that we've seen so far. What colour do you think we'll get for Judgral? (Obviously I'm guessing gold. :P) Which Genealogy characters are you most looking forward to seeing? What do you hope to see with the additional cards printed for Revelations? What do you expect to see with the Genealogy ST deck? Who do you think will get SRs and/or signed cards? Feel free to also use this thread to discuss and speculate what you think we'll see (or what you would like to see) in the new series.

Edited by Kirie

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really hoping we'l get to see an Azel chipher card. As the main villain's little brother and an interesting character in his own right he would deserve it I would say. I'm not sure if Azel will get one though because the reasons he deserves one applied for Awakening as well from which he was strangely absent.

Arvis naturally deserves one as well and I see he already got quite an epic artwork

I guess Trabant and Blume would be up for pics for being ruthless but still respectable villains. Hilda is infamous enough to warrant a depiction as well.

Edited by Etrurian emperor

Early Revealed Artworks:

[spoiler=All Pre-Release Artwork]
0I32ZVa.jpg
Cost 1 Beruka Preview from @FECipher

c3uMXJS.jpg
October Nintendo Dream Sigurd Promo Preview
Pre-Order the magazine on Amazon.co.jp now!

tdQYcP1.jpg
Dengeki Nintendo Arya Preview (not yet available for pre-order)

eYRkt6O.jpg
Arya, Noish, and Alec artwork

pz7Mg0I.jpg
Mozu, Niles, and Peri artwork

xo1NzMn.jpg

[spoiler=Pre-Release Revealed Cards Section for posterity]
[spoiler=Twitter Daily Reveals - Genealogy of the Holy War / Yellow Cards]
g5bbZRA.png
Sigurd ST+

BD1j7sQ.png
Finn R

X7dzSP2.png
Ethlyn R

SWTzviG.png
Claude HN

uJgrTLZ.png
Ayra SR

h5O1bgX.png
Quan SR

cpkZ4VU.png
Quan, Sigurd, and Eldigan

tnZaSYf.png
Eldigan R

K9ZJ61h.png
Briggid R

LzCrpQq.png
Deirdre SR

360jgyi.png
Raquesis R & R+

dorEXTK.png
Arvis & Sigurd SRs

anHcD4V.png
Lewyn SR

[spoiler=Twitter Daily Reveals - Fates / Black Cards]
p4TTtfI.png
Xander HN

6bnuOZQ.png
Forrest HN

cL8Jt4x.png
Garon R/R+

HXj4jOk.jpg
Xander SR

VGZE2Kr.png
Beruka R

VM0PBVc.png
Midori HN and Kaze HN

x5nP8y3.png
Niles R & R+

MRvBGpZ.png
Arthur N & HN

QPB1a2p.png
Elise SR

by09Xop.png
Leo SR

[spoiler=Revelation Spoilers]
lX1mSNe.png
Vallite King Gunter R

nhhYWmb.png
Camilla SR

[spoiler=Revelation Spoilers]
qqa97qS.png

jYptadA.png
Felicia & Flora R/R+

b7FT3zA.png
Charlotte HN & SR

[spoiler=Kizuna & Y!J leaks]
pcpFWk0.jpg
Charlotte SR

GZNrT8R.jpg
Seliph R+X

ByTtROq.png
Eldigan R+

oKOSzWk.jpg
Ethlyn R+

[spoiler=September 24 - Livestream new card reveals]
hVPcW7s.png
Commercial shot reveals 2 Emma cards for Yellow

maZTd1n.png
ST Deck Lex

vapaD5V.png
Azel

gcWoR35.png
Arete

hicyDDa.png
Garon

0KGqWfX.png
Leo

TPbeItz.png
Shigure

5ylAAcn.png
Ethlyn

oWJckgA.png
Finn

tLSaFB4.png
Sigurd & Deirdre SR+ alt art

npLzyJW.png
Lewyn SR

Hj5sAQe.png
Ignatius

QEqiPOk.png
Felicia & Flora

jMIJH3O.png
Percy

[spoiler=Conquest Endgame Spoiler]
H0BwHOa.png
Possessed Takumi

bhMnPXv.png
Dew

KoQmYxT.png
Holyn

Jff9tXY.png
Tailto

aOpaObV.png
All 4 signed Nohrian Sibling SR+ cards

W1hwxhs.png
Felicia R

VXGMeVa.png
Effie R

cHnKwai.png
Sylvia R

KxARX0x.png
Ayra

ZqLwIKw.png
Jamke

b0uyGiB.png
Mahnya R

OIGZ1Ud.png
Beowolf

[spoiler=September 21 - large image of unpromoted Camilla scan from magazine]
nNLMazN.jpg

