Europeans/Australians Unite Part 2

BruceLee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing through FEA. I never got passed Say'ri's chapter since the story was just bleh and all I wanted were the kids and to beat Apo (Which I did). Now I actually plan on finishing the game.

Playing through FEA. I never got passed Say'ri's chapter since the story was just bleh and all I wanted were the kids and to beat Apo (Which I did). Now I actually plan on finishing the game.

I get what you mean. The whole Walhart side-story feels like a distraction from the main plot. That was definitely the most boring part, it almost lost me aswell.

I've been reading some of the English supports and tried to plan my pairings in advance. Conquest and Birthright separately is one thing, but damn are there many options in Revelations.

Gaming-wise I'm planning to finally get all endings for Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker. Though I'm not very motivated tbh, haha. I usually love everything MegaTen, I like strategy games and I adored the first Devil Survivor, but this title just doesn't grab me.

And of course I'm constantly hoping for our Fates release date.

Real life wise, trying to hammer out my thesis.

Gamewise, either trying to clear my massive backlog of random games I've accumulated over time or just playing fighting games.

I said enough, took out my old 3DS XL and downgraded my firmware so I could utilize the 3DS features of the DSTWO+ card I bought a while back. I have a Special Edition pre-ordered but I'm not waiting for Nintendo of Europe to announce a date! I'm having my fire emblem cake now!

I just hope that NoE will start talking about Fates soon!

real life: continue job search

games: replaying FE4, doing a 10 HP run of paper mario 2, will play FFIX when it comes out on steam and probably a few other games i feel like replaying.

i'm also watching pscho-pass right now so that helps.

Awakening was announced 10 ten days after the NA release.

I don't believe it will be the same here.

There has been a nintendo direct today but pokemon only. Next one?

Some rumors say that it would be june 2016 (one year after japan) just like Awakening....

Bravely Second is the bane of my existence right now.

So we have people saying that fe fates for us is like bravely second is for America. Thats complete BS bravely second actually has a release date