Final Fantasy Mafia- GAME OVER, Town Wins

Bluedoom

In the Great Dimension, the So- called Unknown Entity had warped many people from different worlds, worlds that many know as Final Fantasy Worlds, into this dimension. The Unknown Entity had the mind of a scientist, one that experiments. He was like a person who oversaw his experiments, curious to see the outcomes. Right now, he had warped these people in here for a new experiment: What would happen if they all lived together in this dimension? He knew most were incompatible- The Unknown Entity probably wondered who would survive in the mess and how. Curiosity overwhelmed this omnipotent being, who, when he warped everyone into the dimension, gave them different masks of different sizes. " These people must not spoil their identities" or so he thought, "Otherwise my experiment would give underwhelming results. What a waste of specimen this would be!"

Twenty people, each wearing different masks, assembled in front of the Unknown Entity. He ordered, " My good friends, you may be wondering why you all have ended up in this twisted dimension. Let me tell you why- this is an experiment of mine. I want to see how all of you would fair if I gathered you, made you survive in another world, and yet all of your identities are unknown to each other. Do not dare to try and defy me, your powers do not compare to mine in this dimension, it fuels me with power beyond your imagination." He said, and then with a snap of a finger he sent a dark bolt of energy into a vacant area, causing an explosion. This dimension didn't seem too different from the normal worlds, it was a small city except the clouds in the sky were glowing red and the sky was dark. Th atmosphere in general was gloomy and spooky.

"Yes, I want to see how you all would survive in this kind of a setting for a while. However, I'm sure, and some of you must suspect, that there are those among you who are bloodthirsty. Can you infidels stand against such brutality? Haha, I hope so, because the next few days... will be HELL for all of you." he said.

Actually, why don't you find the dangerous people among you right now? I'm sure this must be a fun thing to watch, and you cannot refuse me or I will kill you. Follow the rules of the game I tell you, and you will *probably* live to see another day." he said, and snapped his fingers once again. The sky turned blue and the clouds white, and things looked like it was going to be a very active... and busy day today.

"Oh and I almost forgot, you'll need aliases to call yourselves by." he said, and then pointed his fingers at one of the people. That person took a step back, they were obviously looking nervous, even thought you couldn't see their face because of the mask. The body language showed that. "You will be addressed as BBM, do you understand?" The person stuttered " B-But why BBM?" The Unknown Entity replied, "Because I like that name and if you don't like it I can always switch you with another person from another planet."

"Have fun my dear kittens." The Unknown Entity finally muttered, and then a black whirlwind surrounded him. Seconds later, he vanished. Bits of paper flew to everyone, telling them what they should be addressed as.

BBM sighed and whined, "Well, I guess we have nothing to do but listen to him."Day 1 has started! Day 1 ends on Saturday at the time in GMT: 10:30 AM. However chances are I will only be back by around 4:00 PM GMT so maybe Manix will end phase and shit.

Rules:

[spoiler=Rules]

1. The game is NOC. All discussion must take place inside the thread, during the day.

2. Death is irreversible. Once dead, your posts must be totally useless and infrequent.

3. 24 hours without a post or prior notice will earn a prod. At the second prod, unless there is an excellent explanation, I will start looking for a replacement.

4. Do not quote your role PM or anything in it, or post screenshots.

5. If you are modkilled, you lose. If you attempt to gain any advantage from being modkilled, it will fail and something else bad will happen.

6. Do not edit your posts.

7. The game starts on Day 1. Days will last 72 hours, and Nights 24 hours. If Night ends early, Day won't be extended.

8. Vote using the format ##Vote: Player.

9. There is no hammer in this game. A player requires 1/3rd of the players to vote him/her to be lynched. Also, players are lynched by majority otherwise.

10. No lynch may happen once only, unless town is in MYLO. MYLO or variants will be announced.

11. There are no hidden players or items.

12. Action resolution has been determined beforehand.

13. Inspections are always accurate.

14.Go ahead and scumhunt using flavour. I won't modkill you but you're probably gonna end up mislynching people.

15. If you are unsure about anything, ask any of the mods.

16. If your role PM contradicts any of the above rules, your role PM is correct.

17. Night-talk is NOT allowed.

18. Some role PMs will have italics. Do NOT ever talk about the italics part in your role PM, if you have one.

19. You cannot target the dead.

20. Duplicate roles EXIST.

21. In case of a tie, there will be a random lynch between people who are tied.

22. Yeah I might've missed something so you should still ask me if you have doubts. Play to win AND have fun.

23. You cannot target yourself.

Setup Info:

[spoiler=Setup]

1. If you are ever redirected, you will be informed of that.

2. There are no alignment changing roles in this game. So no yakuza, cult etc.

3. No phase ending/game-ending roles in this game. So we don't have stuff like Fool, Lightkeeper, Beloved Princess etc.

4. That said, roles don't tell alignment. Rolespec more or less will screw you. Setup is such that mass-claiming may not break the game. Your best bet is to lynch based on scumtells. Town, proceed with caution.

