Upgrade to 3.1.0

Jyosua

We've upgraded to IPB 3.1.0. Please PM any bugs you find to me.

Known issues:

Broken Ticket System

Display name button no longer opens in a small ajax window

About Me, Topics, and Posts no longer work in a user's profile

Changes can be found in the following link:

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/311959-ipboard-310-and-applications-released/page__pid__1962045#entry1962045

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am able to see the About Me, Topics, and Posts in profiles. =\

Well then, I guess it says "Action Failed" on Google Chrome only? :/

I see now. If you use the I.P Board skin you can view About Me/Topics/Posts.

Forest's skin doesn't allow it to work properly.

I've been wondering about this since you guys were discussing Magic Purple skin back in March. What is this skin and where do you go to change it?

I've been wondering about this since you guys were discussing Magic Purple skin back in March. What is this skin and where do you go to change it?

Veyr bottom of page, left of your language settings. (Which in your case, should be saying English (USA))

I've disabled the SF skin. We'll work on a replacement, and possibly make some new skins too. Sorry for the inconvenience.

LMAO!!! OMG!!! The site is viewable from my mobile phone now!! XD

I couldn't post here before because for some reason there was too much data and the forum index would never open. Now that this ugly default theme is on, I can view the forum XD

It's sucks though because once the pretty green one goes back up I'll be right back where I started.

Any solutions for this? :/

LMAO!!! OMG!!! The site is viewable from my mobile phone now!! XD

I couldn't post here before because for some reason there was too much data and the forum index would never open. Now that this ugly default theme is on, I can view the forum XD

It's sucks though because once the pretty green one goes back up I'll be right back where I started.

Any solutions for this? :/

Yeah, download the IP.Board App.

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/311218-ips-introduces-iphone-app-for-ipboard-communities/

Just take them away again. We got along just fine without them, and as a bonus getting rid of them creates more work for Joshua.

I fully intended to take them away again. And I really ought to smack you for that comment.

I fully intended to take them away again. And I really ought to smack you for that comment.

It is rather tempting.

Anyway, another issue that I noticed was if you screw up your tags the post won't go through at all. In the past, the post just went in with an extra tag lying around.

At least now the error actually says what you did wrong, though. A few hours ago (maybe it was because of the old skin) it would simply tell you there is an error but not say what you need to do to fix it. Ninji and I both experienced this issue.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Anyway, another issue that I noticed was if you screw up your tags the post won't go through at all. In the past, the post just went in with an extra tag lying around.

At least now the error actually says what you did wrong, though. A few hours ago (maybe it was because of the old skin) it would simply tell you there is an error but not say what you need to do to fix it. Ninji and I both experienced this issue.

And the Phoenix as well <_<