some fe4/5 ftm files

garmmy

Inspired by the other topic posting 8-bit remixes..a couple years ago i was way over my head and wanted to cover the whole fe4 soundtrack on famitracker, but of course that went nowhere; I did finish some tracks though that I never really posted online, so I thought to finally post them in case anyone might have any use (?) for them:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/52c2huoqij2jw/FE4_ftm_files

^This link contains .ftm files of all the fe4/5 music i've arranged on famitracker; they can be converted into NSF files which you *could* try inserting into NES roms (though they weren't made with insertion in mind so no guarantees it won't screw up).

Because it's been years, I'm not happy with how some of them are sequenced any more but oh well. I haven't had the time/patience to sit down and work on 8-bit arranges lately.

You can listen to some of the fe4 themes here; the rest and also a bunch of other 8-bit fire emblem music are probably on my channel somewhere.

thank you guys for the compliments c: i really wish i still had the patience to do these, it was always a fun challenge thinking about how to recreate these songs within 8-bit boundaries and still have it sound good.