Fanart

nacho

Hey guys,

How about we start adding links to our favorite FE fanart in this thread! I LOVE seeing good fanart, and I think it would be great to have a place where we can come to check out some art. Please post a thumbnail and embed it with a link, or just post the link if you'd like.

:D

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like a lot of the art hosted on crossEmpire.

Fire Emblem 3:

Link 1 - Link 2

Fire Emblem 4:

Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3 - Link 4 - Link 5

Fire Emblem 6:

Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3 - Link 4

Fire Emblem 7:

Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3 - Link 4

The following were originally posted on deviantART.

Link 1 - Link 2 - Link 3

The above three pieces were found here, here, and here, respectively.

There are no thumbnails due to the image limit on individual posts.

Wist's post is a good example, make sure that if you are posting here that you link to the artist's page or write their name down. (And remember to not hotlink and upload the images somewhere.) I like to respect the artists and credit them.

Ah, crossEMPIRE is really great~ (I'll probably post some later too, the ones at the top of my head are mostly focused on certain couples >_<.>

The one with Sain and Fiora is so adorable! I like your taste in fanart Wist. :P

I bet a lot of you have seen this one: Eirika of Renais by LAMP-ag on deviantart.

That image is absolutely stunning. Despite the drastically different art style, the subject is immediately recognizable as Eirika.

Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be any other Fire emblem inspired works on neither the artist's website nor her deviantART page (they are all definitely worth a look, though).

• 3 weeks later...

Approximately 710 individual pictures here, not including these first 2 links or links to pages of artists or galleries. Please, please, please tell me if you encounter broken/double links. I take credit for none.

There is more at crossEMPIRE than I could hope to post here. Some are already here, though.

The rinda-ba.gif. 25 pages, girls from all games. Not *quite* all of them, plus a few guys mixed in. Some I have already posted here.

® = Repeat. In other words, was already previously posted but reposted for a new character sub-section.

Marth

1 - With Zelda - With Malon

FE4-5

Celice's Mode characters - Levin and Fury - Levin and Fury 2 - Sigurd, Dierdre, Julius, and Manfroy - Yuria - Arthur and Yuria - Arthur and Yuria 2 - Tinny - Leaf and Miranda - Who?

FE6

Sword of Seals characters - Roy - Roy and Sophia - Bartre, Douglas, and Dayan - Hugh, Lugh, Ray, Cath, and Chad - Chad, Lugh, and Ray - Ray and Sophia - Dorothy - Clarine - Clarine 2 - Dorothy and Clarine - Clarine and Rutger - Clarine and Rutger 2 - Clarine and Rutger 3 - Zephiel and Idoun - Sophia and Idoun - Sophia - Sophia 2 - Sophia 3 - Miledy - Echidna - Echidna 2 - Lalum and Douglas - Lalum - Fir - Fir and Noah - Fir and Noah 2 - Fir and Noah 3 - Klein and Tate - Tate and Zeiss - Tate and Alan - Pegasus sisters - Sue

Lilina

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - With Gonzalez - With Roy, Hector, Eliwood, and Gonzalez (Older and modern) - With Hector

Brenya

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - With Zephiel - With Zephiel 2 - With Idoun and Zephiel (and Louise?) - With Igrene(?)

FE7

Guy - Lucius - Pent and Louise - Pent and Louise 2 - Legault - Lowen and Rebecca - Lowen and Rebecca 2 - Rebecca - Rebecca 2 - Rebecca and Raven - Florina and Hector - Florina and Hector 2 - Florina and Hector 3 - Florina - Fiora - Farina - Matthew, Jaffar, and Legault - Rath - Raven, Wil, and Rath - Karel - Karel and Ursula - Karla - Sonia - Limstella

Lyn

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - With Eliwood - With Eliwood 2 - With Kent - With Florina - With Florina 2 - With Florina 3 - With Florina 4 - With Florina 5 - With Florina 6 - With Florina 7 - With Florina 8 - With Florina 9 - With Florina 10 - With Rath - With Rath 2 - With Rath 3 - With Hector - With Hector 2 - With Hector 3 - With Hector 4

Serra

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - With Hector - With Matthew and Hector - With Erk - With Erk 2 - With Matthew and Florina - With Matthew - With Matthew 2 - With Matthew 3 - With Matthew 4 - With Guy - With Raven - With Lucius - With Lucius 2 - With Lucius 3 - With Lucius 4

Priscilla

1 - 2 - With Raven - With Raven 2 - With Raven 3 - With Raven 4 - With Heath - With Heath 2 - With Heath 3 - With Rebecca, Lucius, and Raven

Ninian

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - With Eliwood - With Eliwood 2 - With Eliwood 3 - With Eliwood 4 - With Eliwood 5 - With Eliwood 6 - With Eliwood 7 - With Eliwood 8 - With Eliwood 9 - With Eliwood 10 - With Eliwood and Nils

