A difficult decision...

Hey all.

Here's my situation: I'm on chapter 4 in Genealogy, and my current pairings are as follows:

Aideen: Jamka

Aira: Noish

Lachesis: In progress with Alec

Sylvia: In progress with Azel

Fury: In progress with Claude

Tiltyu: In progress with Levin

Briggid: In progress with Holyn

I need some advice.

1. Currently, Jamka has the Pursuit Ring in storage, so that he can pass it down to Lester. However, Levin has enough money to buy it if need be. Who should get it? Lester or Arthur? I'm thinking that Arthur has much more going for him than Lester does, but it could potentially go either way.

2. Should I do Tiltyu and Azel's love conversation? I'm trying to pair them each with someone else, so is the +5 max HP worth it?

And before anyone says anything, I know these aren't all good pairings, but I'm not changing them. I'm not going for efficiency, I'm just curious to see how the pairings turn out.

Arthur without the Pursuit Ring will still be a great unit, certainly better even than Lester with it. It's really a choice of, do you want one good unit and one great unit, or one shit unit and one overkill unit?

Don't know about Tiltyu/Azel; I guess it depends on whether or not they've been near each other to risk falling in love.

Yeah, those were my thoughts with Arthur. He's going to be kind of like a second Levin anyway... with lower movement.

Also, I think I'll just keep Tiltyu and Azel away from each other. Safer that way, and Tiltyu will never be good anyway.

Yeah, those were my thoughts with Arthur. He's going to be kind of like a second Levin anyway... with lower movement.

promoted arthur has 8 9 move and a horse

promoted levin has 6 move and no horse

gg research

Edited by Camtech

2. Should I do Tiltyu and Azel's love conversation? I'm trying to pair them each with someone else, so is the +5 max HP worth it?

Well, you could just make a save, do the conversation, and then check the pairing woman in the base to see who Tiltyu is closer to in order to see if there's a risk in making the convo.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

no that's stupid and a waste of time. Just don't have the conversation

Too late!

It doesn't matter really, because Azel is already at the "in love" stage with Sylvia.

Also, I forgot that Arthur promoted to use a horse. Thanks for the reminder, Cam.

Well you are half correct, before promotion Arthur has lol5move against Levin 6 move unpromoted. Promoted he'll just have worse stat.

Edited by Sartek

Well you are half correct, before promotion Arthur has lol5move against Levin 6 move unpromoted. Promoted he'll just have worse stat.

Arthur is arguably better than Levin in his start since he's got Holsety. I think -1 mov point compensates for the ubber pwnage Arthur provides right off the bat.

Arthur is arguably better than Levin in his start since he's got Holsety. I think -1 mov point compensates for the ubber pwnage Arthur provides right off the bat.

Not to mention it's not like he's in danger of not reaching enemies for the first two chapters you have him, which, are as long as he remains unpromoted whenever I play. All I do is set him up and watch things fall down. Then he promotes. It's pretty nice.

Also worth noting that playing that way can get Arthur be promoted for as much as four full chapters, which is as long as Levin even exists.