Best Looking Woman?

Torva

In the support with Gaius and Nowi, Nowi mentions about how all the boys were voting on the best looking lady in the army. We never really got the final answer on that one, but I figured let's answer it here. But no MU...for obvious reasons. I decided to allow boys, and you can vote for one boy and girl. But being a guy, I kinda can't see what makes a good looking guy...so...yeah.

Also, looks only. Usage on the battlefield, personallity, and support convos DO NOT COUNT!

Edited by Torva

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, looks only. Usage on the battlefield, personallity, and support convos DO NOT COUNT!

Tharja's description doesn't count then: Her original Japanese roster description "Has nicest body in the army" was changed to "The one with the darkest thoughts."

In other words, the answer is quite literally Tharja, even though I find her to be a severely overrated character.

In your opinion, lol.

Honestly, if this list didn't do it by opinion, why would I make it in the first?

Do people here have a habit of finding loopholes in typing? Cuz I've been noticing that lately...

DLC Katarina.

I second this, but does it count? I thought it was main cast only.

Tharja's description doesn't count then: Her original Japanese roster description "Has nicest body in the army" was changed to "The one with the darkest thoughts."

In other words, the answer is quite literally Tharja, even though I find her to be a severely overrated character.

I also second this. I only married her on my first playthrough for 2 reasons: Mage babies, and because I wanted to father Noire.

Anyway, Tiki is the oldest, so there's the mature charm there? I think Cherche and Cordelia would probably be likely candidates for this, doe. Sumia is a cutie, but probably not really the most likely candidate.

Well, physically, not the oldest. Biologically? I don''t think there's any way to... oh, okay I think I might know what you mean. Anyway, I mean she is a few centuries old. Probably more. But yeah, Flavia is probably the second oldest woman in the cast.

Tharja. But I don't like her as a character, so... whatevs. Also Noire, but, same deal. I don't like her character.

Edited by Rollertoaster

Hrm, it's kinda hard for me to say. I think Cordelia, Sumia, Olivia, and some variations of the female Avatar are all very pretty. xP Cherche is pretty too.

I'd say Maribelle if she didn't look like she's going to get bald soon.

So I'm going with Cynthia instead, she is very pretty and every hair color fits her.

Dudes wise... hmm... I'd say Lon'zu because I have samurai bias.

But I'd like to remark this is only counting looks.