Nino

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - With Jaffar, Lugh, and Ray - With Lugh and Ray - With Jaffar - With Jaffar 2 - With Jaffar 3 - With Jaffar 4 - With Jaffar 5 - With Jaffar 6 - With Jaffar 7 - With Jaffar 8 - With Jaffar 9 - With Jaffar 10 - With Jaffar 11 - With Lloyd - With Lloyd 2 - With Canas - With Sonia and Brendan - With Sonia

FE8

L'Arachel - L'Arachel 2 - L'Arachel 3 - L'Arachel and Rennac - L'Arachel and Rennac 2 - Lute - Lute 2 - Lute 3 - Tana - Vanessa - Cormag - Cormag and Tana - Innes - Innes 2 - Neimi and Colm - Knoll - Deussel and Amelia - Tethys - Myrrh

Eirika

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - With Saleh - With Seth - With Seth 2 - With Seth 3 - With Seth 4 - With Seth 5 - With Seth 6 - With Ephraim - With Ephraim 2 - With Ephraim 3 - With L'Arachel

Ephraim

1 - With Innes - With L'Arachel - With L'Arachel 2 - With L'Arachel 3 - With L'Arachel 4 - With Tana - With Tana 2 - With Tana 3 - With Tana 4 - With Tana 5 - With Tana 6 - With Eirika ® - With Eirika 2 ® - With Eirika 3 ®

Marisa

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - With Tethys - With Joshua - With Tana

FE9-10

The Mercenaries

Elena, Mist, and Ike - Mist - Mist 2 - Mist 3 - Mist 4 - Ike and Mist - Ike and Mist 2 - Shinon - Shinon 2 - Shinon 3 - Shinon 4 - Shinon 5 - Shinon and Gatrie - More Shinon and Gatrie - And more - And more yet - Last time - Mist and Rolf - Shinon and a few others - Shinon... and Rolf - Shinon, Rolf, and fish - Mercenaries in town - The Greil Mercenaries - Greil Mercenaries 2 - Breakfast for Mercenaries - Boyd - Mist and Boyd - Greil and Titania

Soren

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - With Ike - With Ike 2 - With Ike 3 - With Ike 4 - With Ike 5 - With Mist - With Mist 2 - With Mist 3 - With Mist 4 - With Mist 5 - With Mist and Rolf - With Mia - With Mia 2

Mia

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - With Mist - With Ilyana - With Ilyana 2 - With Ilyana 3 - With Ilyana 4 - With Ilyana 5 - With Ilyana 6 - With Ilyana 7 - With Nephenee and Tormod - With Ilyana and Nephenee - With Ilyana and Zihark - With Ilyana and Micaiah - With Micaiah - With Shinon - With Shinon 2 - With Shinon 3 - With Shinon 4 - With Shinon 5 - With Soren ® - With Soren 2 ®

Mia and Rhys

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20

Zihark and Ilyana

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18

Nephenee

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - With Calill - With Heather - With Heather 2 - With Mia and Tormod ® - With Ilyana and Mia ®

Jill and Haar

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18

Elincia

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - With Ike - With Ike 2 - With Ike 3 - With Ike 4 - With Lucia - With Geoffrey - With Ike and Volke - With Lucia and Geoffrey - With Lucia, Geoffrey, and Bastian - With Tibarn - With Tibarn 2

Sanaki

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - With Sephiran - With Sigrun - With Sigrun, Sephiran, and Zelgius - With Sephiran and Micaiah - With Naesala

Sothe and Micaiah

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28

Micaiah

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - With Pelleas - With Pelleas 2 - With Leonardo - With Ike - With Volug - With Black Knight - Dawn Brigade - With Jarod - With Sanaki and Sephiran ®

Others-Beorc

No definite nation

Ilyana - Ilyana 2 - Ilyana 3 - Ilyana 4 - Ilyana 5 - Volke - Volke 2 - Ike, Mist, Volke, Black Knight, Sanaki - Sothe and Astrid - Sothe and Astrid 2 - Sothe and Astrid 3 - Kieran and Marcia - Jill and Mist - Bastian and Makalov

Crimea

Mist and Volke - Lucia - Lucia 2 - Lucia 3 - Calill - Calill, Amy, and Makalov - Calill and Largo - Lucia and Bastian - Heather - Heather 2 - Geoffrey

Begnion

Tanith - Marcia - Marcia 2 - Marcia 3 - Marcia 4 - Makalov - Marcia, Makalov, and Astrid - Danved/Devdan - Astrid - Astrid 2 - Astrid 3 - Disturbing - Tormod - Zelgius - Zelgius and Sephiran - Stefan - Stefan 2 - Stefan 3 - Stefan 4

