New Section Moderator.

Tangerine

I was waiting to make this change because I'd planned to get another FE section mod at the same time, but I ended up deciding that those parts of the forum were fairly problem-free, and a number of our global mods visit those sections sufficiently enough as is. We'll be retiring that position until the day it's necessary again, likely on a new big FE release.

Oops, I lied! Vincent was looking for someone to join as a mod to organize the Cipher section, and I'd had Kirie in mind for a position for a while, so I suggested we ask her if she'd like to fill the position on my staff rather than create a new one just for a single subsection, and here we are!

Kirie will be joining our staff as the FE Section Moderator. She's done a great job covering our news stories on Cipher, and there shouldn't be any worry about her new position impacting her activity there. She'll be helping to manage the Cipher section as well, most importantly, to keep information and important threads organized. Charlie is effectively retired, but he'll be staying on the staff in his old position at least until the end of our Creative event this year.

Welcome to the team, Kirie!

Edited by Tangerine

Congrats, Kirie!

おめでとう, キリエさん!

man that's two horrible awful users we've promoted in a row this site has just been going downhill since i was promoted smh

No one can ever match your caliber of moderation. I don't know what you were expecting.

Oh cool I was so confused on why we had but also didn't have an fe section mod

more like he's keeping his title because he'll come back again

But congrats on your promotion, Kirie~!

congrats again, kirie!!

man that's two horrible awful users we've promoted in a row this site has just been going downhill since i was promoted smh

yeah god what garbage right

They can't be worse than some of the mods on Nuzforums used to be. Their unchecked antics are forever chronicled, never to be unseen again.

Congrats, Kirie! Sorry I don't know you too well, but looking at your profile, we have a lot in common. We both started with FE7, and like Pokemon and Golden Sun. We're also both 30.

Edited by Rezzy

So I guess Ghast and Yours Truly's promotions were a good thing? :P:

Regardless, we're redecorating the secret mod stuffs with lace, hearts, teddy bears, and cotton candy. Time for the ladies to take over~!

Congrats, Kirie! Sorry I don't know you too well, but looking at your profile, we have a lot in common. We both started with FE7, and like Pokemon and Golden Sun. We're also both 30.

I think the two of you would get along very well.

congrats Kirie! I wonder if they do the Stonecutters-esque paddling ritual here....

I wish I would have thought to ask about that before I accepted...

Regardless, we're redecorating the secret mod stuffs with lace, hearts, teddy bears, and cotton candy. Time for the ladies to take over~!

I see the females are taking over...

I think the two of you would get along very well.

That's good to hear.

Congratulations, Kirie! One of the most OG members who's still out there! Great hire, great person. The Cipher section could not have done better.

Edited by Arch