Crash finally admits!

Jaybee

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Crash, lets say Duessel. What would you have him do, walk up to Vigarde and say "I don't want to fight?" He would have been killed on the spot. Also

He figures out how to do it in C15A/10B. :newyears:

No, he doesn't. It's one thing to desert your leader on the battlefield and another to look him in the eye and say you want to defect.

So, Crash, lets say Duessel. What would you have him do, walk up to Vigarde and say "I don't want to fight?" He would have been killed on the spot. Also

He figures out how to do it in C15A/10B. :newyears:

No, he doesn't. It's one thing to desert your leader on the battlefield and another to look him in the eye and say you want to defect.

Exactly, I'm not asking for the latter, only the former.

But I'm not a Knight, I'm an Axe Fighter!

Also, Lex, Johan, Titania, Kieran, FE10Brom and Dalshien would like to have a word with you.

Brom trained in Lances first.

Also, Lex, Johan, Titania, Kieran, FE10!Brom and Dalshien would like to have a word with you.

They're knights, not in gameplay but story-wise. Does that ring a bell to you? <_<

Yeah, they're not going to give them the heaviest of weapons first, you know.

Unless we're talking about untrained axemen/lancemen like Dorcas, Barf-tray and most fighters. Also, Nephenee & Brom are normal farmers so I guess you're right, they didn't train.