Daien

Sothe - Sothe 2 - Sothe 3 - Sothe 4 - Petrine - Laura - Laura and Aran - Laura and Aran 2 - Laura and Aran 3 - Laura and Aran 4 - Jill - Jill 2 - Haar - Fiona - Zihark - Edward - Leonardo - Leonardo 2 - Pelleas - Pelleas 2

Lethe

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - With Lyre - With Lyre 2 - With Ranulf - With Mist and Jill - With Mist and Jill 2

Others-Laguz

Naesala - Baby Skrimir - Lyre, Kyza, and Ranulf - Ranulf - Ranulf 2 - Ranulf 3 - Reyson - Naesala and Leanne - Naesala and Leanne 2 - Naesala and Leanne 3 - Naesala and Leanne 4 - Ena, Rajaion, and Rajaion - Ena and Rajaion - Tibarn - Tibarn, Naesala, and Reyson - Nailah - Nailah 2 - Nailah and Rafiel - Vika - Vika 2

Others-Laguz and Beorc

Mordecai and Ilyana - Mordecai and Ilyana 2 - Muarim and some girls in the ocean - Tormod and Muarim versus Homasa - Ike the pimp - Janaff and Lucia

Group/Other

Wanted! - Roy + Marth = Ike? - Anna - Anna 2

The following is from Asianknight82's Swimsuit edition volume 6. They aren't the greatest quality IMO so I will only post the colored ones. You can see them all here. And as a warning, some of them are pretty skimpy, so click at your own risk.

Nephenee - Jill - Micaiah - Ilyana - Mist - Mia - Marcia - Elincia - Ena - Sanaki - Nailah - Lyre - Heather - Lethe - Sigrun - Leanne - Vika - Lucia - Meg - Titania - Tanith - Fiona

The unfortunate girls who weren't colored

Astrid - Calill and Amy - Laura

Some more from the same person

Ike - Ike and Mia - Ike and Mia 2 - Another Vika - Another Mia - Ike and Mia short - At the Beach

The following is all done by Autumn-Sacura from Fan-art central. She seems to like pairings and Yuri.... Most of it isn't colored, but the pairings are cute. :) And FYI, I didn't get all her Fire Emblem art (all except the Yaoi and NSFW's), so you will need to visit her page to see the rest. She has art from many other games as well.

FE2

Celica

FE4-5

Midir and Aideen - Aideen and Briggid - Celice and Leaf - Alvis and Celice - Tiltyu and Tinny - Tiltyu and Lachesis - Lachesis and Eltshan - Lana and Julia - Julius and Julia - Sylvia - Leen - Lakche and Johan - Arthur - Sigurd and Dierdre - Mareeta and Nanna

FE6

Roy and Lilina - Roy - Roy 2 - Cecilia and Lilina - Sophia and Cecilia - Fa - Pegasus sisters - Gale - Ray and Lugh

FE7

Lyn and Florina - Lyn and Florina again - More Lyn and Florina - And more Lyn and Florina - Lyn and Eliwood - Lyn and Rath - Kent and Lyn - Lyn and Hector - Florina - Ninian and Eliwood - Nino and Rebecca - Isadora and Harken - Sain and Priscilla - Jaffar and Nino - Guy and Tactician - Guy - Erk and Serra (Modern) - Pent - Pegasus sisters - Heath - Kent and Sain (Modern) - Erk - Lucius

FE8

Eirika and Tana - Seth and Eirika - Marisa and Eirika - Ephraim and Eirika - More Ephraim and Eirika - Eirika and L'Arachel - Joshua and Natasha - Tana - Amelia and Neimi - Amelia and Ewan - Tethys - Lute - Innes

FE9

Rhys

The following is all by Keiiii of deviantArt. I know he already posted some himself, but I added them to my collection so I'm adding them here. And I'm giving them all of his titles. They include characters from FE3, 6, 7, 8, and 9/10.

FE3

Rena Rose

FE6

Tabula Rasa

FE7

Sweeter than Dreams - By My Side - Ensanguined - From Where She Stood - I Remember - Lucius and Raven - Sneaky

FE8

Whatcha up to? - Fairytale Prelude - For Her - Release

FE9/10

Mother (RD spoilers) - One More Day With You - Peace - Pulsation - Radiant Dawn - Reyson? - Sothe and Tormod - The Hawk King - 190mph + 360 degrees - A Song and a Feather - And the seas swallow Tellius - Confession - Daycare - Fate's Plaything (RD spoilers) - Flight of the Prince - Game Over, Sir - Geoffrey - Gone Are the Days - HERON PUNCH - Ikey butt - It's Over... - Throe - A Warm Morning - A Wedding Portrait - Anecdote - Late Spring - Like Giant Swells in the Ocean - My Heart Will Go On - You'll Get No Sympathy From Me - WE LIKE IKE! - With Each Passing Day

Group/Other

World Domination Committee

Some Artists: CipherLee of ChinaFE. DJ Earth Ekami from Blue & Green. Shibao from non-ki. Bob-Shizuka. Seraphim-Silveran15. Renah-Lily. HylianDragonCatty. OutOfTheOrange. CallistoHime. Serra-Raven. Geocities. Holy Pledge.

