Fire Emblem: Adventure of Lord Wolfram

Lord Wolfram

I created my character, but none knows who is he(not much), so I thought making chronicles.

chronicles are based on today life but that is another story. This story takes place long time ago.

This is FE7 hack. main characters will be from FETO and some other too. I will need a lot of help. So if you can then join mt team and we will make cool game together.

Deleted it!

Edited by Lord Wolfram

That mug has far too many colours, and it's poor form to take stuff without asking. You'll need to provide details of your project if you want people to be even remotely interested. It also helps being able to do stuff too - what would make people want to work for your story when they can have their own?

Lord Wolfram chronicles is story not only about me. everyone who will join will have his own character and story behind it. for example Hugh. He is druid. story is like he is protecting village because (story) and we will make it like Wolfram chose to help him. that mug is from Castlevania (pirate)

Edited by Lord Wolfram

This is FE7 hack. main characters will be from FETO and some other too. I will need a lot of help. So if you can then join mt team and we will make cool game together.

shin meant this. Isn't FETO a hack? If so, you shouldn't use other people's characters.

also mugs need to be 16 colors at most, 1 color being the bg

Edited by Y.O.L.O Dewey

I am sorry. My FETO characters NOT MUGS.MY feto character names and Death quotes will be used. Mugs will be last thing we will do. We need to make maps so who can do this come and tell me. and yes Please Don't attack me.

Nobody has been attacking you. They've been criticizing flaws in your project. There is a distinct difference. Also, this should be in Hacking Concepts until you have a patch release. The Forum mini-guide should have made that clear. I'm relocating the thread, but if you get a patch out, contact me or another mod and it can be moved in the future.

Yikes, that map is caked with tile spam. And it's also huge for being a chapter 1 map. You should look up tutorials on how to make proper maps. It's not hard to find. Right now, it needs a complete 180.

I made smaller one. This is my second map I ever made.

post-12269-0-15310300-1409371026.png

Hm... that's quite the abundance of woods terrain you've got there, Wolfy.

Anyway, got some story/context behind this map? It might help in improving the map

Edited by ScarletFlame

This map is in middle of forest! BIG FOREST.In forest there are bandits who have made barricades that everyone going this road must go around barricades and there Brigand's await's for them. Wolfram is not exception. Hmm Maybe I must make chapter 1 by myself and show Video to everyone.

Edited by Lord Wolfram

Ok....brigand is a weak self righteous dick (as per usual Fe first boss) and his description....a brigand of Grandfolga who thinks he is all powerful. He looks as good as he fights. "Hah you think you can defeat ME?!? You must be a fool" death: "Heh heh....maybe I was the fool"

Edited by Hugh of illia

I begun learning event hacking so I think Chapter 1 will be finished by tomorrow evening. as now is 20:39 then I will have to upload vid and that takes #*^@*% much time! Well then we will meet at tomorrow evening.

omg how do I remove it???? tell me fast I already got 5 warning posts I cant take anymore please help.

The system is glitching, I only posted it one time, this is so unfair now I look like a troll and my cell Ip is probably gonna get blocked.

If you accidentally triple post, then you should edit the other two posts to let it know it was posted accidentally and not on purpose to help clear up confusion.

Edited by Rokklaggio

This will take more time . I come up with Rom crash.

will take more time to start it over again.

i tried to make Mug of Lord Wolfram I found these in Google http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/Siegreich/mikhaelface.png

Creator is named Siegmundfried. I tried to make it in format to use, but filed. So can someone make it for me please?

Wolfram and I were talking the other day about those mugshots, and he claims to have received permission from the creator.

Unfortunately, it is just that: a claim.

I know it's not my affair or anything but if I were Wolfram I would really back up my statements with evidence such as screenshots of a conversation or something to do with the little negotiation the person had with the other party. Just my twenty-five two cents.

I know it's not my affair or anything but if I were Wolfram I would really back up my statements with evidence such as screenshots of a conversation or something to do with the little negotiation the person had with the other party. Just my twenty-five two cents.

Agh, I knew I was missing something. Thank you, good sir.

Do you have any such thing, Wolfram?