So... here's the problem.

Life

Heeey ... M Raven, us Californians are just normal people. :P: It's just that people attribute a bad image to us because of the stupid media. You might be surprised by how many Asians live here.

Arrested Development has taught me that a very clever show has the ability to come out of california B)

yeah once again yall are losers

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

edgar allen poe

the ravens (ha ha ha ha ha, yes)

john wilkes booth was born here and grew up here

OH AND WE ONLY DONATED SOME OF OUR LAND TO THE CAPITAL OF OUR COUNTRY but thats not important

Heeey ... M Raven, us Californians are just normal people. :P: It's just that people attribute a bad image to us because of the stupid media. You might be surprised by how many Asians live here.

Helios: I'll just have to be more careful, then. But in all seriousness, 22 years and no real interest? It'd have to be one remarkable guy if I'm going to be interested in him. Especially since most guys I know well are my friends, or like brothers. So ... I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Cali girls are the best.

Believe it or not, I've seen worse. You still have hope. You just gotta meet the right guy. I'm actually curious as to what your criteria would even be.

Mostly in my mind it's just Cali coast, the rest of California I have yet to harbor a bad opinion of XD

you've never set foot here on our coast and yet you know it all, huh? ;/

helios x boron otp

No, M Raven. Just no.

Edit @ Helios: I don't even really know what my criteria is. :\ I mean, he'd have to treat me as an equal and not be all stupidly macho and loudmouthed. He would have to be intelligent ... just someone I feel as if I could respect as a person. But I have respect for all of my friends and half of them are guys, and I don't want to date any of them. So I'm more likely to just become friends with guys, not date them or anything.

Also, I absolutely HATE being hit on more than anything and I hate stupid pick-up lines. I guess I would want to be the one to make the first move, if I were interested.

Edited by Boron

Also, I absolutely HATE being hit on more than anything and I hate stupid pick-up lines. I guess I would want to be the one to make the first move, if I were interested.

I threaten to beat guys up if they try to hit on me

It works

boron hates brown people

Dude, not funny. -_- I don't hate anyone, unless I've given them a second chance and they screwed it up. This is just one of those things I really don't want to joke about.

man what's wrong with you people

i wouldn't date a slutty looking girl or anything but i'd fuck one in a heartbeat

but in practice i'd probably ask for a medical history to check for STDs

stds or no I don't think I would trust someone I wouldn't date with my penis

who knows what they might do to it

Edited by R-1 X Valhawk

Dude, not funny. -_- I don't hate anyone, unless I've given them a second chance and they screwed it up. This is just one of those things I really don't want to joke about.

oh i'm sorry

boron doesn't like brown people

I threaten to beat guys up if they try to hit on me

It works

I WOULD do that, but people probably wouldn't take me seriously if I did. I don't look like someone who can beat people up (the question of whether I actually CAN remains unanswered). Sometimes, I really hate being 4' 9". -_-

I'm 5'3" so not that much taller but I've punched enough things (or accidentally people on reflex (or sometimes not accidentally if the person really deserves it)) that people know to take me seriously

A reputation as "ninja" is kinda nice, people don't mess

Being Asian helps

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I'm 5'3" so not that much taller but I've punched enough things (or accidentally people on reflex (or sometimes not accidentally if the person really deserves it)) that people know to take me seriously

A reputation as "ninja" is kinda nice, people don't mess

man they're insane I would hit on you more

helios x boron otp

No, M Raven. Just no.

boron hates brown people

Ahahahahaha. This gave me a good laugh. I guess Boron isn't a cougar sad.gif.

Edit @ Helios: I don't even really know what my criteria is. :\ I mean, he'd have to treat me as an equal and not be all stupidly macho and loudmouthed. He would have to be intelligent ... just someone I feel as if I could respect as a person. But I have respect for all of my friends and half of them are guys, and I don't want to date any of them. So I'm more likely to just become friends with guys, not date them or anything.

For some reason I see you going with a guy who's kinda mysterious. He'd probably be fairly quiet, and be a guy who sits in the back of the class and is probably asleep most of the time, but still manages to put up shockingly good grades. He'd keep to himself, but if you actually manage to start a conversation with him he'd actually be polite and respectful and a good listener. He'd probably have a lot of emotional barriers set up from a dark past which would be tough to break down too. Like the mysterious transfer student archetype. Not really sure why I just thought of this I must be watching too much anime.

can't be too hard. He's on another continent, right?

He might be able to snipe you from Australia with a bow. Who knows, man? Who knows?

M. Raven: Just wanted to make sure you knew that I wasn't going to joke about that. I'm not mad, but for future references there are some jokes that I just won't touch, and I'll make it very clear if I'm not happy with the way a conversation is going.

Helios: Mysterious? Nah ... I actually don't really like the "mysterious" types in real life. I'd rather prefer a guy who's intelligent but also funny and more ... well, easy-going and open. I'm bad at starting conversations, so if he's the quiet type then nothing will be said.