Photobuckets: Eshies Otaku, Gyppygirl2021, Phoenix_Kensai, Chibi_hinata, SPhantom, Kadajvonkarma.

If you can help me identify more, please do.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

geez thats a lot of fanart

under group/other, with the pics of the greil mercenaries, someone forgot Mia

and i hate it when people make Ike and Soren and any other characters for that matter look gay

geez thats a lot of fanart

under group/other, with the pics of the greil mercenaries, someone forgot Mia

and i hate it when people make Ike and Soren and any other characters for that matter look gay

Some I think are based on PoR and Mia wasn't really a member until after the war.

By the way, I just added one more under pairings

I am not sure.

Phew. That's more than I thought it'd be. i realize it isn't very organized. I linked them in the order they appeared on the threads.

These are FE4 pics.

"I" is a pic of all teh playable characters in Celice's mode, "am" is levin and fury in chapter...4 i think, "not" is a pic of sigurd and dierdre, julius and manfroy. Finally, "sure" i think its a pic of renault from FE7...

The following is all done by Autumn-Sacura from Fan-art central. She seems to like pairings and Yuri.... Most of it isn't colored, but the pairings are cute. :) And FYI, I didn't get all her Fire Emblem art, so you will need to visit her page to see the rest. She has art from many other games as well.

Actually, this first was done by Serra-Raven. L'Arachel

The rest is Autumn-Sacura.

Florina - Mideel and Adean (FE4) - Kent and Lyn (for you, nacho) - Eirika and Tana - Seth and Eirika - Cecilia and Lilina - Ninian and Eliwood - Nino and Rebecca - Roy and Lilina - Joshua and Natasha - Eirika and L'Arachel - Tana - Marisa and Eirika - Ephraim and Eirika - Isadora and Harken - Amelia and Neimi - Lyn and Florina - Amelia and Ewan - Lyn and Eliwood - Lyn and Rath - Sain and Priscilla - Lyn and Florina - Tethys - Sophia and Cecilia - More Lyn and Florina - Mareeta and Nanna - Celice and Leaf - Tiltyu and Lakhesis - Jaffar and Nino - Lachkesis and Eltshan - And more Lyn and Florina - Lyn and Hector - Rana and Yuria - Yurius and Yuria - Tiltyu and Tinny - Sylvia

And I will be updating my previous post with these as well.

Took the time to organize that first post. Now it's REALLY long.

BTW, if you are ever bored, look back at that post to see if I added something. I get bored a lot and have taken a liking to FE fanart so I will likely be updating it occasionally.

actually, Lord Brother, I've already got that one posted. It is the Ranulf + Lethe one under others-laguz.

Indeed sis, that's where i got it from, I thought I would post the picture along with one of my own home-brewed captions added to it.

Ah, Redfoxoffire, I think it would be prefered if NSFW images were not linked to. The 3rd Serra image from HolyPledge should also be removed, since the concept is a little... similar too. I was going to edit your post, but I think it'd be too messy so I'll let you fix it yourself.

Here is some clarification.

FE7: Pent

FE9-10: Ike(?) and Soren(?)

Zihark and Ilyana(?)

Not sure who...

Twincest time (Eirika and Ephraim)

More from Holy Pledge: Percival and ?

More from Holy Pledge: People from FE5

Before FE6 (Clarify for me):

Still have to check through the last FE7, 8 and 9 images from Autumn Sacura.

And also, could you at least list some of the other sites that you got these images from? If it's too much work sorting the images into different sites, you can just add a credits section at the end of the post. (And if you have trouble finding the sites, I can help since I recognise a bunch of 'em.)

Edited by NomadicTrooperGirl

Here's a picture caption for those of the dirty mind:

fireemblemletheandranulf.jpg

Lethe: "Ouch! Wrong one!"

Yes, wrong one, indeed.

haha, wow. I was actually thinking somewhere along those lines when I saw it the first time, but I didn't say anything

Sorry about the NSFW stuff NTG, it's been removed. After all, as they say, "It's better to ask forgiveness than permission." And the other corrections have been edited as well. Thank you for that, I knew I wouldn't get it all right.

Everything that isn't credited was posted on GameFaqs with Photobucket links from different places, so I don't really know who to credit for it all.

And one more thing, the (?) on Zihark and Ilyana wasn't because I wasn't sure, it was because I was wondering why there was so much. I understand why you would think that, though, so I added something.

If anyone out there finds problems (broken links, double links, etc.), tell me so I can fix it. I know it isn't perfect.