pokemon x and y vs black and white 2

Junk

pokemon x vs pokemon black 2  

13 members have voted

1. 1. which one?

• pokemon white 2 and black 2
    • pokemon x and y

so did x and y beat black and white 2, i don't think so so far, i guess the region is not really my thing, i prefereed unova, and for some reason i feel like they tried to hard to incorporate old pokemon, this is weird but it felt awkward encountering pidgey for the first time, but that is my thoughts what are yours?

x and y. I honestly enjoyed BW1 more than BW2, probably because it was a really fresh experience. X is even fleshier, so I'm enjoying it even more. I actually think I haven't enjoyed a pokemon game so much since ruby.

How can anyone prefer unova over kalos? Unova is like a big boring circle. Worst region after johto.

Edited by Nobody

@pokemon123

What was your first Pokemon game, BTW?

pearl version i dunno why i got it i hated pokemon at the time, but i am really thankful i got it because i would not be here today if i had not

How can anyone prefer unova over kalos? Unova is like a big boring circle. Worst region after johto.

I liked Johto better, in terms of region design.

MOSTLY BECAUSE IT'S BASED OFF A REAL PLACE!

Kanto is the Kanto in Japan.

Johto it next to Kanto.

Hoenn is Kyuushuu.

And Sinnoh is Hokkaido.

Kalos is France.

[spoiler=maps]

1364333512915.png

61515d1329341534-pok%C3%A9mon-world-maps

Only Unova is based of... nothing.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Johto it next to Kanto.

Hoenn is Kyuushuu.

And Sinnoh is Hokkaido.

Kalos is France.

Unova is New York City...

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/211/d/c/Isshu_is_New_York__New_Jersey_by_KyogreMaster.png

Edited by Nobody

Johto it next to Kanto.

Hoenn is Kyuushuu.

And Sinnoh is Hokkaido.

Kalos is France.

[spoiler=maps]

1364333512915.png

61515d1329341534-pok%C3%A9mon-world-maps

i i belive unova was based of nyc

I thought Castelia City was New York City... or so I read... Or was it Manhattan? Not sure.

Actually... not that I look at it, it does look very similar...

Anyway, oka, it's similar, yes.

Gamefreak still did a bad job rendering the geography, though...

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I thought Castelia City was New York City... or so I read... Or was it Manhattan? Not sure.

Actually... not that I look at it, it does look very similar...

Anyway, oka, it's similar, yes.

Gamefreak still did a bad job rendering the geography, though...

Well, every pokemon game has abstractions. There are no deserts in Japan nor France , yet hoenn, sinnoh and Kalos ALL have deserts. I also doubt the southern island of japan has so many different climates like Hoenn.

Castelia city is a New York City inside New York City, if that makes any sense :p.

Edited by Nobody

Well, every pokemon game has abstractions. There are no deserts in Japan nor France , yet kanto, hoenn, sinnoh and Kalos ALL have deserts. I also doubt the southern island of japan has so many different climates like Hoenn.

Castelia city is a New York City inside New York City, if that makes any sense :p.

It's true that each one had abstractions, but some were better than others. Neither Kanto, nor Johto had deserts. And Sinnoh had a very cold north like Hokkaido. Hoenn was quite the archipelago, too. Also, no snow there because it's more warm. Like Okinawa and whatnot.

Unova... had an ice age of sorts. :P Anyway, I don't like the whole hexagonal design, regardless.

And yeah, NYC in NYC... how... interesting. :P

It's true that each one had abstractions, but some were better than others. Neither Kanto, nor Johto had deserts. And Sinnoh had a very cold north like Hokkaido. Hoenn was quite the archipelago, too. Also, no snow there because it's more warm. Like Okinawa and whatnot.

Unova... had an ice age of sorts. :P Anyway, I don't like the whole hexagonal design, regardless.

And yeah, NYC in NYC... how... interesting. :P

You're right about kanto... I don't know why I thought there was a desert there... I've played games set there for 14 years, I should know better >.>

I wasn't really enjoying Pokemon Y that much until after gym #4... and then I really started enjoying the game after that point more than BW. Still don't like it as much as gen 1 or 2 from the perspective of non-linearity, but the areas really do become a lot more interesting the further you go. I wish the trainer and gym leader battle songs in XY were better though. I liked Black/White's theme like 100% better (minus the last Pokemon theme which I hated). I do like Team Flare though, and kinda feel like I'm the only one in the universe who actually likes their team get-up (hair excluded).

I wasn't really enjoying Pokemon Y that much until after gym #4... and then I really started enjoying the game after that point more than BW. Still don't like it as much as gen 1 or 2 from the perspective of non-linearity, but the areas really do become a lot more interesting the further you go. I wish the trainer and gym leader battle songs in XY were better though. I liked Black/White's theme like 100% better (minus the last Pokemon theme which I hated). I do like Team Flare though, and kinda feel like I'm the only one in the universe who actually likes their team get-up (hair excluded).

well team flare i'll admit i have just gotten to teh 2cnd city but anyways team flare reminds of me of team galactic