What endings would you have made possible in Radiant Dawn?

So, I was just thinking lately, I've seen a lot of fans complain that RD had too few possible paired endings and A support endings. And honestly, I agree with this. And not just because I don't support almost any of the possible pairings either. I just don't think there's enough variety and that there could've been so much more. I would have kept some pairings that I don't like either so more fans can be happy.

I would have made these possible endings, at least.

Ike

- Ike and Elincia (either Ike would have remained a lord for Elincia despite his dislike for the lifestyle or Elincia would abdicate the throne to Renning and still think she is not fit to be queen)

- Ike and Mia (as much as I dislike it, it would fit IS's standards, I think)

- Ike and Ranulf (Non-romantic, of course. They're best friends)

- Ike and Soren (Non-romantic, again. Just one of those close-friend endings again)

- Ike and no one

Elincia

- Ike and Elincia

- Geoffrey and Elincia (as much as I utterly hate it)

- Elincia and Lucia (another close-friend ending that is not romantic)

- Elincia and no one

Mist

- Rolf and Mist (young love, quite literally)

- Boyd and Mist (I don't actually mind this pairing either, though I prefer RolfxMist)

- Mist and no one

Soren

- Soren and Ike

- Soren and Stefan (another friendship pairing that is actually already possible. I like this ending best for Soren)

- Soren and no one

Micaiah

- Sothe and Micaiah

- Pelleas and Micaiah (I really think Pelleas was doing a pretty good job of being king aside from the blood pact thing. He and Micaiah also forge a strong bond)

- Micaiah and no one

Sothe

- Sothe and Micaiah

- Sothe and Tormod (friendship)

- Sothe and no one (can't really think of any other possible matches for Sothe)

Aran and Laura

- Aran and Laura

- Aran and no one

- Laura and no one

Ranulf

- Ranulf and Lethe (I really can't choose between Lethe or Lyre for Ranulf... xP)

- Ranulf and Lyre

- Ranulf and Ike

- Ranulf and no one

Oscar

- Oscar and Tanith

- Oscar and Boyd (brotherly love, anyone? Not romantic love, of course lol.)

- Oscar and Kieran (rivalry friendship lol)

- Oscar and no one

Boyd

- Boyd and Mist

- Boyd and Mia (they should've had supports...)

- Boyd and Titania

- Boyd and Oscar

- Boyd and no one

Mia

- Boyd and Mia

- Rhys and Mia

- Ike and Mia

- Mia and no one

Rhys

- Rhys and Titania

- Rhys and Mia

- Rhys and no one

Titania

- Rhys and Titania

- Boyd and Titania

- Titania and no one

Gatrie

- Gatrie and Astrid

- Gatrie and Shinon (friendship)

- Gatrie and no one

Shinon

- Shinon and Gatrie

- Shinon and no one

Lucia

- Renning and Lucia (with Renning able to be recruited earlier so it's possible)

- Bastian and Lucia

- Janaff and Lucia

- Lucia and Elincia (friendship again, not romantic love)

- Lucia and no one

Geoffrey

- Geoffrey and Callil (without the Largo thing)

- Geoffrey and Elincia

- Geoffrey and Nephenee

- Geoffrey and Bastian (friendship)

- Geoffrey and no one

Kieran

- Kieran and Marcia (these two are SO cute)

- Kieran and Oscar

- Kieran and no one

Astrid

- Gatrie and Astrid

- Makalov and Astrid

- Astrid and no one

Lethe

- Ranulf and Lethe

- Kyza and Lethe

- Lethe and Lyre

- Lethe and Jill (friendship)

Lyre

- Ranulf and Lyre

- Kyza and Lyre

- Lyre and Lethe

- Lyre and no one

Kyza

- Kyza and Lyre

- Kyza and Lethe

- Kyza and no one

Zihark

- Zihark and Ilyana

- Zihark and Meg (sort of a love-that-doesn't-happen-but-they-still-think-of-each-other ending)

- Zihark and no one

All the others would pretty much stay as they are in addition the pairs and endings I've mentioned them in above. And this is just my opinion, really.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i love getting the extended epilogue bits with Lehran and Almedha meets Soren.

Paired endings hmmm...

I thought Mist only gets one with Boyd. Ive gotten that and i love getting that. That support plus the convo that occurs at base in 3-E and then at the end of that chapter, Boyd being all "ERMAHGERD! Mist passed out! Berserker raeg!" is awesome.

Ike and Soren. Natch. Thats a fantastic support for both of them so i usually dont break it. I never got the Ranulf one though.

Jill and Haar. Awww.

Leanne and Naesala. Double awww!

Boyd is Mist's only choice for a husband. Quite literally too, seeing as her other ending actually states that she remains single. But I would have done otherwise, is what I'm saying. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Soren/Ike/Elincia/Geoffrey love multiangle. Word. This makes everybody happy, no?

Edited by Seoyeon

Soren/Ike/Elincia/Geoffrey love multiangle. Word. This makes everybody happy, no?

Erm, to be honest, I've never been that interested in group things. xP

Tibarn x Reyson paired ending

seriously, Naesala and Leanne got one, so they should to. Not necessarily romantic, but they are very close friends and such.

Reyson x Naesala

They were close childhood friends, they could mend all of the distrust that formed during the course of two games.

NO.

Soren/Skrimir/Ike/Brom/Geoffrey/Bastian please.

EDIT:

Mia and Lucia

Mia's supports refer to a swordmaster in a white robe, which is totally Lucia.

The problem with that is that Mia is looking for a strong swordsperson.

Edited by Baldrick

Lucia and Mia isn't a bad idea.

Lucia isn't strong? I thought she was. She may not be the best Swordmaster/Trueblade statistically, but I'd say she's strong enough.

Oh, and I forgot about Callil and Tormod as a student/teacher friendship relationship.

Edited by Anacybele

Lucia isn't strong? I thought she was. She may not be the best Swordmaster/Trueblade statistically, but I'd say she's strong enough.

It's a (kind of weak) joke about how Lucia is low-tier.

On topic, I'd like Zihark/Tormod/Muarim (non-romantic I'm trying to be serious) if triple paired endings were a thing.

Meg

Meg and Zihark (U R MAI HUSBAND LOL)

Meg and Brom (HI DADDY)

Meg and Fiona (WE'RE BOTH TERRIBLE BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE SHOULD BE TERRIBLE ALONE)

Meg and Heather (Heather teaches Meg how to be pretty.)

____

These would be interesting, no?

Edited by Esme

IkexLucia

Blue hair must be passed down to future generations

I do want IkexElincia in all seriousness though, because Ike is a cool hero and he saves a princess and the nations, he deserves a wonderful person like Elincia.

My preferred shipping for our blue-haired lord is Ike/don't give a fuck. All I ask is that if there is anyone who goes around touting their opinion or head canon as fact, please stop. It's obnoxious, and I rather don't like people who pretend to know what IS was intending in their stories.

Look, my cousin's friend's neighbour's godfather was on the writing team for RD, and he told me personally that the Japanese version had a crapload of Soren/Skrimir UST, and Ike and Brom had a paired ending even without an A support, but they had to remove it because the executives thought Western audiences wouldn't like the yaoi. So I'm pretty sure I do know what IS intended.