Elieson Plays: Fire Emblem Chaos Mode

Elieson

Serra's OHKO'd by the Hero in Ch16 though, and had like 40% accuracy on him. Hector was 3HKO'd, with relatively similar accuracy.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0bb323e79fc09f02630be0239d14c32f.png

Since i'm a bit rusty on HHM, i took a look at the script, and the script doesn't imply that you (Got a Mine) after only 1 soldier survives. Truth be told, I'm probably going to quick re-state myself to that since my last savestate can easily have Bartre reproduce his last level, and the two Caelin derps can just suicide on Extra!.

I already watched it last night lol.

Such noob choices, and you didn't let two green allies die! If you had, you could not only have still gotten the gaiden, but a mine too! Mine > The other two items.

Damnit! I just beated that chapter on my non-cheaty playthrough and forgot about the mine. God damnit :c.

I don't need no Mine to beat your game, KLOK!!!

I wouldn't mind having like 8 Rex Hastas or something in FINAL though, that'd be neat

It doesn't tell yuou what happens if all 3 soldiers survive >.< It does specifically say ONLY 1 soldier though

Meh screw it, you guys can just assume that 99% of the chapter remained as is, I'm not replaying the entire darn thing when I have a savestate right there. I'm pretty broke but I think a Mine would get me more loot in the grand scheme of things compared to 2500G

The thing is its better to be bad in health than terrible in both defense and res. You can get an angelice robe for 7 health and almost nobody has terrible health except for lucius, serra and prescilla. On the other hand almost everybody have very bad res. I only have 2 charcters with good res and 2 that are acceptable, all others are like under 5 res. A mage with fire can one shot them with a crit lol.

Edited by littlebunny

You can find out how items are given to you via items location.

http://serenesforest.net/blazing-sword/miscellaneous/item-locations/

16 17 End of chapter (if only one NPC Soldier survived)

It doesn't tell yuou what happens if all 3 soldiers survive >.< It does specifically say ONLY 1 soldier though

Meh screw it, you guys can just assume that 99% of the chapter remained as is, I'm not replaying the entire darn thing when I have a savestate right there. I'm pretty broke but I think a Mine would get me more loot in the grand scheme of things compared to 2500G

Serenes sucks for information use FEwiki.

de1acea9c5.png.png

Its funny because it says dorcas is the best paladin candidate in the game but his growth rates are very terrible.

All he has is hp and str(yay 24 strenght cap)

Growths don't matter when playthroughs show he caps all major stats except LUK (Can't grow) and RES (He's a paladin ofc his res sucks).

Devil Axe pirate smacked himself with his, 1 our of 2 times. As far as I care, unless I can use it as like an elixir or something, I ain't using it. Boosted wEXP doesn't matter in my book when Hand/Steel axes are the only ones that apparently matter

*P.edit if it has like Luna's effect then mayyyyyyybe I'll use it in a pinch.

Even if that's the case, I need 16+Mt to outweigh a Silver Axe, and at least Silvers won't screw me over at a 21% rate! I've already proven to have difficulty with team members having 40-50%! not gonna push that luck!