[spoiler=September 1th Official Site Update Reveals - Promos, Sleeves, Additional Cards, ST Deck Info, etc.]
VH8kWWZ.png
1st Anniversary promo reprints, M!Corrin and F!Corrin

7y4HIks.png
Shot of assorted S6 Cards - R Eldigan (revealed), unpromoted Black Kaze (unrevealed), unpromoted Raquesis (unrevealed), and SR Elise (revealed)

0SdYZ8C.png
S7 Preview Promos - Eliwood & Ryoma

EjQ6bpk.png
Promo Sleeves - Genealogy box art and Elise/Sakura promo art

tYBR5f0.png
Shot of assorted S6 ST Deck cards: unpromoted Sigurd (revealed), unpromoted Ethlyn (unrevealed), Promoted Quan (unrevealed), and promoted Deirdre (revealed).

[spoiler=Aug 31st - Digital Art and Card Previews from @cardland_cipher, @syabiiiii, and @akibagrapan]
XONRPX9.jpg
Raquesis

yQWBWUx.jpg
Arvis 1

R0GuXiM.jpg
Deirdre

Jl9OjGL.jpg
Camilla

5SGRuXk.jpg
Leo

15JWWP9.jpg
Elise

yBgkLf1.jpg
Lewyn 1 HN card from ad poster

BbP2Tuv.jpg
Siegbert 4/3 HN card from ad poster

[spoiler=Summer Livestream Revealed Cards]
ZQRWqgc.png
Sigurd and Sigurd (ST)

02ZnaPK.png
Ayra and Finn ®

J7xYWB0.png
Finn R+ Alt. Art

PoE7kO4.png
Deirdre and Aideen

PNN4e01.png
Arvis

LjmV9k6.png
Midir and Arden

iyQqSFg.png
Erin (Fury) and Manya

cUsMknf.png
Xander (HN) and Xander

QdYXFL6.png
Xander SR

LhoKSQX.png
Elise and Forrest HN

Rbzk0NS.png
Peri and Beruka

wrf0wS7.png
Arete and Shura

npBmhne.png
Midori and Nyx

t4bBdxL.png
Jumbo version of signed Xander SR+

[spoiler=Kawade Deck List from Cipher Caravan]
3PPHZLn.jpg

---

Assuming a 50/50 colour split, these are my first draft FE4 SR picks: Sigurd, Seliph, Arvis, Ayra, Levin, and Fury/Tailto. There are so many well-known characters, though, it's hard to whittle down. Sigurd and Seliph seem shoe-ins, and Ayra and Levin are very popular. Fury or Tailto is mostly because I think it'll be another female for the last slot and both of them got figures in the figure set, so they're also probably pretty popular.

For Fates, I'm betting we'll be seeing a lot more cross-colour and class-changed characters. Maid Elise is already leaning towards that. I'm honestly hoping we don't get even more Corrin SRs; they have 2 each now, that's enough. 6 isn't enough to give all of the royals SRs either, so it may just be certain ones, or maybe they'll focus the SRs on the non-royal popular characters. My money is on a little bit of both. Oboro is probably due for an SR given her high popularity. In fact, if we were to just take the most popular Fates characters that haven't gotten SRs, after Oboro we'd have Niles, Odin, Lazward, Charlotte, and Eponine. Although the children characters in Fates seem to be overall less popular than those in Awakening, they have given SRs to Lucina* (twice) and Severa, so I could see Eponine getting one given her relatively high-placed spot in the polls.

(* - Lucina being such a plot-important and highly popular character means that she doesn't really fit the example as well as Severa, but I'm listing her here anyway for the sake of completeness)

Anyway, I'm mostly looking forward to this set breaking my bank.

