Did FE13, liek, jump-start this whole "waifu" business

Junkhead

Seriously, I swear I started seeing everyone and their mother talk about this ever since.

Granted, "claiming" characters and being attracted to fictional characters is nothing new, but after FE13 came along...things may have gotten a bit out of hand.

What do you think?

EDIT: Forgot to clarify. I meant here at SF, not in general.

It feels like it became a sort of trend.

Edited by The Grey

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole waifu schtick has been around for ages (look at Rey's former Ninian obsession), but if you think about it, Awakening is really the first mainstream waifu simulator that's made its way outside Japan. Normally games where you HAVE to wife a bitch are frowned upon, but this game makes it so that you can wife multiple bitches to get some better units, which isn't as frowned upon in western culture.

So yeah. Fire Emblem: Waifu Simulator 2013.

There was a bonfire. After FE13, there was the whole forest.

Bonfires remind me of two things I like:

Dark Souls and Camping.

I miss camping. I want dark souls 2

=/

Edited by Nobody

Why do you miss Dark Souls?

My sister hijacked the PS3 to play AC4, so I can't really play it a lot, and the small time I have with it, I use to play GTA5, since I haven't beaten that game yet.

Edited by Nobody

I think it's funny that you guys know that I'm pretty monogamous an FE13, but I don't really have that kind of attachment towards Sumia.

Although Cynthia, DADDY'S LITTLE GURL......

I think it's funny that you guys know that I'm pretty monogamous an FE13, but I don't really have that kind of attachment towards Sumia.

Although Cynthia, DADDY'S LITTLE GURL......

KINKY

Libra

LOL!

I love me some Libra too. I claimed him....

DEAL WITH IT!

But seriously, theres only a few cases of extreme waifu/husbando-ing going on here. (Anacybele and Frederick, Rey and Olivia) Where is this major shipping/character possession coming from exactly? I mean other than the ones mentioned, wheres the examples?

My sister hijacked the PS3 to play AC4, so I can't really play it a lot, and the small time I have with it, I use to play GTA5, since I haven't beaten that game yet.

That sucks. Can't your computer handle the PC version?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

You know I just can't deny it. :(:

That's why I always mention him

LOL!

I love me some Libra too. I claimed him....

DEAL WITH IT!

Libra is awesome

Have you A support yourself with him and gave him a Hammer named Mjolnir already?

I already learned to deal with the fact that most of the things I might want to claim are already claimed because of my late joining in this site

Edited by Tonton

Libra is awesome

Have you A support yourself with him and gave him a Hammer named Mjolnir already?

I already learned to deal with the fact that most of the things I might want to claim are already claimed because of my late joining in this site

No, but im working on it. Libra got a bit neglected so i had to stop to grind him up. Hes working on his own pairing with Panne (because i want a magic Bunny Guy) and getting some stuff so he can Dread Fighter and accompany Loki on the battlefield without breaking a sweat.

No, but im working on it. Libra got a bit neglected so i had to stop to grind him up. Hes working on his own pairing with Panne (because i want a magic Bunny Guy) and getting some stuff so he can Dread Fighter and accompany Loki on the battlefield without breaking a sweat.

Hehe, having the one who will represent Thor be father of a bunny is so fitting :P