5. If a potential doctor targets someone, he won't be notified if some killing role targeted his target. Likewise for other roles which are similar in the regard.

6. So I guess I could say this game is semi-bastard. I'd probably say its as mindfuck as Shining Force Mafia the Second.

Shinori

Elieson

Helios

MancerNecro

Prims

eclipse

BabyBowserMonster

Scorri

Bizz - WREN

Darros

Xinnidy

Camtech

Serious Baninjas

Kay

JBWCK - Shin

j00

Areox - Ammy

Lucina

Snike

Paperbro

[spoiler=Dead/Alive]

Alive:

11. Xinnidy(skype talk and he says yay)

16.j00

19. Snike

Dead:

6. eclipse Mafia Roleblocker+Strongman- Emperor Gestahl

18. Lucina- Town Rogue- Zidane Tribal

3. Helios- Town ???? - The Mods, Manix and Bluedoom

13. SB- Town Compulsive Kidnapper- Setzer Gabbiani

7.BBM- ???????

15.JBCWK/Shin- Town Doctor- Rosa

2. Elieson- Town Mason- Ritz

4. MancerNecro- Town Blacksmith- Oaka the 23rd

17. Areox Ammy- Town Tracker-Yuffie Kisaragi

5.Prims- Town Mason- Marche

10. Darros Psych- Town Bus Driver- Bartz

20.Paperblade-Informed Bomb- Squall Leonheart

1. Shinori- Town Voyeur- Kuja

14. Kay- Mafia Janitor- Seymour Guado

12. Camtech Baldrick- Mafia Seer- Leon

9. Bizz WREN-???

8.Scorri- Independent Informed Day Serial Killer- Kefka Palazzo

Edited by Bluedoom

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alive:

1. Shinori

8.Scorri

9. Bizz WREN

11. Xinnidy(skype talk and he says yay)

12. Camtech Baldrick

14. Kay

16.j00

19. Snike

20.Paperblade

Dead:

6. eclipse Mafia Roleblocker+Strongman- Emperor Gestahl

18. Lucina- Town Rogue- Zidane Tribal

3. Helios- Town ???? - The Mods, Manix and Bluedoom

13. SB- Town Compulsive Kidnapper- Setzer Gabbiani

7.BBM- ???????

15.JBCWK/Shin- Town Doctor- Rosa

2. Elieson- Town Mason- Ritz

4. MancerNecro- Town Blacksmith- Oaka the 23rd

17. Areox Ammy- Town Tracker-Yuffie Kisaragi

5.Prims- Town Mason- Marche

10. Darros Psych- Town Bus Driver- Bartz

Subs:

Edited by Bluedoom

Fun Fact: I haven't actually played a single FF game ((well, far enough for it to count anyway)). I'm working on playing 5 though.

##Vote: Prims

How dare you screw me over in Awakening!

Its cool Prims I'm not a writer by trade. xD

you're putting more effort into flavor than 90% of sf mods at least

i just didn't read it until after posting because i had Serious Jokevotes to make

Who needs computers? I play mafuia on my 3DS! Mwahaha!

I'm trying the IP mobile skin to see if the formatting works and whoa seeing things from Elieson's perspective.

Also I'm miller claimtome.

I'm not actually miller

##Vote:Darros

Darros sucks but not as much as Darros!

I find this rain quite pleasant. It feels as though raindrops are blessing our victory...For we are bound to win. The scum shall be sprawled out before us and thrust upon their knees before the end of this game.

I think we need some appropriate music for this game to mix with the rain.

Immoral Melody

Tragic love
The evil within
Liberi Fatali

Sadly you know not all of those media files went so you know just pick the one you want.

Now moving on.
##Vote: SB
Why must you out those words as so? Why must you state that you are scummy? Is there any need to be so Abrasive? Also I just don't like you Banana-man.

Changed Rule 7 because I copy-pasted it from Baldrick's game. If 72 hours isn't enough to lynch someone, I don't know what is. >_> No Days won't be extended for short Nights.

##Vote BBM

Rolled arsonist twice in a row. First ITP, second Town, all that's left as POE is mafia arsonist.

Darros, you really need to play FFTA.

##Vote: Frog

That vote stays till you play it.

On the other hand, you guys might need to prepare some money for some wares soon.

I'd say more but I think it's best to keep that to myself until it's necessary. Also I didn't see that anyone else claimed a scummy role because I'm in a hurry and didn't read the first page

Also the next time someone says I post hyperactive spam I'm not going to be happy because even if what I post seems spammy sometimes I try to help for the most part. thanks