Edited by Kirie

You forgot everybody's favorite social knight/cavalier Finn who always does well in the popularity polls (but he might be in it for Thracia instead). I also see Cuan and Eltshan (man I really forgot their Awakening names); getting SRs as well.

Edited by Draxal

Finn is my darling and I really wanted to put him in the 6th spot but I really don't see them including so many males and so few females as SRs (especially given how popular/expensive the female cards tend to be), and I don't think he's as likely as the other males. That said, if he gets an SR I will snap him up in a heartbeat.

I think it's safe to assume that the other Hans sketch Kozaki showed off sometime ago is also going to be part of this set. One as his chapter 3 fighter version, the other a berserker

I'm really interested in seeing what they do with substitute characters for the FE4 cards. I don't think they're really in high demand, but they'll have to deal with them sooner or later. The massive Elibe and Jugdral rosters will be interesting to see unfold.

I'm really interested in seeing what they do with substitute characters for the FE4 cards. I don't think they're really in high demand, but they'll have to deal with them sooner or later. The massive Elibe and Jugdral rosters will be interesting to see unfold.

I'm intrigued, too, but I think we'll both have a while to wait. Substitutes are probably way down the list of Judgali characters to get cards, so I wouldn't expect to see them until the 3rd Jugdral set or so (with the second set being Thracia focused).

Since each continent will be featured in at least two series, I wouldn't be too surprised if Series 6 just focuses on the first generation of FE4. After all, if we give those character just two cards each (a base class and a promotion), that'd already be 48 cards, or nearly half a set. And that's not even including Arvis or Eldigan, who are totally getting cards at some point.

Granted, Awakening and Fates' first sets didn't feature every 1st gen character, so it's likely that Series 6 would follow suit... but hey, one can hope right?

I would prefer to see the first set devoted to gen 1 and a later set followed by gen 2, but I think something more in the style of Awakening and Fates is more likely, since there are multiple sets worth of precedence. Oh well.

Given how they did the Exceed a generation figures, I think this will just be on the G1 characters too. I wouldn't be surprised if the SR's are the same as the figures, sans Sylvia (so Sigurd, Levin, Fury, Tailto, Ayra and Eltosian). Though Arvis is another good one for an SR from G1 (would love to see Caun and Finn, but I don't think that will happen for this series).

I would think that anyone with major holy blood could be in the running for SRs at some point.

• 2 months later...

OP updated with new artwork! And thanks for telling me the name of that weird monster thing, Hardin. I was wondering if we'd come across Fates characters I haven't seen in game yet.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard (with my crappy Japanese) in the livestream that there wouldn't be Kamui/Corrin or Aqua/Azura cards in this set since they want to focus on Xander/Marx and the Nohr Kingdom. Also it's interesting to me how Midoriko's class is Merchant, which is a Hoshido class, yet her card's supposedly Black/Nohr in this set.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard (with my crappy Japanese) in the livestream that there wouldn't be Kamui/Corrin or Aqua/Azura cards in this set since they want to focus on Xander/Marx and the Nohr Kingdom. Also it's interesting to me how Midoriko's class is Merchant, which is a Hoshido class, yet her card's supposedly Black/Nohr in this set.

I heard this too, and Lynn was disappointed that there won't be any Azura cards.

I'm actually kind of glad, to be honest. We've got a lot of cards for the Corrins and Azura already, so it'll be nice to give the other characters more attention.

Given how they did the Exceed a generation figures, I think this will just be on the G1 characters too. I wouldn't be surprised if the SR's are the same as the figures, sans Sylvia (so Sigurd, Levin, Fury, Tailto, Ayra and Eltosian). Though Arvis is another good one for an SR from G1 (would love to see Caun and Finn, but I don't think that will happen for this series).

I would think that anyone with major holy blood could be in the running for SRs at some point.

i totally agreed, those character have the highest posibilities. And for the Nohr side i suspect coming a sorcerer/witch Camilla as SR card since the various class changes.

Edited by pinguyFrank

raquesis looks like she took that Patented Linde Moehammer to the face, but otherwise god damn jugdral is off to a fine start here

Edited by bookofholsety

This set is a precedent for a most wonderful future... say, I wonder if Gaiden would also go under the Sword of Light insignia.

• 4 weeks later...

OP has been updated with the official release date, booster series title, and more artwork, all as shown during today's livestream.