Elibean Nights

Arch

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interest of everyone and Arch's well being (and Arch's focus) we should probably just let him alone and not fan any flames. It looks like he might have stopped (ban hope is real) so let's just cross our fingers and forget about it so this amazing project can see the light of day, there's no reason to taunt him back here. For Siuloir though I am unfortunately not using mobile but maybe it's that the laptop I'm using is ancient (I only download stuff like roms and emulators on my old laptop so I don't mess up my nice one lol) is there any history of laptops old or new causing issues?

And yeah NUPS works great and is unbelievably easy to use, I'm pretty positive the download is on these forums in the hacking resources section (correct me if I'm wrong).

Edited by Lance-a-lot

you guys seemed to have successfully stopped this shit but i'm just going to drop a steady reminder in here to hi, stop this shit.

jesus i hadn't checked out this thread before some reports today but it looks like i should have been lurking here forever

EDIT: by the way failure to stop this shit will have consequences, thanks, love y'all

Edited by Integrity

I managed to patch it onto a fresh emu.

Yay, I can now play EN on my phone! (After I put it in my emu's folder!)

I can't find out how to open up the phone's folders

Edited by Mastergabe2000

@Gabe: What type of phone are you using? I think I'll writeup a guide for getting hacks onto phones, since that seems to be gaining popularity these days. iPhones are a bit wonkier than Androids in terms of actually managing your phone's files, you'll need a special program for iDevices.

jesus i hadn't checked out this thread before some reports today but it looks like i should have been lurking here forever

Shit. Party's over, guys. We're on the popo's radars now. Someone hide the drugs before he makes his way down to the basement. Edited by Arch

@Gabe: What type of phone are you using? I think I'll writeup a guide for getting hacks onto phones, since that seems to be gaining popularity these days. iPhones are a bit wonkier than Androids in terms of actually managing your phone's files, you'll need a special program for iDevices.

Shit. Party's over, guys. We're on the popo's radars now. Someone hide the drugs before he makes his way down to the basement.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

Screw Apple... (As you can tell, I hate Apple products that were made post-death of Steve Jobs)

Edited by Mastergabe2000

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

Screw Apple... (As you can tell, I hate Apple products that were made post-death of Steve Jobs)

I also use Android (surprisingly more than a PC over the past week), so I can help write up a guide if you need it.

EDIT: I'm writing a guide for getting ROM hacks on Android as we speak. Disregard what I've said just now.

Edited by Kiseki

Wait wait wait I just checked back, and arch has been to space?

Okay. I kinda need the guide. I just want EN on my phone!

I can tell you how yl get it on your phone pm me

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Can a charging cable work?

Assuming it's the typical "charging cable" that comes with most Samsung products (i.e. a microUSB to USB cable with a seperate usb plug), then yes. I have an S4 and it's what I use.

Why thanks!

And also, I've played a little bit of it, and so far I like it. It's pretty hard, and to me, kind of between Thracia 776 and the Radiant Dawn Miciah chapters.

Nice work on the sprites and music!

(You may want to alter some of the reinforcement spawning in Eliwood's story, infinite Swordreaver Berserkers with high speed aren't fun, they're more cheap than some of the crap Thracia tries to pull)

Edited by Mastergabe2000

If this is how my "fans" are apt to behave, I should just cancel the damn project and take up a new hobby...like curling, or something.

I don't want to be mean but you're gonna need to man up a bit, every time someone becomes successful at something, there will be haters, it's just how the world works.

Quitting romhacking won't solve this issue, there will just be new haters once you get good at something new.

Take the courage to ignore them and just pursue your dreams.

I don't want to be mean but you're gonna need to man up a bit, every time someone becomes successful at something, there will be haters, it's just how the world works.

Quitting romhacking won't solve this issue, there will just be new haters once you get good at something new.

Take the courage to ignore them and just pursue your dreams.

I've always found huge fault with people saying stuff like this (especially 'man up') - It puts the blame on the target of criticism, rather than the 'haters'. This community has a pretty significant negative slant.

How about we say people should learn to be less assholes to each other?

Edited by Siuloir

I love this hack so far, but it needs some rebalancing.

In Hector's chapter, the 3 dudes versus 3 billion dudes is no fun, and does Legion work with the Bolm Bandits (or whatever their name is)? Because there is an infinite amount of Berserkers that spawn in Eliwood's chapter