Classes Trailer

Kia-en

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, yes. That could be fun.

I mean, we have maps like the one for Hero King Marth confirmed, which are pretty much extra downloadable Gaidens with the ability to get a new character, so it fits.

They probably are, but is your gold infinite?

I don't think you get gold from the zombie maps. I also have no idea if there are arenas.

I imagine there is some infinite source of gold, but maybe only in postgame?

ChinaFE forums say that a Gold Nugget (Small) can be sold for 1000G. Mug is a level 1 Barbarian skill that gives you a Luck% chance to obtain one when you defeat an enemy.

It only takes a single activation of that to afford two zombie attraction items, in normal mode. Even if you only had 10 Luck, you need to kill about 10 enemies every 2 maps to do this endlessly. The more luck you have, the easier it gets. Might even be possible to pull it off on Hard/Lunatic mode with enough people with the skill and decent Luck.

Assuming Mug will trigger against zombies on those maps, at least. It might be disabled, because it sounds way too easy on Normal.

I don't think there are many characters with access to the Brigand class to get the skill, and you'd need them to be doing the brunt of the killing.

And yeah, I think that's the point that there isn't too much of a restriction on Normal Mode. On the harder modes, however, issues emerge. Even if you have 20 Luck, you'd need to kill 25 enemies per map to get enough gold. That sounds like it could require an entire skirmish map or more, so you'd have the Exp restricted to the Brigands, and you'd also need those Brigands to even be able to take on the whole map themselves on those harder difficulties. And then there's the matter of Change Proofs, since no characters start as Brigands.

Possible? Yes. Feasible? I'm not convinced.